Author Topic: Wanna ask about something  (Read 1822 times)

Offline +LaggeR~

• لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 7Legends
  • Ingame: +LaggeR~
  • Squad: Impacted
Wanna ask about something
« on: 05 06, 2020, 12:39:11 am »
Hi There Now my I have an account okey ? The owner of the account from israel and im from egypt But he banned 5 years and gave me him account okey?
i play on the account from 2016 and I have all the information about the account now pin and vichels all of that okey? but evrey year he send a massage at the game from some one account that says back my account again I reply on him its not yours + from 1 years or 2 he changed his serial I think because he said I made a new account and will play and this against your terms  but okey now  when the 5 years will end and he applied that the account is tooken he will back to him or no and im playing on the account  for 4 years + that the account stolen by someone and I back the account from froum by CIT IRONHIDE
Then I made a email for the account
So now if he applied after the 5 years end that he wanna back it the account will back?
My Youtube Channel Trolling All Lv : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAzg_ao67AeWGUn4dvI31aQ
2011 Player
(FMSG) eXo|Tmax: Lagger Close the fking batfile

Offline +LaggeR~

Re: Wanna ask about something
« Reply #1 on: 05 06, 2020, 07:30:28 am »
Hi There Now my I have an account okey ? The owner of the account from israel and im from egypt But he banned 5 years and gave me him account okey?
i play on the account from 2016 and I have all the information about the account now pin and vichels all of that okey? but evrey year he send a massage at the game from some one account that says back my account again I reply on him its not yours + from 1 years or 2 he changed his serial I think because he said I made a new account and will play and this against your terms  but okey now  when the 5 years will end and he applied that the account is tooken he will back to him or no and im playing on the account  for 4 years + that the account stolen by someone and I back the account from froum by CIT IRONHIDE
So now if he applied after the 5 years end that he wanna back it the account will back?

This is my brother

My Youtube Channel Trolling All Lv : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAzg_ao67AeWGUn4dvI31aQ
2011 Player

Offline Scouter

• SAPD Leader
  • Police Chief
  • If you can not be intelligent, be a good person.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Squad: NeXuS/Prodigy
« Reply #2 on: 05 06, 2020, 12:15:01 pm »
You can make a Account pas recovery or want change your email here https://cit.gg/index.php?board=459.0

Offline TheCwN

• Regular Community Member
  • Fear less, dominate more.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: TheCwN
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #3 on: 05 06, 2020, 12:16:15 pm »
There is a amended rule who got added on 12th may 2020 by Brian.

- Amended rule #3 to make it clear that giving away accounts/ingame items and later on losing them will NOT be refunded. (Brian)

I mean, if he gave you his account, it's his fault. CIT does not return the account in such cases. You've the account for  a long time. Why does he want it back now? Its his fault, not yours. So there's nothing to be afraid of.

Offline Official.Wassim

• Junior Community Member
  • ©♛тᴇɴʙ_squᴀᴅ♛©
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 05 06, 2020, 12:55:22 pm »
It could remain for you if he really gave it to you
Because of how long you have played there's nothing to be afraid of,
The important thing is that it will be a decision of staff members,
They will know the truth from both sides, and there it will be the decision.

Offline +LaggeR~

« Reply #5 on: 05 06, 2020, 08:04:53 pm »
He Gave me the account on a FaceBook at 2016 and I forget this face but I swear he gave this account to me and im afraid if he told the staff that I hacked the account
2011 Player

Offline #Leo.

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: Leo a.k.a Luis
« Reply #6 on: 05 06, 2020, 08:46:45 pm »
Hi,

Be sure to keep a proof that he had given the account to you ( a screenshot of a chat ), in a case he reports you you have at least an evidence. Otherwise it is your account now and you can ignore his calls since it is his fault.

Offline +LaggeR~

« Reply #7 on: 06 06, 2020, 02:23:02 am »
okey if he reported okey? and now  I havnt the proof but I play on the account from 2016 what can I do and I have the account email and all of the information
2011 Player

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS /SWAT Team
« Reply #8 on: 06 06, 2020, 12:31:47 pm »
okey if he reported okey? and now  I havnt the proof but I play on the account from 2016 what can I do and I have the account email and all of the information
Staffs can see IPs and serial and old email, make sure to prove everything to ARM they'll help you
Le pouvoir ça se prend, ça ne se donne pas.

Offline Brand

• Honorable
  • Group: Bikers MC
« Reply #9 on: 06 06, 2020, 04:54:26 pm »
Most probably he won't get it back, considering you have been using it since 2016.
Thank you, Java.