Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] About the Hijacker Delivery Car  (Read 1699 times)

Offline Malone

• The Artist
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
[IMPLEMENTED] About the Hijacker Delivery Car
« on: 17 05, 2019, 11:45:38 pm »
Well, I'll talk about the CJ car that is being on the server today and being delivery while being a Gangster. In fact, I know this vehicle since I first started in 2015, and I always delivery it. Since I started playing this car in 2015, I continued to deliver almost every day until the end of 2017 and there were many platers to delivery this car with me at that time. So, in short, we always had to fight for this car in the server to deliver this car and it was a lot of fun but now there is not even a person fighting for this vehicle or coming to deliver this car. I saw this when I started to deliver this hijacker delivery car. The reason why no one is fighting for this car in the game and no one can come to deliver this car is the reward given to you after you have delivered the car. As far as I know, after the delivery of this car, the amount of the prize is given to you based on the number of players in the server. So, $20.000 if have 200 players on the server, $40.000 if have 400 players on the server and $60.000 if have 600 players on the server. Nowadays, there are no more than 600 people on the CIT server and since there are no more than 600 people, we are no longer receiving $60.000 reward when we done deliver this Hijack (CJ) car. So, nowadays we get almost a maximum of $30.000 from this vehicle.

In short, the purpose of creating this discussion here today is that you don't look at the number of players on the server, and after you have delivered the tool, the reward given to us is as much as the old times. So I mean, in the old days this server would reached 500-600 people at the desired time of day and we were always given a high amount of reward when we delivered this car but we can't get it now. Now, to bring back the players who are fighting for this car and the players who come to deliver this car, I want you to always get us a $50,000 or $60,000 prize after delivering the car. After you have delivered this tool, if you set the prize to one of the two amounts I have said, the number of players who have fought for this vehicle as it was before and deliver to this vehicle will increase again and it will be a lot of fun again as before. I'm sure of that. Finally, I want to say, increasing the amount of the reward after delivering this vehicle will not harm anyone. On the contrary, increasing this amount will make everyone happy as before and this price will enable many players to deliver this vehicle as before.

I think it's worth the time you've spent reading this discussion and sharing your opinion for this discussion. Thank you in advance for reading this discussion and sharing your own ideas for this discussion.

Idea stated by @Dizzy
« Last Edit: 24 05, 2019, 05:08:54 pm by Arran »

Offline noD3

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
Re: [DEBATE] About the Hijacker Delivery Car
« Reply #1 on: 17 05, 2019, 11:47:46 pm »
I know people who delivered a lot of hijacks and I have delivered them myself, I do feel that reward is good, you also get 1k criminal reputation along with it.

Offline Malone

• The Artist
Re: [DEBATE] About the Hijacker Delivery Car
« Reply #2 on: 21 05, 2019, 07:25:56 pm »
I know people who delivered a lot of hijacks and I have delivered them myself, I do feel that reward is good, you also get 1k criminal reputation along with it.
That would be good too.

Offline Malone

• The Artist
Re: [VOTE] About the Hijacker Delivery Car
« Reply #3 on: 23 05, 2019, 11:43:09 pm »
@Ariana @iShadow @DroMa @Airhead @UlasDO @ThanaReal @Anuran

You vote guys and leave input too.

Offline iShadow

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: iShadow
« Reply #4 on: 23 05, 2019, 11:47:32 pm »
 :tick:
Why not? This idea wouldn't break anything and might bring back old popular of CJ.

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 24 05, 2019, 05:06:52 am »
50k is a good reward that will make players go after this Delivery car and also the Cops and Criminals fight for it.
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Ariana

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Ariana
  • Squad: SAAS
« Reply #6 on: 24 05, 2019, 12:39:39 pm »

I remember the hijack was a massive event back in the day and everyone would fight over it.

Offline Inno#

• Regular Community Member
  • Beautiful flowers have the sharpest thorns
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Inno#
« Reply #7 on: 24 05, 2019, 01:09:27 pm »
Yea I totally think this should be implemented  :tick:
I used to deliver these so much back in the days, I would love to see this implemented.