Author Topic: Can't login without VPN  (Read 1503 times)

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Can't login without VPN
« on: 31 05, 2020, 07:45:07 pm »
Haven't logged in a while so decided to play, however each time I login, I get random error messages. First I got this one:

So I deleted that file, and tried to log in again, same result. Then I used a UK VPN and I could login, however ingame, it would say that I'm using a Switzerland VPN. I realized that I can't even do any shit ingame with a VPN because it says "Using VPN: no shoot or move" so I decided to try to login without a VPN now that I had downloaded this supposedly faulty file. But I got a new error:

So I used a VPN again, this time BE server, and could login ingame. Still says that it's a Switzerland VPN and still can't move while aiming so this time I decided to try a trick, press the "home" button to get out the game to close the VPN while I'm ingame so it would allow me to play normally, but I couldn't even get out the game. So I did CTRL+Alt+Delete to open task manager so it would force me to go out the game. Then the whole game stopped, I got this error.

So then I decided to put the game in "windowed" version so I could just put it aside, and close the VPN, so I closed the VPN while ingame but then it just disconnects me from the server. So, I can't login without VPN to play normally, and if I login with a VPN, I can't play normally because of the restrictions. How can I fix this?

Also a note; I couldn't capture those errors with F12 obviously, so I used geForce nvidia to capture it, and somehow it had created a new folder for it instead of using the GTA SA folder. It's now called sa_proxy, don't know the reason for this, maybe this can lead to a clue to help fix the issue. Thanks in advance!

This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline Chamido

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: Chamido
Re: Can't login without VPN
« Reply #1 on: 31 05, 2020, 08:49:41 pm »
I faced the file mismatch error before and it has been fixed after re-installing MTA.
Otherwise try this
How to stop HTTP server file mismatch error I get everytime?
Show content
- Right click on this link.
- Click on "Save as" and save it in MTA San Andreas 1.5\mods\deathmatch\resources\CITskinMods

And about the VPN issue try to restart your router.
xCode|Chamido

Offline Extreme

• The Unforgiven
  • Don't ever take sides against the family ✖
  • Group: Camorra
« Reply #2 on: 31 05, 2020, 09:37:14 pm »
Have you modded your GTA SA? If so, please state what kind of modifications.

Offline Hobart.

• Regular Community Member
  • ~(2014 - 2020)~
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: Hobart.
« Reply #3 on: 01 06, 2020, 02:41:51 am »
try to change your IP adress throught your PC settings, change it from manual to editable and change the last number ot last two ones. As far as I know I fixed some connection issues like this.
I suggest you more than restarting your router if not fixed, call your provider and tell them to reinstall modem settings on your line, there is a small hole in your modem could be in the back or on the side, use a small pin and press it continionusly for 10 or 15 secs, when modem light restart  that means it's reset and this might help cleaning rubbish and refresh the connection.
Formely known as Aymen.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #4 on: 01 06, 2020, 11:45:11 pm »
Thanks for the replies guys but since one reply solved my issue I'll save everyone some reading time and only respond to that particular one.

I faced the file mismatch error before and it has been fixed after re-installing MTA.
Otherwise try this
And about the VPN issue try to restart your router.

This solution worked, this can be locked!
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.