Author Topic: [TUT] How to achieve Junior/Regular/Senior Community Member forum ranks  (Read 28578 times)

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
ExiSenza's Community Ranks Guide

I have noticed that a lot of people are trying to get JCM/RCM/SCM, I will be glad to tell you how exactly you can get it two weeks from today

So follow my guide if you are interested enough to get a forum rank,

First, you should see this tutorial - How to make a useful, detailed and valuable post on major boards.

(or just three to four useful posts per day would be fine.) Its recommended to make more posts

Now let me explain, make sure to use understandable English in your posts and avoid being punished, make sure to put effort into your application, as it's judged from your post quality, not quantity, and you will get the forum rank after two weeks of doing that!
« Last Edit: 16 11, 2022, 02:48:00 pm by iFrank »

Offline Seth

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: MusicWave
  • Squad: Nexus
Re: How To Achieve Junior Community Member Forum Rank ?
« Reply #1 on: 13 10, 2017, 02:42:03 pm »
One to two helpful posts daily would be fine, no need to spam the posts as they said they judge according to the post quality.

Quote from: Farhan
Note: Your application will be judged on the basis of your post quality not quantity, so no need to spam every board, all you need is to be active on forums and must have SOME contribution towards the community ( Now it can be in the form of reporting bugs at QA board, Giving your opinions at Debate board, Making suggestions for the community or helping the community at General support board) So instead of spamming these boards with nonsense, make some  constructive posts and at least make an effective Application.
Your activity is enough, no need to camp at all the boards but posting at boards for chatting is not considered as a contribution towards the community.. Focus on any board and  be useful and hopefully you will get xCM. General Support board, Ideas and Suggestions, Debate and Quality Assurance boards can increase your chances of getting accepted so I REPEAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR QUALITY NOT QUANTITY.

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
« Reply #2 on: 13 10, 2017, 03:34:08 pm »
System became so lame. Forcing people to post in specific boards and to do think in certain way is making it so generic. Why should players be forced to post in boards and discussions they dont like. Or making huge and constructive posts, when they can simply explain something in sentence or two.

Player X is, for example, moderating Criminal Boss team and doing it good, making good threads, getting in discussions often with good arguments, making good decisions. He doesnt deserve to be XCM, but someone who spams "major" boards, getting in discussions he doesnt really care about, helping players by simply posting random copy/paste shit, deserves to be XCM.

I helped few people get JCM/RCM by making posts for them,    and it felt so lame. They get rank and they simply continue doing things they actually like. If one person can effectively join discussion in "Police team" board, that means he can join any discussions that he finds interesting, that directly effects his gameplay or where he can contribute by his own knowledge/experience.

Just check general support board or debate board. Its full of generic, boring and copy/paste posts. Its not players problem, since they are getting forced to do that. Back in times people got ranks for being active part of community. Not only in forum, but in game too.

Ok now to finish my rant id say that admins shouldnt evaluate players in same way. Also in game activity in crim/civ/law side should be considered too. There are people who left their mark in game, but they have no forum rank cuz they didnt go around posting generic things. After all this is CIT2 community. Also if you see person who deserves rank dont wait for him to apply, just give him a damn rank.
This is the most mature post in the whole topic , but if X Player tried to achieve a rank on forum and its seems hard and none interested to give him it since he is not super active on forum , What he will do , Personally I tried all solutions and I watched every application in Community rank board , to see how they was doing , and I learned from their mistakes and tried to improve my activity to get it , also I did not force you to follow this guide , its really made for those who're interested and searching for a forum rank.

Offline Goku Black

• The Art of Kindness
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 14 10, 2017, 04:18:14 am »
  • Make constructive, thought-provoking posts in meaningful threads: Debate, Community Ranks suggestion topics, Land Development suggestions, anything that has some sort of value to it.
  • Be helpful at General Support. Being helpful doesn't mean race to get post, mind you. If your solution isn't going to help/is already posted, then don't post.
  • Make us believe you deserve to be considered a Community Member. Don't try to get a "rank"; try to participate in the community instead, w/o being focused only on the rank.
  • If you've followed my advice above, your post quality should have increased dramatically. Quantity could have gone down a bit, though it's not a problem.
  • Focus on a certain area of the forum that you like, enjoy in particular moreso than the others. Don't force yourself writing somewhere where you don't even know what to say.
  • Everyone is free to make a thought-provoking thread in a debate - try to create some of your own. Remember what debate is and how it's like, follow the rules of a debate.
  • Although Development Board is now closed for non-xCMs, getting one is still relatively easy - especially the JCM one.
  • Be constantly active for the period of one month. While two weeks is enough, being active for a longer time shows us more that you're not only focused on getting a rank, thus increasing your chances.
  • Help in-game, too. No matter whether you'll be rewarder here or not. Being a Community Member means nothing without the will to actually help the community.
  • Just be yourself, try to improve yourself in many areas, but don't push it. Making a lot of posts everywhere is an example of "pushing it".

Hope my advices will help some of you. I've started to work for my JCM in like February and half year later I've became a member of the Staff Team. Achieving your "dreams" here isn't really that hard; it's more about what you want to do with what you achieved more than anything.

I've made my way up to the Staff to fight off bad things like cyberbullying. To make this place even better than it is now. What is your reason, your motivation to become a Junior Community Member?

Don't think of getting a certain rank; think what GOOD you will do with it.

Thank you for your attention. :)
« Last Edit: 14 10, 2017, 04:20:17 am by Goku Black »

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
« Reply #4 on: 14 10, 2017, 06:15:19 am »
  • Make constructive, thought-provoking posts in meaningful threads: Debate, Community Ranks suggestion topics, Land Development suggestions, anything that has some sort of value to it.
  • Be helpful at General Support. Being helpful doesn't mean race to get post, mind you. If your solution isn't going to help/is already posted, then don't post.
  • Make us believe you deserve to be considered a Community Member. Don't try to get a "rank"; try to participate in the community instead, w/o being focused only on the rank.
  • If you've followed my advice above, your post quality should have increased dramatically. Quantity could have gone down a bit, though it's not a problem.
  • Focus on a certain area of the forum that you like, enjoy in particular moreso than the others. Don't force yourself writing somewhere where you don't even know what to say.
  • Everyone is free to make a thought-provoking thread in a debate - try to create some of your own. Remember what debate is and how it's like, follow the rules of a debate.
  • Although Development Board is now closed for non-xCMs, getting one is still relatively easy - especially the JCM one.
  • Be constantly active for the period of one month. While two weeks is enough, being active for a longer time shows us more that you're not only focused on getting a rank, thus increasing your chances.
  • Help in-game, too. No matter whether you'll be rewarder here or not. Being a Community Member means nothing without the will to actually help the community.
  • Just be yourself, try to improve yourself in many areas, but don't push it. Making a lot of posts everywhere is an example of "pushing it".

Hope my advices will help some of you. I've started to work for my JCM in like February and half year later I've became a member of the Staff Team. Achieving your "dreams" here isn't really that hard; it's more about what you want to do with what you achieved more than anything.

I've made my way up to the Staff to fight off bad things like cyberbullying. To make this place even better than it is now. What is your reason, your motivation to become a Junior Community Member?

Lol this is too nice , Lets just add everyone's history about getting JCM , I got it by posting 3 to 5 posts daily in dev board and some boards too also the help ig and forum , sharing how you got JCM with the community will help the players too :thumb:

Offline Fuego

• Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: f*ck evrythng
  • Squad: bout you
« Reply #5 on: 26 10, 2017, 09:11:44 am »
I listen through this and this is the effect. Now I got JCM, Thankyou for your guide @ExiSenza .
« Last Edit: 26 10, 2017, 09:53:51 am by Fraudz' »

Offline R2003

• KawasakiRacingTeam Founder
  • Group: Pirus Blood
  • Ingame: CoMraD/R2003
  • Squad: KRT
« Reply #6 on: 26 10, 2017, 10:29:38 am »
so this topic gonna be useless? https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=201791.0
Feel free to add me on steam
Added R2003 as Filipino helper. (23.05.2022 AHs + Counter)
May 24th: R2003 Accepted for JCM. -- Traxex + WizarD.
July 26th: R2003 Accepted for RCM. -- Nex0 + FFMs.

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #7 on: 26 10, 2017, 10:49:13 am »
so this topic gonna be useless? https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=201791.0
No, it won't. He stated his way. It depends on you which way you want to follow. You can follow both as there is no problem in it. FMMs won't see what way your are using to get Community Rank, they will see your posts quality.
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
« Reply #8 on: 26 10, 2017, 06:45:40 pm »
No, it won't. He stated his way. It depends on you which way you want to follow. You can follow both as there is no problem in it. FMMs won't see what way your are using to get Community Rank, they will see your posts quality.
exactly + updated
I listen through this and this is the effect. Now I got JCM, Thankyou for your guide @ExiSenza .
No Problem and i'm happy for hearing that from you.
« Last Edit: 26 10, 2017, 06:47:24 pm by ExiSenza »

Offline Seth

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: MusicWave
  • Squad: Nexus
« Reply #9 on: 28 10, 2017, 02:35:48 pm »
I've noticed tons of people with these problems so I'll try to focus on these stuff, using proper punctuation affects your chances of being a JCM in a good way.

Punctuation: The proper use of the comma, full stop, and symbols that will make it easier for you to express what you want to say.

• The Comma: "," is used in sentences as a reference of addition, or as a replacement for "and"

- You must a space AFTER the comma, not before and after, just after it.

*Example "Hello there, how are you doing?" is CORRECT.

* WHAT NOT TO DO: " Hello there , how are you doing?" is INCORRECT., "Hello there,how are you doing?" is INCORRECT.

- You must not use a capital letter after a comma! use a small letter instead.

*Example "I'm going home, what about you?" is CORRECT.

*WHAT NOT TO DO: "I'm going home, What about you?" IS INCORRECT.

*You could use a capital letter if it's a name, that's the only exception!

• Full stop: You use it when you finish your sentence, simple as that. You can use more than one full stop in a paragraph.

- Just like the comma, you must leave a space AFTER the full stop.

- You must start with a capital letter after the full stop, unlike the comma.

*Example: "It's been years since I've played that game. Want to play it again?"

NOTE: The question mark (?) and the exclamation mark (!) has the same deal as the full stop.

• Apostrophes: You use this in some situations, for example when you talk about someone's property, or when you merge two words together.

* Examples on the use of Apostrophes:

"I went to John's house yesterday, we played too much video games that we missed class the next day."

" I won't buy this game, I heard that it's full of cheats!" (Replaced "will not" with "won't" and "it is" with "it's")

*INCORRECT APOSTROPHES THAT WERE USED BY MANY PEOPLE: "I wan't some coke", the word "wan't" is incorrect, there's no merge of two words here, therefore the valid thing to say is "want"

Your and You're: "You're" refers to "You are" when you are telling someone about himself, "Your" is when you tell someone about something he have.

*Examples: "You're gonna do your homework or I'll take away your phone!"

• Capital letters and small letters in a sentence:

- You only use the capital letters when you're starting a sentence, or after a full stop. (or a question mark/exclamation mark)

"Are you staying here for a while? I'll go home in some minutes.."

- Or saying a name, for example "John, Friday, September, Add"  *" Hello, your name is Add, right?" " I was born in September."  "I'm going to the cinema this Friday!"

« Last Edit: 28 10, 2017, 02:45:06 pm by Add »

Offline MakO

• Senior Community Member
  • Arabic in-game translator.
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: MakO
« Reply #10 on: 30 10, 2017, 06:27:46 pm »
I think it will be better if its under name ''How to achieve community ranks''. because if all these steps are done RIGHTLY you have a high percentage to get your application accepted. also excellent guide.
« Last Edit: 30 10, 2017, 06:30:01 pm by MakO! »

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
« Reply #11 on: 30 10, 2017, 08:19:59 pm »
I think it will be better if its under name ''How to achieve community ranks''. because if all these steps are done RIGHTLY you have a high percentage to get your application accepted. also excellent guide.
When I achieve RCM so not yet, I'm sure that I will change the topic and add more updates so I don't be like a liar got or something else.

I've noticed tons of people with these problems so I'll try to focus on these stuff, using proper punctuation affects your chances of being a JCM in a good way.

Punctuation: The proper use of the comma, full stop, and symbols that will make it easier for you to express what you want to say.

• The Comma: "," is used in sentences as a reference of addition, or as a replacement for "and"

- You must a space AFTER the comma, not before and after, just after it.

*Example "Hello there, how are you doing?" is CORRECT.

* WHAT NOT TO DO: " Hello there , how are you doing?" is INCORRECT., "Hello there,how are you doing?" is INCORRECT.

- You must not use a capital letter after a comma! use a small letter instead.

*Example "I'm going home, what about you?" is CORRECT.

*WHAT NOT TO DO: "I'm going home, What about you?" IS INCORRECT.

*You could use a capital letter if it's a name, that's the only exception!

• Full stop: You use it when you finish your sentence, simple as that. You can use more than one full stop in a paragraph.

- Just like the comma, you must leave a space AFTER the full stop.

- You must start with a capital letter after the full stop, unlike the comma.

*Example: "It's been years since I've played that game. Want to play it again?"

NOTE: The question mark (?) and the exclamation mark (!) has the same deal as the full stop.

• Apostrophes: You use this in some situations, for example when you talk about someone's property, or when you merge two words together.

* Examples on the use of Apostrophes:

"I went to John's house yesterday, we played too much video games that we missed class the next day."

" I won't buy this game, I heard that it's full of cheats!" (Replaced "will not" with "won't" and "it is" with "it's")

*INCORRECT APOSTROPHES THAT WERE USED BY MANY PEOPLE: "I wan't some coke", the word "wan't" is incorrect, there's no merge of two words here, therefore the valid thing to say is "want"

Your and You're: "You're" refers to "You are" when you are telling someone about himself, "Your" is when you tell someone about something he have.

*Examples: "You're gonna do your homework or I'll take away your phone!"

• Capital letters and small letters in a sentence:

- You only use the capital letters when you're starting a sentence, or after a full stop. (or a question mark/exclamation mark)

"Are you staying here for a while? I'll go home in some minutes.."

- Or saying a name, for example "John, Friday, September, Add"  *" Hello, your name is Add, right?" " I was born in September."  "I'm going to the cinema this Friday!"

This is pretty good, would help them too.

Offline R2003

• KawasakiRacingTeam Founder
  • Group: Pirus Blood
  • Ingame: CoMraD/R2003
  • Squad: KRT
« Reply #12 on: 17 12, 2017, 12:34:27 pm »

Thanks of this , I learn more about this xd.
Feel free to add me on steam
Added R2003 as Filipino helper. (23.05.2022 AHs + Counter)
May 24th: R2003 Accepted for JCM. -- Traxex + WizarD.
July 26th: R2003 Accepted for RCM. -- Nex0 + FFMs.

Offline Sam.

• Lost
  • Ingame: Sam
« Reply #13 on: 17 12, 2017, 07:35:08 pm »
This topic will help alot of people who have problems with Community ranks and struggle getting them. I am one of them and because of your topic and the other posts that got added, I managed to stable and know wher to post and what if my posts have a value or not,really helping mate, Keep the good job.

MTA Arabic & French Translator/Reviwer

Ex-FightForHonor Leader | Ex-Los Santos Vagos Mano Derecha

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #14 on: 23 12, 2017, 03:44:56 pm »
  • You should be able to speak well English and write well so other people can understand. Make sure you well use BB Codes to make your guide and tutorial even noticeable and won't take much time for people to read it.
  • While making a post in General Support / Questions and MTA Support, make sure you read all posts before creating a post to avoid getting warned. You can re-search over internet and provide source to solve their problem.
  • Make sure you don't farm posts or just spam major boards because FMMs main reason of accepting any Community Rank Application is posts quality, not quantity. Quantity also somewhat matters because you won't get Community Rank for just making a really useful and well-quality post.
  • When making a post in Debate board, make sure you write something long and don't write in just one line as that won't really make much quality-post. Also, never copy from google or any other website relating the topic and don't create topics that are simply found in google or debate.org or any other website. Also, when creating topic, give information about it as well. If you don't understand what the debate is about or what is the meaning of it, you can search for it over google but do not copy what they said, just know the meaning and post your opinion.
  • My advice is do not post on non-major boards. Just post on these boards listed here:
    Show content
  • I highly recommend you to check your posts before applying for Community Rank and recommended by me, mantain the activity until 2nd topic for JCM. For RCM, until 5th topic and for SCM, 10th topic. Still, quality of the posts matters and doing much won't harm you but instead will bring more chances.

@Lxuraz. OP is muted.
« Last Edit: 21 02, 2018, 11:41:40 am by TheHacker »
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry