Author Topic: Shooting problem  (Read 1408 times)

NikkT

Shooting problem
« on: 13 01, 2021, 08:23:42 am »
Hi guys,

Since a month or 2 I got a problem while shooting. The problem is that it stops shooting randomly and takes like 1-2 seconds to start shooting again and it's not the recoil thing. The gun doesn't matter and the place doesn't matter as well. It just randomly stops shooting and I lose the fight because of it :(

also I got that health bug sometimes in CEs which is changing my skin. any help will be appreciated :D

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
Re: Shooting problem
« Reply #1 on: 15 01, 2021, 01:18:47 pm »
Hi guys,

Since a month or 2 I got a problem while shooting. The problem is that it stops shooting randomly and takes like 1-2 seconds to start shooting again and it's not the recoil thing. The gun doesn't matter and the place doesn't matter as well. It just randomly stops shooting and I lose the fight because of it :(

also I got that health bug sometimes in CEs which is changing my skin. any help will be appreciated :D

Try to delete your MTA and everything from C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5 because maybe u have mods form other servers or something installed and this can causing the problem. Also, you are using SA-MP? if that is not working, try to install again your GTA SA to be clean MTA + GTA SA I hope you will fix your problem, after that come back with one reply  :)
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #2 on: 15 01, 2021, 01:43:36 pm »
Maybe you should delet MTA and GTA completly from its folder.
CLICK On computer then disk local C: then Program files then delet the folder and download it again.
If you still have the problem. It might be a problem from your device.

Offline FalconHawk

• The Ineffable
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 21 01, 2021, 11:47:09 am »
@Zaphkiel do you still have this problem with your new mouse?

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #4 on: 21 01, 2021, 11:55:16 am »
Not sure if this is going to help but my previous mouse kind of did the same thing like yours where the left click didn't really work even if I held it pressed or sometimes it worked but stopped mid-fight. I googled about solutions but the only thing that worked was blowing in it really hard so as to get rid of any dust particles or trash that might be stuck there.
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker