Author Topic: [TUT] How to fix FPS drop  (Read 4183 times)

Offline N@jm

• Fenrir
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: N@jm
[TUT] How to fix FPS drop
« on: 20 06, 2019, 03:21:41 am »
For the FPS drop issue, the first thing you should do is to minimize the window of MTA then follow the steps below.
  • Open your 'Task Manager'
  • Go to 'Processes' tab
  • Then scroll down and find something called 'Rundll32' then right click on it and choose "End Task" or click it then press the "End Task" button then close it.
Everything should be back to normal after doing this.
« Last Edit: 23 10, 2022, 10:30:17 am by iFrank »
1Tap

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Senior Community Member
  • Talos guide you!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: How to fix FPS drop
« Reply #1 on: 18 08, 2019, 01:11:23 pm »
I can't find the Rundll32 help ?
This is just a possible solution afaik. If you don't have the .dll file, then something else could be the reason of your FPS drop. Try checking this guide: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=158399.0

Offline SamKing

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Grove$
  • Ingame: Samking
  • Squad: VIP_Services
« Reply #2 on: 03 04, 2020, 04:13:59 pm »
Hi, There is no Rundll32 in process tab in my pc.

Offline Infernogates

• Donator L3
  • freestyle
« Reply #3 on: 07 04, 2020, 02:55:21 am »

Rundll32.exe is just a system executable (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/rundll32) that's used to execute 32 bit dll files as if they were a program. Now if you see one running at your task manager everytime, using high CPU and memory and not sure about which service/program is running it, I'd suggest you to run an antivirus and antimalware scan on your system

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #4 on: 04 05, 2020, 07:01:17 am »
From my experience in the PC I don't think that one of the operation system can effect on the FPS badly, it's a file and it's belong to the OS , so there is no relation between the dll file and graphic card or FPS on gaming, maybe will improve the CPU processes but not graphic card.

In conclusion, giving a free space to the CPU to work maybe will help the graphic card to analyse the data and re-send it again as a good graphic quickly, so good job.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Shezzar

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Shezzar
« Reply #5 on: 07 06, 2020, 07:02:15 pm »
First of all, if you have a good FPS and just getting the FPS drops. Then you can try this but if you have a bad FPS, then I wouldn't recommend you use it. The only thing you have to do, set your far resistance to the maximum from /settings . With this way the game will eat more FPS than old CIT but the FPS drop problem will be fixed I guess. Try it and inform me. But yeah Thunder is right, it's up to your CPU as well. Use this, it is working well for me. Search ''JetBoost' on google.
« Last Edit: 07 06, 2020, 07:04:59 pm by Shezzar »

Offline TheSuspect

• New Community Member
  • medical student xd
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: ViciousGaming
  • Ingame: w07G|spe)edy~
« Reply #6 on: 22 07, 2020, 01:03:25 pm »
There's a lot of ways in order to fix drop FPS such as;
Using mods for LOW-END PC (Link: https://mega.nz/#!jZxERAqb!RClVYieAdRsjrzAmbp1QRFASku0-keVcF6eSOQrVEfw).
Reducing your graphic settings in MTA.
Making your FPS min 0, max 60 or 30, 77.
You also need to clean your PC, I advice you to use CCleaner. It is easy to use.
If this didn't work, I'll be glad giving you other tips.
“The busy man is never wise and the wise man is never busy.”

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #7 on: 23 07, 2020, 12:51:58 pm »
There's a lot of ways in order to fix drop FPS such as;
Using mods for LOW-END PC (Link: https://mega.nz/#!jZxERAqb!RClVYieAdRsjrzAmbp1QRFASku0-keVcF6eSOQrVEfw).
Reducing your graphic settings in MTA.
Making your FPS min 0, max 60 or 30, 77.
You also need to clean your PC, I advice you to use CCleaner. It is easy to use.
If this didn't work, I'll be glad giving you other tips.

True except that minimum FPS should also be on the highest possible number of FPS you can achieve, 77, because if you don't reach 77 FPS it will decrease some stuff on its own to gain more FPS (Low FPS mode will be activated which removes stuff like titles showing above people's head, etc)

Tuesday 7th November 2017
- Parachutes will appear laggy when in low FPS mode, as the parachute script uses a lot of CPU I've made it update slower. (Arran)
- Custom titles will not be displayed when in low FPS mode, this is when your FPS is under the minimum FPS you set in '/settings'. (Arran)

Friday 3rd April 2020
- The position of medics inside CE's will be visible with the red medic cross icon. Not visible if in low FPS mode. (Arran + Ptole)
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline TheSuspect

• New Community Member
  • medical student xd
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: ViciousGaming
  • Ingame: w07G|spe)edy~
« Reply #8 on: 23 07, 2020, 07:56:19 pm »
True except that minimum FPS should also be on the highest possible number of FPS you can achieve, 77, because if you don't reach 77 FPS it will decrease some stuff on its own to gain more FPS (Low FPS mode will be activated which removes stuff like titles showing above people's head, etc)

Tuesday 7th November 2017
- Parachutes will appear laggy when in low FPS mode, as the parachute script uses a lot of CPU I've made it update slower. (Arran)
- Custom titles will not be displayed when in low FPS mode, this is when your FPS is under the minimum FPS you set in '/settings'. (Arran)

Friday 3rd April 2020
- The position of medics inside CE's will be visible with the red medic cross icon. Not visible if in low FPS mode. (Arran + Ptole)

I didn't know about it before so thanks for correcting me bro!
“The busy man is never wise and the wise man is never busy.”