Author Topic: Making it able to use /payjailfine command even when in jail for 1000+ seconds  (Read 2791 times)

Offline 3bood

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Hey there, i'm here suggesting to make it able to use /payjailfine command even when in jail for 1000+ seconds. A lot of criminals nowadays don't go for more than 1000+ wanted level, as long as they get APB, they directly surrender or let any cop kill them (most of them) because if they get more wanted level, there will be nothing more for them other than staying in jail for a longer time, which doesn't make competition between APBs, and CnR, having APBs with more than 1000+ wanted level makes a challenge in ARs/CEs, it'll make cops more interested to attend, and more interested to hunt APBs who got very high wanted level, sadly now we don't see APBs with very high wanted level due to them surrendering, because they know they'll be stuck in jail if they don't surrender. If this gets added, criminals will have no problem with getting high wanted level, as they won't be stuck in jail for a very long time.

- Instead of being unable to pay jail fine if prison sentence is over 500 seconds, increased it to 1000. (Arran + Phorpride)
« Last Edit: 03 12, 2019, 06:38:57 pm by 3bood »

Offline STAR

• xCode Lieutenant
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I definitely like the idea, but 1000 seconds is a bit excessive maybe? After all, its about 15ish minutes where you can't play the game, even if you would want to. How about you can only /payjailfine when its 500 seconds or below? Increasing the $ per second would also be an option.

Even the poorest of criminal players use /payjailfine no matter how much time they've got in jail, the people you see in jail are mostly AFK or have 1 hour and don't know the command exists.

Offline 3bood

I definitely like the idea, but 1000 seconds is a bit excessive maybe? After all, its about 15ish minutes where you can't play the game, even if you would want to. How about you can only /payjailfine when its 500 seconds or below? Increasing the $ per second would also be an option.

It's not only 15 minutes, as long as you get really high wanted level, you'll be more stuck in the jail. Yesterday I had 2700 wanted level, and I got nothing special other than all cops chasing me and i'll have a longer time in the jail as soon as they kill me, while I could just go for APB at 1000 wanted level, let any random cop kill me and then just go to get another APB, but if I gain 2000 wanted level+ i'll basically get nothing other than the APB I can already get at 1000 wanted level, and will be stuck in jail. I would go for a really high wanted level, like 3k-4k, but that means i'll stay in jail for 40+minutes. That's why not any criminal nowadays bothers to  get very high wanted level, just get APB > surrender > Go for APB once again > and so on, which makes it not fun, and no competition between APBs.

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • League Of Duels Hoster
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
I think about it long time ago.
It looks good idea and I definitely like the idea, And its alot usefull for prisoners with 1000+secs in jail like APB.
+1  :tick:
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
I fully disagree with this because it will decrease the player-base and make the game-play harder so there's no point in adding this. Criminals will be demotivated and there will be no activity in this server. That's how it works here. Don't touch it.  :cros:
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline 3bood

I fully disagree with this because it will decrease the player-base and make the game-play harder so there's no point in adding this. Criminals will be demotivated and there will be no activity in this server. That's how it works here. Don't touch it.  :cros:
What? This is the most ironic post i've  seen today.
I bet you didn't even bother to read the suggestion. It'll actually increase the criminal activity and law activity, people will be more motivated to get high wanted level without being scared that they'll be stuck in jail, cops will try to kill the ones with high wanted level, and that increases CnR activity. I advice you to read the suggestion not to the topic title only, and then make a post.

Offline Omer

• Regular Community Member
  • Ingame: dystopia
I am agree with you for example I was apb today and I had 2000 Wanted points I waited 16 minutes for nothing, my group called me to activity and they waited me 16 minutes really nonsense.

Thanks for your suggestion,upvoting  :tick:

Offline Mordecai+

• Criminal Representative
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: pirus
  • Ingame: [ICM]Mordecai
Do you even have an idea about this, It's too rare for a criminal to earn 1K WL, as I can say only 5 max 10 people gets over 1K WL, why would a simple thing that wastes your time in jail would demotive a person? ,I always see you giving negative votes on criminal based suggestions ,stop being biased and you are not even trying to look at the suggestion from a criminals view, It's not that hard when you waste your hours to earn the APB which means 1K wl, and you are wasting your minutes to get outta the jail. Which makes no-sense.
And why would a person should be demotivated by paying by itself ? since he can wait and pay too tho?

Offline #Nathan

• The Prince
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: None
  • Ingame: #Nathan
  • Squad: Hold_On
Nah, logically if you get high wanted level then you will get jailed for a long period and you should be grateful that they let you pay a fine to save you 1000 seconds in jail, this server still has some slight taste to RP, so taking it into consideration the current system fits it well as irl only if the sentence is low they let you pay a fine, but in case it isn't you will have to spend time in jail to then be able to pay a fine, so for this, the way it works now is cool and makes you kinda want to avoid getting jailed. In my opinion you should instead think of improvements to the crim side, that way getting an APB wouldn't be the only reward from high wanted level, maybe creating different kind of APBs with different rewards between them depending on the amount of WL you get? no idea, but as for now I have no choice but to downvote this.
Bring back the old and SIMPLE Military vs Rebels.

Offline yanza

I am totally Agree on this due to I get APB a lot times and I reach 1200+ WL while I got APB and after I got jail I have to wait 200+ secs then I can do /payjailfine and also Its an annoying thing for me I mean not only me there are other players too who hate this thing !

Offline Redtay

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Redtay
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
 When we consider lack of acitivity in both Criminal and Law side it's obvious that we need to do few changes to make sides more active. And this suggestion will make criminals getting jailed with high WL come back to CEs/ARs quickly. Upvoting.
Mostly logins these times to remember old times, and hopes for better times.

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
  I think it's not logically if there a apb get jailed and stay inside the jail for more than 20 minutes or less I think it's  not good for him as he want to get out of it to attend ce/ar once again so I am supporting your idea but let me ask you for something what about the payment if there a APB getting jailed what he will pay if he use this command I think it should the double money of 500 wls payment .. ill stay
  Neutral untill you answering my question 
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline FaceLeSS

• New Community Member
  • - Destroyer Of Gods -
  • Group: Global_Army
  • Ingame: FaceLeSS
  • Squad: Falken
Upvoting since from my prospective, it seems unfair and boring as hell to wait that long for those who actually get 1k wl+

Offline iMahmoud

• Junior Community Member
  • Proud to be an Officer!
  • Group: DTAcademy
  • Ingame: MkMarty
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
Nice suggestion, it can let criminals fight the cops without any problem or any attention about the jail which they'll just pay the fine and get out. Positive

Offline Nelson

• W.E.I.R.D
  • Group: Guard Ghosts
  • Ingame: Nelson
Some peoples have set to automatically payjailfine. And some peoples don't. or maybe some peoples don't know. Its just waste our time because if we got 1000+ wl and killed by cop. We wait 1k+ secs and I think its too much. Well, Im Positive.
My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.