Author Topic: [+++] Ability to CEMs to Enable/disable drugs, LV gameplay settings in 336 Dim  (Read 1593 times)

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
What is the suggestion going about?: Ability to CEMs to Enable/disable drugs, LV gameplay settings in 336 Dim
Description: As the title says making the CEMs have more features like enabling drugs in the dimension of the event so it can give them more ideas for making new types of events, especially TDM events, hide and seek events so they can see where is the hunter, etc,
What would this suggestion improve: Bringing new types of events for LV players to attend like TDMs as they're not used to playing in LS game style and giving the LS players the chance to attend more events with LV settings like TDMs but without projectiles for example, or try playing sniper duels while having sniper instant shoot, etc,
Why does this need to be added?: As I mentioned above how it can bring new types of events and gameplay to the event dimension it will let groups or donators host bigger events like the CIT International tournament to bring more competition and new style of combat fights unlike turf wars or cops n robbers but something more competitive with bigger prizes.
Can you provide us with any examples?: Here you can check the International tournament announced that with current registrations of 49 Players 64 Players

About LV game settings that can be solved by playing in the main dimension, I don't want to risk a percentage of 1% to have some trolls that can anyone have the ability to abuse VIP recovery to enter the tournament area or to stream appropriate music or saying any racist words or anything that can risk the stream to go down or the participants get annoyed or trolled.

It is not a time waste since it will be a feature that can be used 24/7 by CEMs and give them more options to think about new ideas so it is a win-win situation.

Playing in the main dimension at LS will not be the best option to do so since CEMs cannot disallow some weapons or crafting + it won't be perfect for players with bad PCs to play on their maximum fps unlike dim 336
« Last Edit: 10 08, 2022, 10:14:17 pm by daddy »

Offline Zuvich

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
The upcoming tournament would be pretty much pointless without these abilities, upvoting this.
hej

Offline WeL3a

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
I guess it won't harm anyone having a new feature for CEMs because it will bring more entertain and they can work on new types of events that can be used with drugs or extra game speed. Positive :tick:

Offline Archiie

• New Community Member
  • The Slave Company Owner
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Archiie
  • Squad: Xplosions
the tournament  without those abbilities will be sux,  so im Postivie  :tick:

Online Jokey

• Junior Community Member
  • CIT DJ, State Official, CEM
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Jokey
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
I think this with the addition of /uav is a great combination for both participants and spectators of the upcoming event specifically and events generally, even in happy's event we couldn't tell who was second or third because the script only has feature for participants not spectators. My point is that CEMs lack quite alot of features and a topic about what players want to be added is needed.
Added EvilKoala as SO
Tuesday, August 24, 2022:  BabY and  Jokey have passed their trial period and thus promoted to State Officials. (SO Team)

Online Community Event Managers: Jokey[Biker-P]

Offline Nuko

• Non Administrative Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Nuko
This idea was denied by Arran and I was told Riddy already told you so.

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
The idea was denied because he can't see the importance of it and I mentioned it in the topic subject.

Offline god y'all some broke boys

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: faviii on top
  • Squad: scythe
I was getting my team ready to start registering and I'm surprised that we don't have drugs or LV settings in a big tournament like that implementing this will make difference in the upcoming types of events so why not we add this? :tick:

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
Idk why ain't this added even though it is more important than the other usual suggested things. I barely see someone who is suggesting stuffs about the EM panel generally. So yeah, positive  :tick:
Left this game already.

Offline Zeth

• New Community Member
  • together = strong
    YearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Squad: Prodigy
It's useful for any LV duels or tournaments that take place in the EM dimension, it's also needed for the tournament we'll have and I'm sure everyone else who participated including me would find playing without drugs annoying. I'm positive
« Last Edit: 10 08, 2022, 06:47:05 am by Zeth »
✮ San Andreas Police Department

Offline tko

• Donator L1
    Years
  • Ingame: FAVIII'tko
  • Squad: scythe
I cannot believe I will be forced to play in a specific gameplay and game settings without drugs or the gameplay I'm used to do, we really need it or it gonna be difficult for all of us nobody denies that. Upvoting !
S̶̮̗̻͔̝͉̘̓͗̆̋̄͌̽̾̂ͅȨ̵̙̀͌ͅX̵̡̗̥̗̲̱̤͓̗͌̀̑̔̂̇͛̚͜Ö̴̧̹̗̣͈͚́͆͜ ̵̝͇̥̞̜̥̟͉̙̅̓̂̽̾̇͋̔͛̇Ş̷͉̬͇̪͆͜E̸̙̘͙̳̼̒̌͆̀̉͝͝X̴̤̝̤̤̗̼̍̓̀̈́̂͝Ō̶̢̡̹̗̹̌̃̃͘̚̕͝ ̴̧̛͎̯̮̒̂̎̆́̚̕S̸̳̅̐̋̀̈́̚̚Ḛ̴̂̇̔͂͒̓̈́̈́X̷̡̛̯̘̙̠͋̓̃̋̀̂̕̚̕Ò̶̲̦̯̯̖̞̣̫̍̂ ̵̖̙̙̬̫̙͚̊̔̔̈́͋̃̓̈́͜͜S̷͍̘̼̻͕̪̘̒E̵͓͉̥̜̣̼̪͑̀̚͝͝ͅͅM̷̡̩̺͈͍̹̓͐̈́̆̉́̂̍͝ ̸̢̡̲͔̳̼̱̔͐̑P̵̜̲̉̐̓̿͆A̶̡̢̡̼̙̞͍͙͚͗R̶͎͕̜̠͓̤̗̭̐̈́̑A̸̝̼͊̔̑̎̽͛R̵̨̙̯̪͉͍͍̠̭̉̉́̌̄͂͘͝

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Senior Community Member
  • Feeling good, man!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
Any specific reason why he deny this suggestion? I think this would be a good addition for CEM also for event creator.

Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant

Offline bluee

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: xC|blue
This suggestion is needed for tournaments and other events, upvoting :tick:  ;)
(ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

Offline AleMaNiaCo

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
  • Ingame: ale
I don't know how it will be fun or entertaining for TDM events to be without drugs or LV game settings such as 200 HP etc, this needs to be added its really important for all of us.  :tick: :afro:

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
Denied why? This feature is one of the most useful ones, there’s plenty of event types can work with the feature, especially weed/lsd.

:tick: :tick: :tick: