Author Topic: When people who are under 50 hours shoot as civilian they won't be criminals  (Read 5178 times)

Offline ReZn0v

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
As far I know newbies like to shoot alot they will shoot any moving object while playing criminal or civilian so turning them into criminals while doing this is not helpful at all and I believe they don't even know what is thier job they do anything appear on the screen for example everytime I add a /riotwarp many newbie players come and they start shooting people randomly some of them start trolling and some others pick their cars and go or start asking for money, as I said they don't know what are they doing they just type anything appears on the screen so maybe we should let them stay civilians till they understand how the criminal life works or till someone explain it for them I used to do this with alot of them.

The Doc

Offline Soul

• New Community Member
  • I Love Potatoes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Soul-HunTeR
  • Squad: DriftWorks
UpVoting, sometimes newbies shot randomly and they don't even notice when they get wanted for aiming at cops or something like that :tick:

Offline Belmin

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Belmin
I am upvoting this. As it is true that newbies shoot randomly. But 50 hours is too much, most newbies learn about our server and how to play in under 20 hours.

Offline Atty.MiMo

• New Community Member
  • Law Practitioner and a Public Servant
  • Ingame: Atty.Mimo
My suggestion is basically simple, People who got under 50 hours when they shoot as civilians it won't make them go criminals automatically, alot of newbies shoot accidentally and then they have to re-take the job, this will be a solution for them.

Supporting to your idea sir. POSITIVE[/b] for this.
Ex.Instructor of the SWATTeam
Ex.Interview Recruiter of the SWATTeam
"Ignorance Of The Law Excuses No One"
"Dura Lex, Sed Lex" means "The LAW maybe harshed but it is the LAW"

guest80490

Supporting your idea . :tick:

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
I think 50h is too much cause the new player will understand the server in just less than 20h so yeah I think 20h or 25 is good for those newbies , but I am supporting your idea  :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline PekPek

• Keep it blank.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Pekka
  • Squad: Falken
I agree with this idea, most new players don't know much about the gameplay in CIT. And when they are working as civilians they are still working originally in the sense that they are still looking for ways to survive in the job by working and others. This is a great feature for new players to reduce the automatic occurrence of switching jobs as criminals without them knowing

Positive
feeling hopeless because your friend calling you a coward? no problem man you still have many friends in CIT <3

Offline staz

Instead of that developers can set the setting as no from the start its more easier

Offline MacMan

• Senior Community Member
  • Everyone is perfect in his own way
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
Makes sense to me since newbies don't know anything about the game and when he's working as civilian he would like to try the shooting using his weapons, would be confusing if he became criminal after shooting cause he was enjoying working as civilian, example he's working as farmer and when he was waiting for the bails he has shot accidentally then he will be criminal, so this feature will ruin his fun I believe making this feature disabled for players who are under 50 hours would be great addition and won't make him confused when he shoot while working as civilian.
Positive.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
I would like to add additional information from what Brand point out, at least this one should be changed to, "Default - Disabled" to make it easier for Newbies not to shoot around. Since they don't have a job and is still part of the "Civilian Chat." At least by changing Enabled to Disabled, it will not let them shoot anywhere especially if the cop is around and they get wanted; so the cop has the right to kill them in the spot. However, if we do change the Default to Disabled, would be more significant because it restrict them not to shoot.

L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
The new players really don't know that when they shoot they will be criminals, and they enter a war and fight because of that, they don't know why they are criminal after shooting, so it will be useful for them.

This will make him teach himself something about aiming and shooting before gonna to be criminal without any fight and problems with the real criminal and gangsters.  :tick:
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
sounds good idea sometime I saw a newbie shooting at criminals while he playing as gangster or the same with gangster shooting at criminals and I saw many experience  players farming  kill on them so I think this  idea will be good enough  for them until they get more skills ing I am giving yo Positive vote
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline TheKing-L'NaB

• Messi My Idol
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: TheKing-L'NaB
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
Very good idea this will help the new ones a lot, honestly without a doubt this should be added this would help the rookies quite a lot

UpVote
<_3 TheKing-L'NaB <_3

Offline Carl'

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Carl
Im supporting this idea, Because this sometimes happend like if they enter to the game, And they switch to their gun, Frequently they shooting cuz of gun they trying It or wanted a fight.
Work until your idols become your rivals!

Offline Nightwolf

• Ancestors, give me strength!
  • Group: Blessed_Ones
  • Ingame: Nightwolf
  • Squad: NeedForSpeed
As far as I know, this feature was added for newbies who don't know how to become a criminal in the first place. Instead of just disabling a feature that is brought for them, we can freeze them for a moment (2-3 seconds would be enough I think) and send them a warning message saying "You are going to be a criminal if you keep shooting." in their chatbox. Also make it red or any other attractive color so it will take attention and will not get ignored.