Author Topic: [+++] Reducing Taxi’s levels requirements by 15% [READ]  (Read 4611 times)

Offline Hazard

• New Community Member
  • ɴᴏ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴘᴇɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5ᴛʜsᴛʀᴇᴇᴛsᴀɪɴᴛs
Re: Reducing Taxi’s levels requirements by 15% [READ]
« Reply #15 on: 19 05, 2020, 09:23:37 am »
I didn't say "i don't want everyone to be L10" I said in a small duration if you could read you wouldn't deny the fact, and yup, I am ex SO too and still experienced in civ stuff.
ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏɴᴢ ᴀᴢ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴀʜ ❦︎

Offline TORRES

• Junior Community Member
  • KLMer until the end.
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: TORRES
Re: Reducing Taxi%u2019s levels requirements by 15% [READ]
« Reply #16 on: 19 05, 2020, 09:47:06 am »
To settle the dispute it used to be 15m, but maybe it got increased to 19m before going to 21m, I don't know but i'm sure it used to be 15m, anyway, taxi driver has bad payment and is a job that depend of factors outside the players control so you can actually get a good payment, like the amount of people playing at the same time or if you get lucky with a vip passenger, while the level 10 requirement were 15m I already found to be quite a lot since the job don't really have much to offer and it was quite difficult already.Positive

Show content
@Sinon
« Last Edit: 19 05, 2020, 10:23:15 am by TORRES »

Offline Sinon

• Senior Community Member
  • ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
« Reply #17 on: 19 05, 2020, 10:13:34 am »
I didn't say "i don't want everyone to be L10" I said in a small duration if you could read you wouldn't deny the fact, and yup, I am ex SO too and still experienced in civ stuff.

It’s not gonna be in a small duration 15% is not that much, also I ain’t buying your story am sticking to my trusted fella, anyhow there is no point in posting any further, you already explained your point.
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
« Reply #18 on: 21 05, 2020, 08:39:44 pm »
The current current version is hard comparing to the other jobs in the same levels, because leveling up in taxi driver job is not that easy in it's first levels, which it might be easier than that in the other jobs IMO, and that drives us to the point of decreasing every job's requirements. I guess implementing this would be reasonable and worth it's time, I'm positive.

Offline Nemøn

• New Community Member
  • Always give your best never worry for results.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Invaders
  • Ingame: InV|Monthy'#039#03
  • Squad: TurkishUnion
« Reply #19 on: 21 05, 2020, 08:46:36 pm »
Actually, you're right. I know how hard it is to get level in the taxi business.I haven't had a cab in a long time because it's hard to increase the level.I totally agree with you. This kind of innovation will be a good update for the taxi profession. I'm vote Positive.
Believe deep down in your heart that you’re destined to do great things.
Kalbinizde derinlere inin, harika şeyler yapmaya yetkin biri olduğunuza ina

Offline TheCwN

• Regular Community Member
  • Fear less, dominate more.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: TheCwN
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #20 on: 21 05, 2020, 09:15:38 pm »
You're absolutely right, but there's something else you don't explain, and it's absolutely important.

What is that? I'll explain it right away.

There are a lot of people who make this job L10. If that happens, wouldn't it be unfair to those who had done L10 before? I think it's okay. Personally, if I had done this job in L10, I would have voted negatively, because I tried and made L10, so I made $21 million in total, and it would be unfair if someone else started from L0  and ended it sooner than me. I hope I've been explanatory, it's important that you consider what I'm saying. Im voting neutral.

Offline Ou$$aMa

• New Community Member
  • when actions speak louder than words.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: chao$
  • Ingame: Ou$$aMa
  • Squad: MoRoCcAnS
« Reply #21 on: 21 05, 2020, 10:26:51 pm »
to be honest what he suggest is right 99% taxi driver job hard af ik its a civ job and its suppose to be hard  but that job is new level of hard when I check the job lvl up Requirements I feel like its impossible imagine you get payed 3k$ to every Delivery and you need like 20m$ to lvl 10 its to much the payment is low and the l10 Requirements is high I vote positive  :tick:

Offline Vortex

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: -
  • Ingame: K1ng Vortex
  • Squad: K1ng Damar
« Reply #22 on: 25 05, 2020, 12:49:17 pm »
I don't see many people work as taxi drivers and honestly, I thought it's exhausting to drive all around, but after checking the discussion board, I have noticed this suggestion, and after reading it all, it's actually make sense why people don't work/prefer this job, the requirements to level this job up is too high, and I think it'll take from me forever to max this job.

My vote is : Positive
Creativity is intelligence having fun.

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #23 on: 25 05, 2020, 03:23:41 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 16 positive votes.
- 2 negative votes.
- 1 neutral votes.

Marked as medium priority
Ass or tits?

Offline Smith.

• Group: FBI
Re: [++] Reducing Taxi’s levels requirements by 15% [READ]
« Reply #24 on: 26 05, 2020, 11:56:58 am »
The current taxi driver is filled with randoms. Such as destinations, passenger locations etc.

Indeed it is making a huge time for the taxi driver to level up. Especially for new players, they don't have a well tuned taxi to do the job. Therefore, lowering the requirement of leveling in Taxi Driver makes sense from my point of view. Voting Positive :tick:

Offline Prince333

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Chri$.Jericho
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #25 on: 26 05, 2020, 07:39:54 pm »
Defininetly , as We see numbers compare to other jobs this is very high
I also think that similar is situation with Trucker , and Pilot jobs I must mention that level progress on this 2 jobs is also too hard.
Also second reason why should be added this is that new players under 100 hours mostly work as taxi I realized this thing,since I saw many of them working as Taxi driver.As We already know is to hard to progress when you newbie so this thing def. should be added  :tick:
« Last Edit: 26 05, 2020, 07:41:40 pm by Prince333 »

Offline FeRoX

• Punishment Appeal Manager
  • CIT Radio & Ti Leader
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|FeRoX
  • Squad: Driftworks
« Reply #26 on: 27 05, 2020, 02:39:24 am »
I tried before ti level taxi driver job, I found that job requirement is too high, I first ignored it as I thought it wouldn't be too hard, Just some hard work and it will be done (one of my recent L10 friend), After j started I found that the job payment is too low and the requirements to level it is too high so I found that it's unfair at all, And also I thought when Rami decreased some Jobs requirements that Taxi driver was one of them, But after some times someone told me he didn't, In short, I really believe this is a great help to us,

Positive.

Staff team be like:
(FMSG) [CIT]Medusa[DT]: imagine being ferox
(FMSG) [CIT]Darius{%}Biker: I'll jerk off for like 20 hours after ramadan

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #27 on: 14 06, 2020, 12:58:30 am »
I heared many things about that job and how it's hard and now I am working as Taxi Driver, and I know now why it's very hard especially for the newbies.

I want to about something in the jobs:
In trucker job you should pass about 600 miles to get the next job (earler ranks), and if you want to be the top trucker, then you should work after getting the 600 miles, maybe you should pass 800, but in taxi driver job if you got the promotion then be sure that you are the top and u will be until the reset, because the requirements to get L2 as taxi is around 400k!! and it's too much, So I think reducing the requirements will be good for all.

Positive.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline JUNGKOOK

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Jakob
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
« Reply #28 on: 14 06, 2020, 06:33:11 am »
Yeah, the taxi system is really hard right now.You get bored doing the job.When you do this job for 1 hour, we don't get the reward we deserve.Payments are low and level requirements are too much.I think the system you suggested would affect people's play by lowering the requirements of this job.At least it'll be a little easier to level up. Positive. :tick:

Offline Jaguar.

• Kai Zen
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Jaguar
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #29 on: 14 06, 2020, 08:55:39 am »
Hey, I like your idea of reducing the job requirement of taxi job by 15%, why? because the taxi job is one of the hardest job to level up and reducing just 15% is gonna make the job a slight easier but not super easy. I don't see much player working as a Taxi Driver since I came back playing like a week ago, maybe they're got tired because of the high requirements of the job or they already made it to level 10, who knows? but I will give a positive vote on your suggestion.
Not only a group, but family.