Author Topic: [+++] Ability to CEMs to Enable/disable drugs, LV gameplay settings in 336 Dim  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Dread

• DeltaTeam General
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Adding that will not harm anyone, also it will be very useful for CEMs when they host duels or tournaments, I remember I couldn't use drugs when one of the CEMs hosted a duel event few months ago which was so annoying for me and the players. A tournament will be hosted soon and I will participate in it with my team, using drugs would be good for both LS and especially LV players so that they can play with their game style. I am positive
« Last Edit: 10 08, 2022, 10:04:54 am by Dread »
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Lucifer.

• FBI Leader
  • Your local crime-solving Devil
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
These features are crucial for the upcoming CIT World Tournament. LS players are used to playing with drugs on, playing without them would stop them from performing to the best of their abilities. Not to mention that such an update would allow for more creative and innovative things in the future, and will help CEMs to host more enjoyable events. Voting Positive
-------------------------------------

Offline InVerSioN

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Virtuality
  • Ingame: InVerSioN
This is really need to be added as soon as possible rarely you can see any event managers hosting duel events or anything related to fights with guns and when we get a big event with big prizes and well organized we can't have what we wanted ? Sure I will vote up :tick: :tick:
☠ ☮ ☯ ♠ Ω

Offline imGUNNER

• Did u pray today?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
this suggestion really important or else we won't perform well as an LS and LV Player . I agree on adding this since its really important and limiting all of us to play on our ordinary mechanics of cit. upvoting hh

Offline Culph

• Criminal Boss
  • Recently got alot of fans
    YearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Culph
  • Squad: Vainglory
This feature will allow CEMs to get creative and create brand new events for LS and LV players so I would like to see this get added :tick:

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
I thought CEMs do have the ability for such a thing, this is actually needed and helpful for the upcoming Tournament Event as a participant I'd like to play with the gameplay and style I'm used to (using drugs) and playing without drugs won't be really enjoyable, Positive
fr

Offline Mark.-

• xCode Lieutenant
  • Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
Voting positive, will be useful for the upcoming event :thumb:
Once upon a time

Offline M1D0

• The Legend
  • Honorable
  • INSANE.
  • Group: Bikers MC
Some events like the duel ones, people indeed should be using drugs. The feature will be controllable by the CEMs, so it will be safe and no harm from adding it. Positive.

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
20 positive votes. Marked as High Priority.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Wangrant

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: MaxWrist
  • Ingame: Wangrant
As I'm registered in the event I would like to say it will be very difficult for us to play without drugs or LV game settings in LV rounds so making this implementation will increase the possibility of having that kind of events happening and will give all types of players to attend in events related to combat. Upvoting :tick:

Online S7nik

• Virtuality Founder
  • New Community Member
  • Group: Virtuality
  • Squad: Mythic
It will be the hardest and worst experience I will have playing without drugs or playing on a game settings that im not used to. Making this update to let us have a better experience will make all of us satisfied. :tick: :tick:

Offline Arnold

• The Secretary
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Am sure this will be a great additions to the community since we can do a real LV duels. Upvoting..
Bikers

Offline STAR

• xCode Lieutenant
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
just like some other fellas above said, will be great for the upcoming tournament as well as future tournaments  :tick:

Offline fr3o0on

• Junior Community Member
  • don't stop until you are proud of yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: fr3o0on
  • Squad: UndyinG
this will be good addition to server , CEMs will do some good events in LV and we all will have fun there in the new ideas also it will be useful for the upcoming events if managers hosting duel events or anything related to fights with guns so this idea will help alot 
Iam voting positive  :tick: :tick:

Offline Gonzo.

• The Almighty
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: [CIT]Gonzo.
Supporting this since it won't be useful only for the tournament event, but for the upcoming ones too. We wouldn't risk hosting in LV because of the trollers and the amount of toxicity there especially that we're going to stream the event and it might be a good promotion/advertisement for the server.
If anyone reading this has any drug related problems or suffers from depression, please let your family and friends know so that they can help you. You don't need and you musn't be alone in this.