Author Topic: [+++] Not consuming any nitrous inside the event dimension.  (Read 3311 times)

Offline NewPunk

• Junior Community Member
  • Punk of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: NewPunk
Re: Not consuming any nitrous inside the event dimension.
« Reply #15 on: 15 07, 2020, 01:22:54 am »
Many players worrying in an Event when they joined in /eventwarp, mostly CEM hosting a Death race or Race and so on. A simply stuff, good change and balancing for those who are insufficient nitrous they have commonly buy in market that can be spending cash and time along with the events starting. If this can be a nitrous free in any players in events making comfortable and focusing in Events that can be more enjoyable less worrying among with the players who joined I'm supporting this idea Positive. :tick:

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
« Reply #16 on: 15 07, 2020, 10:48:03 am »
I don't attend the events in the game but after reading what you said, the suggestion made sense.For this reason, I will not be able to present many ideas but it is a plug-in that should be based on the support from other players.So I'M positive :tick:
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline Toby

• The Adventurous
  • Senior Community Member
  • All I am surrounded by is fear and dead men
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD/B13
« Reply #17 on: 15 07, 2020, 11:10:29 am »
I'm positive, event dimension shouldn't be using our ingame resources when participating in an event. Shouldn't be just nitrous tbh, I'd also make it so VIP doesn't go down when you're there.
I have been a staff thrice and an ingame supporter once and I also created the Guide team and I did this and that and whatnot

risen from the ashes

Offline Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
« Reply #18 on: 16 07, 2020, 10:10:04 pm »
People participate sometimes in events that require speed to win it. And when we say speed, we mean nitrous. So of course, they will use all the amount of nitrous they have to win it. And once they finish that type of events, they will discover that they don't have nitrous anymore. So, maybe they will regret spending their nitrous on things they didn't win in(if they lost) and maybe they won't join that type of events anymore. So, this idea will prevent people from losing their nitrous and money (they will have to buy nitrous again)and they will keep joining this type of events while consuming nitrous as much as they want, to have a bigger chance of winning. I am positive.
« Last Edit: 24 07, 2020, 01:44:53 am by Raef1200 »

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline fr3o0on

• don't stop until you are proud of yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: fr3o0on
  • Squad: UndyinG
« Reply #19 on: 16 07, 2020, 10:12:14 pm »
We waste a lot of nitrous because We spent a lot and even Where We dont need to spent them .
In event dimension and everywhere we have to /warp I dont think that We shouldnt spent andwaste our nitrous because Simply It is not main dimension iam voting positive

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #20 on: 20 07, 2020, 12:43:16 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 21 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.
- 0 neutral votes.

Marked as medium priority.
Ass or tits?

Offline Vortex

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: -
  • Ingame: K1ng Vortex
  • Squad: K1ng Damar
Re: [++] Not consuming any nitrous inside the event dimension.
« Reply #21 on: 20 07, 2020, 12:55:59 pm »
Indeed that's required, definitely useful and beyond useful, this is will apply fairness in the events, why would I have to spend my money in just using nitrous ( especially when it comes to specific events that must require nitrous ) so why I have to consume my own nitrous that I bought with my money? it doesn't make any sense at all, I believe we need this and that's why my vote is Positive.
Creativity is intelligence having fun.

Offline RonParu

• ♉If you treat me good, I will treat you better.♉
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: RonParu
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #22 on: 20 07, 2020, 01:13:19 pm »
Everytime there's a CEM event, I always join them and we all know that most of the event type being hosted requires a nitrous. This will be helpful to all players that loves to join those events to have fun. Spending alot of nitrous in those events will make us spend money to buy it. Thus, i'll give a POSITIVE vote.
Freelance Software Developer | CS Student | C#, VB.NET, C, Java, Python

Offline Ghosts

• Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Ghosts
« Reply #23 on: 24 07, 2020, 03:17:26 am »
Alright , so actually I don't have any thing new here , but to be honest sometimes its just not fair when someone attend the event without nitrous while others have , Because it will be so much easier for people who got nitrous to win the event , In addition to that imagine if someone was very close to win the event then surprisingly his nitrous run out (for example jetpack events) , I mean let's just stop this from happening to any of us.
So my vote is Positive for sure , It won't harm anyone anyways.

Offline Omar

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
« Reply #24 on: 27 07, 2020, 03:04:36 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 24 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.
- 0 neutral votes.

This topic will remain as medium priority.
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline Extreme

• The Unforgiven
  • Don't ever take sides against the family ✖
  • Group: Camorra
« Reply #25 on: 31 07, 2020, 09:27:19 am »
I'd also make it so VIP doesn't go down when you're there.

Events usually last about 10-20 minutes so I don't think that's worth implementing it.

Since kills and deaths are not counted in the event dimension anymore, I don't see a reason why this shouldn't be implemented as well. I found myself using many units of nitrouss during races and hide & seeks.

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #26 on: 31 07, 2020, 11:08:43 am »
I am going Positive cause this will not just fix the jetpack problem or people running out of nitros , it will give more ideas to the CEM to make more creative ideas for the CIT community , but the suggestion will be more great if the CEM have the ability to change that , like if they wanted to add infinity nos or not cause some times in races there will be a nos checkpoint but it will be useless cause you have nos , or could kill the fun of the race cause everybody have a nos , so giving ability to the CEM to change the infinity nitros what ever they want will be a better idea , I approve this suggestion  :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Sam.

• Regular Community Member
  • Lost
  • Ingame: Sam
« Reply #27 on: 31 07, 2020, 01:45:05 pm »
I am going Positive, CEMs do create alot of awesome events and I can say that 50% of it includes cars (Races/Survival/deathrace/tec...). People need to be fast and careful and nitrous helps them to achive that, but having a low ammount of nitrous makes you have problems and obviously you can't stop to buy it from F7 because you may lose the event. This will help us have fun with races and gives everyone an equal chance becuase no one will have advantage over another (Rich people will have a good ammount of Nitrous and poor people will have a low ammount if not 0).

MTA Arabic & French Translator/Reviwer

Ex-FightForHonor Leader | Ex-Los Santos Vagos Mano Derecha

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

Offline #AsTa

• New Community Member
  • Old Name = Ace-Khun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: #AsTa
« Reply #28 on: 31 07, 2020, 09:36:01 pm »
I dont see it "important" to disable using our own nitrous in event dimensions, because if you dont want to "waste" then don't use it, its that simple.
BUT I dont see a lot of NOS pick ups in events as it will limit the usage of nitrous when the pick up runs out.

If this were to be implemented, this could bring fairness to players who have a lot of nitrous vs players who have none. Specially in races, one key in winning is using nitrous, if a player doesnt use nitrous because he doesn't want waste it then his chances of winning is nearly zero. This could help make new CEM events (e.g. jetpack race) and some ideas that were not made because of this issue can finally be done.

Therefore, I am voting Positive for this suggestion.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Offline Smith.

• Group: FBI
« Reply #29 on: 01 08, 2020, 10:28:28 am »
I liked this suggestion, so the event function is that it is fun for you to play, and everything in it must be completely free, such as cars, planes, etc., and nitro also we buy it from the store (F7) with money and there are those who do not buy it at all, and on the other hand that the majority of The events of the race car, the death race ... etc, and we use it a lot in these races (nitro), so the job of the event is to enjoy it and earn money not to lose money, i'm Positive  :tick: