Author Topic: [Arran] Removal of merged Criminal/Gangster chat in LS  (Read 3642 times)

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
Re: Removal of merged Criminal/Gangster chat in LS
« Reply #30 on: 03 03, 2021, 05:11:22 pm »
Gangsters and Criminals are very different from each other in the matter of the activities they do and the way they communicate with each other in their own field of work. Criminals are involved in the CnR, Gangsters are involved in turfing and hardcore wars against each other, so there's a very unnecessary collision between the two teams on team chat. the idea brought up by Traxex should be taken in account though, Gangsters should still be able to see the Criminal Boss' text in Team chat.

Offline Avices

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
« Reply #31 on: 03 03, 2021, 07:05:41 pm »
really annoying about Gangster / Crime chats most 30% of gangster players don't care about CnR most gangster has a lot of malicious chats to Criminal players / CB even gangsters are a lot of provocative stuff. Also mostly at LS I feel that the gangsters are not interested in CnR activities, but instead they will fight with other gangsters. and started provoking them on (TEAMCHAT) that I think they could still see CB chats and allowed CBs and Gangsters to play. has the right to communicate with CBs and it will reduce many disrespectful conversations and make (Teamchat) respectful. Positive

Best regards: Avices
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard

Offline Madama

• New Community Member
  • Where the sky has no limits ✨
  • Squad: Eagle_Squad
« Reply #32 on: 04 03, 2021, 07:02:33 am »
This is a very good offer in my opinion.
LS is full of such players who can not keep themselves under control, and constantly hears in the chat all sorts of nonsense to provoke.
Some gangsters pay attention to it, and succumb to provocation.
That would really be the right thing to do, because gangsters don't care about criminals, and they do other cases in fact.
I wouldn't even let you notify gangsters about riots and so on, because I repeat myself! "Gangsters don't care about criminals."
Im voting Positively.
« Last Edit: 04 03, 2021, 07:04:38 am by Scarlett »

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #33 on: 20 03, 2021, 11:46:13 am »
30 positive votes. Marked as High Priority.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Greengrocer

• New Community Member
  • ALL AROUND
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: maNav
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #34 on: 22 03, 2021, 09:22:11 am »
I'm supporting this suggestion till the end. When we're hosting a riot, they're (the gangster whichones doing turf with toxic attention) fighting with each others in the chat then the chat becoming confusing. So this feature which is about create another chat for gangster would be good. I advice the current main chat should be still for original criminals and the new one which will be created should be for gangsters.

Positive
My opinion is almost similar with that quote cuz during the activities it's really hard to follow the orders which are giving by CBs or whoever leading the riot, event, etc. Positive  :tick:
STRIVE FOR GREATNESS

Offline Waltz

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
Re: [+++] Removal of merged Criminal/Gangster chat in LS
« Reply #35 on: 22 03, 2021, 08:09:20 pm »
Positive because when CBs/criminals hosting a riot or doing some activiy in LS gangster's start to troll local/team chat.I think we should have private chat for gangster's and play more comfortable in CnR Positive   :tick:

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #36 on: 23 03, 2021, 02:00:36 pm »
Very good suggestion the criminal chat is full of toxic people nowadays which fight everyday in the criminalchat they should have their own chat.

I support this suggest my vote is Positive

But I agree with Traxex...

It will be better if CBs are exemption in this suggestion as others are playing as gangster, even gangster can see CBs chat, so gangster will be notify when there's a riot.

I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
« Reply #37 on: 23 03, 2021, 08:04:43 pm »
I Dont think something like this its neseccery.. Negative.
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #38 on: 23 03, 2021, 08:16:12 pm »
It would be good to repeat the old chat that I mentioned above and it will be for everyone in both sides because there are bad people or they chatting a lot in a bad manner and this is what makes the chat not good and it is better for it to be so and also the matter in LV will also be positive

I know it is not necessary, but it will definitely benefit the server. Why do we reject something that will benefit us?
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
« Reply #39 on: 24 03, 2021, 01:15:58 am »
Hey mate, you should put your effort on your post its a new rule that everybody should follow, anyways this suggestion of course benefit the Criminals, as I said previously we can't tolerate more toxicity in the TC anymore its too disrespectful a discussion or toxicity between gangsters just because a guy killed X player, then one of them get in rage then while Criminals or our dear Criminal Bosses are leading the side its so annoying seeing gangster arguing on the Team chat, we should all use Team chat for communicate with criminals of course and not a chat with toxicity.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [Arran] Removal of merged Criminal/Gangster chat in LS
« Reply #40 on: 24 03, 2021, 09:29:51 pm »
- Disabled non LV gangsters being put into team chat with criminals. (Arran + K90)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.