Ingame Community > News and Updates

Allow Police Chiefs to place bounty on gangsters

(1/3) > >>

Lucifer.:
Currently the bounty feature only allows us to place bounties on criminal occupation, which is kind of annoying because sometimes players go gangster in order to farm RP, or generally just do CnR as gangsters. In this case, ideally we PCs would place a bounty on such players in order to motivate cops to chase them and take them down, but we're not able to do so, since bounties feature does not show Gangsters in the list.

This could be because one of the requirements of placing a bounty is that the player must be atleast level 20 in their occupation. This works for criminal and police team, but since gangsters don't have a levelling system, we cannot place a bounty on them.

This suggestion is pretty straightforward, I'm suggesting that we should be able to place bounties on gangsters as well. Nothing too major but improves a feature that we're provided with.

What if rival gangsters are trolling gangsters with bounties?

This can be avoided by making gangsters unable to damage the gangster who has a bounty placed on him at the moment.

What if a gangster abuses this "invincibility" vs other gangsters?

In such a scenario, the online Police Chief or Criminal Boss can remove the bounty from their /bounties panel once they see bounty being abused. If there are no PCs or CBs available, a staff member can slap the player in question and remove their bounty status.

Safwan:
Great idea,You can add if gangster has bounty its like APB no one can damage him from gangster so u cant troll gangster with bounty only cops can damage him to take the bounty , my vote is positive :tick:

Tommy:
Since we cant place Bounty on them, It kinda irritates me that gangsters with 500-1000 WL roaming around freely without us noticing so it’d be better if we could place a bounty on them to grab more attention from other officers. We as Police Chiefs talked about this issue before but seems neglected hopefully we could do something about it this time.  :tick:

JimMys:
 :tick:

Scouter:
Yes, I saw many gangsters abuse this feature to avoid bounty. POSITIVE!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version