Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Letting the countdown in /pt stop as soon as the duel starts  (Read 1864 times)

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
There's a duel event going on each two hours in LV, which you can join by using /pt. Before the duel starts, you'll be faced with your opponent and it starts counting down from 10 to 1, and then it will say "Duel started!" however this text is still in the middle of your screen when the duel starts which is obstructing, not only the "Duel started!" text, but also the last few numbers. It's right in front of your crosshair, which makes it harder to aim. Therefore I'm suggesting to have an adjustment to the script, I'd like the last text which is "Duel started!" to be faded away as soon as the duel starts, so basically as soon as you're unfrozen.

Here's a video to show the issue:

https://streamable.com/1tkdw
« Last Edit: 11 07, 2019, 06:31:31 pm by Arran »
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline Shogun

• The Shogunate
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Group: Bikers MC
It doesn't require a discussion to implement something that annoys players from aiming well. I'll support anything that annoys our community players, yes.
Ex. L3 Staff, HCB and CEM.
Bikers forever, forever Bikers.
Thank you for the good times y'all.

Offline Ahmad L9

• Regular Community Member
  • Master your self, Master your enemy
  • Group: vvG ♦ ♥ ♦
  • Ingame: AAAhmad'1xK?
  • Squad: 1K1NG ofc ♥
It doesn't require a discussion to implement something that annoys players from aiming well. I'll support anything that annoys our community players, yes.
nothing else to say. Shogun said it all
Proud founder of 1K1NG Squad ♥
♥~>PUE - ShaCo - Bale - NewBoy - PUMA - Zoldyck - Western<~♥
vvG

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
Changed into [VOTE]. Voting process may start.

Show content
There's a duel event going on each two hours in LV, which you can join by using /pt. Before the duel starts, you'll be faced with your opponent and it starts counting down from 10 to 1, and then it will say "Duel started!" however this text is still in the middle of your screen when the duel starts which is obstructing, not only the "Duel started!" text, but also the last few numbers. It's right in front of your crosshair, which makes it harder to aim. Therefore I'm suggesting to have an adjustment to the script, I'd like the last text which is "Duel started!" to be faded away as soon as the duel starts, so basically as soon as you're unfrozen.

Here's a video to show the issue:

https://streamable.com/1tkdw
« Last Edit: 03 07, 2019, 02:32:04 pm by OhhKarim »
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
Can you state your votes again so I can set this to accepted? @Shogun @Ahmad'L9

And if other councillors want to vote too, @WillyPoo @noD3 @eXpire & others

Offline Expire

• لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Expire
  • Squad: DriftWorks
 :tick:

Would be annoying for some and surely affect their gameplay during the first seconds of the duel. A little improvement that would surely help at least a few.
We strive hard for a better future - The Institute
كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان، ثقيلتان في الميزان، حبيبتان إلى الرحمن: سبحان الله وبحمده، سبحان الله العظيم

Offline Ahmad L9

• Regular Community Member
  • Master your self, Master your enemy
  • Group: vvG ♦ ♥ ♦
  • Ingame: AAAhmad'1xK?
  • Squad: 1K1NG ofc ♥
 :tick:

Proud founder of 1K1NG Squad ♥
♥~>PUE - ShaCo - Bale - NewBoy - PUMA - Zoldyck - Western<~♥
vvG

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
Set to accepted with 3 positive votes and zero negative votes.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
I just made it higher up so doesn't block aim.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.