Author Topic: Modifying armor position in Ghost Town  (Read 1438 times)

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Modifying armor position in Ghost Town
« on: 26 08, 2020, 02:28:20 pm »
I will make it short as this suggestion is pretty much simple. You all know that the armor pickout in this AR is very exposed and basically you become an easy target if cops are in a high place.
I'm proposing to move it to the following place:

Either way, the armor pickup will be moved slightly as some criminals are abusing it as they can buy armor through the wall, so I'm suggesting moving it to another place.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline North

• SWAT Leader
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: North
  • Squad: Vintage
Re: Modifying armor position in Ghost Town
« Reply #1 on: 26 08, 2020, 02:33:48 pm »
The suggestion is good, almost no criminal goes to this house, that is, it is useless, but passing the armor to that house may be more frequent. Especially because the AR, there are several places where cops can kill a criminal, even when they are making the armor, so to have a little security, this change would be viable. Despite that, it is very frequent to kill criminals wearing an armor and die later for having an open space.
- Assistant Head Police Chief | Top 100 Police | Community Event Manager | Ex L2 Staff -

Offline Forager

• Regular Community Member
  • guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #2 on: 26 08, 2020, 04:17:22 pm »
I agree. It should be placed on safest part of the map like on other AR locations. Usually armors are placed where criminals can armor up safely. It is just right to be placed on those place and afterwards cops can still make a kill if they can rush those locations. Ghost town is an exposed location for AR and cops can be everywhere around, and open to players armoring up. I vote positive to the adjustment in Ghost Town.
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 26 08, 2020, 04:32:32 pm »
I agree, Criminals are gaining the disadvantage of that armor pickup for their own benefit since they can even buy an armor from the wall, And that's totally unfair for cops. The place choosen is kinda safe and that house is unjoinable, So adding the pickup there would be a great addition, This suggestion has to be implemented, I am voting positively.

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #4 on: 26 08, 2020, 04:32:59 pm »
I literally made the same suggestion some time ago and cops who only care about abusing their privileges voted no so it got denied. Ghost Town isn't the only AR that needs its armor position to be changed, there are a couple more. BIG YES, it's crazy how non skilled cops can farm kills on frozen criminals and get away with it. My suggestion is this https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=359928.msg5272510#msg5272510 , maybe you can change your post to include the other AR's that I covered?
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline fr3o0on

• Junior Community Member
  • don't stop until you are proud of yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: fr3o0on
  • Squad: UndyinG
« Reply #5 on: 27 08, 2020, 02:40:38 pm »
This is a great idea and it is useful because the location of this armor is not very suitable and many officers are using this to kill criminals from a high place or any other place because it is very exposed and easy. iam voting positive

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
« Reply #6 on: 27 08, 2020, 05:47:09 pm »
Moved the pickup.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017