Author Topic: When people who are under 50 hours shoot as civilian they won't be criminals  (Read 5182 times)

Offline 3bood

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
My suggestion is basically simple, People who got under 50 hours when they shoot as civilians it won't make them go criminals automatically, alot of newbies shoot accidentally and then they have to re-take the job, this will be a solution for them.

Offline Shane

• Regular Community Member
  • I'm not gonna fall.
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Shane
  • Squad: DriftWorks
Sometimes they don't even know that  when they shoot they'll criminals , but this would help them , supporting.
(GROUP NOTE) MJR-Amr*APO: Shane is the lowest rank ever to hold X-A-M. Good job!

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
People who got under 50 hours when they shoot as civilians it won't make them go criminals automatically.
I am supporting this idea as I know that this happened frequently to newbie players; as soon as they see you and have a weapon, they actually start shooting at you without any reason and thus it make them become a criminal. Afterwards, they don't know what to do other than asking in Support chats or Team Chats. To prevent them to become a criminal, 50 hours is enough for newbie to be able to get to know such things under those hours. You've got my positive vote.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Dottie

• L1 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
You can already disable this feature from /settings. What about making it as default at start?
''Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.''

Offline Brand

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
You can already disable this feature from /settings. What about making it as default at start?

Unless there is a way for a newbie to know that (Only one of the top messages says do not shoot randomly etc..) I doubt those newbies give attention to the top messages.
Thank you, Java.

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
My suggestion is basically simple, People who got under 50 hours when they shoot as civilians it won't make them go criminals automatically, alot of newbies shoot accidentally and then they have to re-take the job, this will be a solution for them.

I totally agree with you because CIT got new players and they're "newbies" so we should do more guides and teaching lessons also few features about this stuff, I'd like to support your suggestion.  :tick:

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline JaMaW

• The Professional & DT Leader
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • #PositiveCIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Jamaw
  • Squad: 404!
You can already disable this feature from /settings. What about making it as default at the start?
Actually this is really smart, by default disable it. Make it so the new player can't get wanted by doing this if he does want to he would ask in support.
"Leaders don't create followers, they create leaders!"--  Unknown
"Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” – Sheryl Sandberg
"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work."  – Thomas A. Edison

Offline -Joseph-

• New Community Member
  • 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕗 𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: -Joseph-
It's true that there's a system which was made for that. However, in order to have it, you should disable it from your ingame settings which makes it a little bit hard for these newbies who still learning about the server that's why I am suggesting to make it disabled  "default" by modifying the current system that already exists instead of coding any new complicated script, this way may look much better, it's going to be like once you join with these default settings, you will not have any right to use weapons while being civilian until you enable it by yourself through /settings. Otherwise, I'm supporting this suggestion since it's going to guide new players and help them as well. Thanks.
🅳🅴🅻🆃🅰 🆃🅴🅰🅼 -MkJ-

Offline Cook_HD

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cook
Yes I agree with you becuse of they can shoot and go criminal automatically then they got wanted levels also then dont know how to shooting with cops or anything. It will be better if this system add to the server. And this is very helpful for newbies became to the server. But I think you should decrease 50 hours to 30 hours is better because of 50 hours is very long so they will get boring because they can not choose criminal side. I think 30 hours is enough for learning server information.

Offline 3bood

Yes I agree with you becuse of they can shoot and go criminal automatically then they got wanted levels also then dont know how to shooting with cops or anything. It will be better if this system add to the server. And this is very helpful for newbies became to the server. But I think you should decrease 50 hours to 30 hours is better because of 50 hours is very long so they will get boring because they can not choose criminal side. I think 30 hours is enough for learning server information.
Well it's fine for under 50 hours, because when people who got 30+ hours want to disable it, they'll ask in support how to, when they get the answer they will disable it in /settings.

Offline StarKid

• Races Won: 3,338.
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: StarKid
  • Squad: Akatsuki/HoldOn
Im highlighting this because I find it relevant.
I'm Neutral by now;
🅲🅸🆃 🆆🅸🅻🅻 🅾🅽🅻🆈 🆂🆄🆁🆅🅸🆅🅴 🅸🅵 🅸🆃 🆄🅽🅳🅾🅴🆂 🅿🅰🆂🆃 🅼🅸🆂🆃🅰🅺🅴🆂

Offline Cook_HD

• Ingame: Cook
Well it's fine for under 50 hours, because when people who got 30+ hours want to disable it, they'll ask in support how to, when they get the answer they will disable it in /settings.

Ohhh add it to /settings system right ?, Yeah its good too. I agree with you.

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
I'm Neutral by now;

I doubt those newbies give attention to the top messages.

What Brand pointed is what we asked. They paid attention but not literally doing it on purpose, some are new so they don't know how the things works out yet such as /settings or other system that are currently implemented in our server. Yet, they have to ask in Support Chat / Team Chat.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline xGreatben

• Long live the King
  • Group: FBI/Avida
  • Ingame: Greatben
  • Squad: Work
Sometimes, when we in Los Santos patrol around the streets. We saw some new players with very few hours getting wanted level cuz they were shooting randomly and not even noticed.

I think by disabling that they will get a better experience or at least a better start instead of spending time inside jail. So I have no doubt about this suggestion.

Upvoting
Former MI6 Member serving her majesty's government / Former FBI Director / Traditional HongKonger /First HongKongese State Offical

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Yeah I agree with you because they don't even knowing what they are doing and sometimes newbie who are civilian aim and shoot at cops just for fun and they get wanted and cops get free WL points
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.