Author Topic: [Arran] Removal of merged Criminal/Gangster chat in LS  (Read 3639 times)

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
Re: Removal of merged Criminal/Gangster chat in LS
« Reply #15 on: 25 02, 2021, 07:00:36 pm »
Gangster's dramas and beefs shouldn't be seen by all the criminal team as it will make it harder to plan an escape plan for criminals in ARs or to lead a CE for example. It should be like LV, as we don't see LV gangsters team chat, we shouldn't see criminal gangsters team chat. But, criminal boss notes should be shown to the gangsters and criminals. So if there is a riot for example everyone should know about it so they move together. Also, adding this will make a difference to the gangster and criminal occupations, you will start to see players who respond to ARs or CEs have the criminal job so they see important notes in the criminal team chat, same goes with gangster job. This is really necessary and needed to organize the gameplay in LS. Positive
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Justice

• The Jurist
  • Senior Community Member
  • GG | xC
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Justice|xC
« Reply #16 on: 25 02, 2021, 10:19:08 pm »
I'm voting positively on this one. I have seen a lot of argument in the team chat of Gangster/criminal and the ARs/CEs communication with the Criminal side is being ignored because of it. To be honest, the LS has more become the LV which they are more focused on War, turfs, trashtalks, hates, etc. and LS players isn't fan of that. So, it is better to separate the chat of these two side.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline iSryMan

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: iSryMan
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #17 on: 26 02, 2021, 02:39:47 pm »
I played on both sides and I think removing it will make it better Positive

Offline Zio

• Junior Community Member
  • zio'
  • Group: mc
« Reply #18 on: 26 02, 2021, 10:03:30 pm »
100% precent with this, Gangster chat is so toxic and it has no effects on Criminals except bringing them toxicity and hatred.  :tick:
Positive attitude only

Offline Mazenolla

• Ingame: Mazenolla
« Reply #19 on: 26 02, 2021, 10:05:10 pm »
Haven't been a criminal in a week or so, but it feels a lot better not to see a bunch of gangsters freaking over each other for shit LS turfs while the other bunch are just trying to enjoy their life in ARs and CEs planning anything such as rushing or not as well as any strategies or tactics to be applied inside the CEs/ARs. This helps get rid of toxicity in addition to making planning a lot easier and more comfortable to eyes, I'm positive.
“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #20 on: 27 02, 2021, 02:15:18 am »
Nowadays gangsters are toxic af and it's hard for Criminal bosses to lead the CnR acitivies if they want to because the gangsters spamming the chat every day when we they win/lose a war they start trash talking and flood the chat, whenever I wanna quit seeing their messages I should quit job but I wanna kills cops and attend CnR acitivies in peace but they won't stop. Adding this will benefit the criminal side alot from this gangsters chat toxicity. Positive
fr

Offline holsteN

• WingsOfGold #1~
  • Ingame: maviA
« Reply #21 on: 28 02, 2021, 12:15:28 am »
I like this suggestion, this even if it will reduce toxicity a little more, No one can play in peace for immature people who cannot accept the defeat of a battle and insults or super advert are launched to provoke each other.
Positive :tick:

Offline nibja

• Donator L3
  • Always be happy
  • Ingame: Nibja
  • Squad: Riffs_Family
« Reply #22 on: 28 02, 2021, 09:28:18 am »
I support this suggestion 100% its really annoying to play as a criminial and all you see is fighting gangsters it ruins teamwork for the criminals who want to attend Riots, Ars etc etc the removal of the merged chats sounds good to me :tick:
Cit's official Nibja/Sushibakker

Offline Shark.

• vita es morte, morte es vita!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #23 on: 28 02, 2021, 09:44:03 am »
Criminals are gangsters in real-life so both of them in the same side in my opinion. No need to separate. I am sorry but my vote is negative.
I just saw it with my eyes one by one how my world was collapsing to my head when everything went to shit. I felt it. One by one.

Offline PusaT'

• New Community Member
  • Only dead sees.
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Pusat
  • Squad: SONS_OF_ANARCHY
« Reply #24 on: 01 03, 2021, 07:44:04 am »
I support this suggestion to the end, there are too many toxic players and they can demoralize people I definitely think it would be better if there was a separate chat for a criminal and for a gangster. Positive  :tick:
𝙉𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙉𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

Offline K90

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: K90
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #25 on: 01 03, 2021, 08:44:09 pm »
Criminals are gangsters in real-life so both of them in the same side in my opinion. No need to separate. I am sorry but my vote is negative.
Did you read the reason atleast? because seems like you didn't.
And this server isn't like real life, in real life gangsters can kill criminals too, but wow surprise, does that happens in our server? No. Use atleast a valid argument if you're gonna vote.
"In all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other."  Carl Sagan

Offline S3xy.

« Reply #26 on: 02 03, 2021, 04:01:42 pm »
That's a good Suggestion, Many toxic players fighting each other on Teamchat and bothering the players who attending AR/CEs with spamming chat full of toxic words, Voting Positive
While you're waiting for the big moments in life don't let the small moments with the people you love just pass you by.
You may later find those "small moments" to not be so small after all.

Offline Justice

• The Jurist
  • GG | xC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Justice|xC
« Reply #27 on: 02 03, 2021, 04:34:46 pm »
You obviously haven't experienced the teamchat of criminal/gangster in LS. When you're trying to win an AR/CE in the game, you can't even communicate with your team since the gangsters are trashtalking each other. This is not about the RP, it is about the gameplay and communication. They must be separated because it is sometimes be annoying to see trashtalks everyday and not peace comms from criminals. This will be a helpful addition and it might improve the criminal side to have a good teamwork in CEs CBs will be able to lead them properly.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
« Reply #28 on: 02 03, 2021, 05:25:12 pm »
I would like to give a instant Positive on your suggestion, sometimes the chat on LS is toxic and those gangster fighting each other on the Team chat prevent criminals from following leading of ARs & CEs or riots.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline holsteN

• WingsOfGold #1~
  • Ingame: maviA
« Reply #29 on: 03 03, 2021, 02:45:48 am »
Actually  its really bad that CBs and criminals are hosting riots and focusing on CnR, but there is some toxic players who fight 24/7 in team chat because of LS turfs and gang wars.
POSITIVE :tick: