Author Topic: Increase cops' reward in Criminal Events  (Read 4616 times)

OnEaToNcE

Increase cops' reward in Criminal Events
« on: 10 03, 2014, 06:33:22 pm »
Hello everyone,

I am here to suggest to increase cops' reward in Criminal Events. I suggest to increase the money to 6,000$(+2,000) and the drugs to 25(+5) in MDM/BR/DFR. About open CnR(PDR,ACA,DS)it would be nice for cops to get drugs too since more and more will attend it. They should take 5-10 drugs per kill and the same money.

Why am I suggesting this?
Well this is a way to make cops join more events. Even when server is crowded, most times, there are very few cops attending criminal events. This will be just a little step to make cops attend Criminal Events more or try at least. Criminals are way more experienced, in most cases and its sad to go to an event while there are 100 criminals attending it and there won't be top/damagers Criminals/Cops because there are not 3 from each team.

And by the way, although I am a criminal boss doesn't mean I can't suggest something for cops.

Usefull replies:
Why not enabling cops getting drugs from DS and PDR (then they will come again).
Cops get 4k money bonus and money too for killing a wanted criminal depending on the x criminal wanted level. I don't agree for raising it to 6k bonus. Also, It's not needed for cops to get drugs at opened CnR events, they can respawn more and more and go to that event.. And get drugs each kill. I would suggest to get a little amount of drugs per kill for example like: 5 hits of each drug or maybe 10, but 25/20 is a lot and it'll make it unfair for criminals.
« Last Edit: 11 03, 2014, 06:53:27 pm by Panik »

`YoSiF`

Re: Increase cops' reward in Criminal Events
« Reply #1 on: 10 03, 2014, 06:56:05 pm »
This will just increase the inequality between criminals and cops. Criminals get 4k+20 of each drug and cops get 8k+ 30 of each drug? Cops already getting a higher reward than us. In my opinion this is not needed, thus downvoted.

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #2 on: 10 03, 2014, 06:58:17 pm »
This will just increase the inequality between criminals and cops. Criminals get 4k+20 of each drug and cops get 8k+ 30 of each drug? Cops already getting a higher reward than us. In my opinion this is not needed, thus downvoted.
:fp: I said to increase it +2,000 not 4,000.. Current reward for both criminals and cops is 4,000 not 6,000. And same goes for drugs. 20 per kill now.  :fp:

`YoSiF`

« Reply #3 on: 10 03, 2014, 07:24:28 pm »
:fp: I said to increase it +2,000 not 4,000.. Current reward for both criminals and cops is 4,000 not 6,000. And same goes for drugs. 20 per kill now.  :fp:

Uh, I misunderstood then. But cops already get a 1k bonus, and you want to make it 6k? So, 1k is the difference... Still not needed. Also cops' money reward depends on the criminal's wanted level.

Offline Skippah

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Skippah
« Reply #4 on: 10 03, 2014, 07:52:56 pm »
Who said few cops enter CEs?, also lets state some advantages for cops which are REALLY enough to make them interested in entering CEs.
-Law units can come again and again and again.
-Law units has better positions, usually.
-Law units doesn't get jailed after dying. (Which costs like 40k or something for /payjailfine)
I just can't memorize but for sure there are more advantages so why add more?
« Last Edit: 10 03, 2014, 08:00:59 pm by Skippah »

Offline Zo'rro

• Regular Community Member
  • We were not created vainly.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: Zo'rro / Zorro
« Reply #5 on: 10 03, 2014, 08:27:06 pm »
Well, I like your idea but don't you think that it may make a miss ? For example: If I want to join any event as a cop I will get 2k & 20 drug per kill and I joined as a criminal I will get 1k & 10 drug per kill so I will be a cop to get more money and drugs then we wouln't find many criminals, So what you think about that ?
CAMORRA Contabile
EX.Member at Community Map Editors Team, EX.xCode Trusted, EX.LynX Combats Guy

Weak and scattered thoughts are weak and scattered forces. Strong and concentrated thoughts are strong and concentrated forces. -Mind Power

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #6 on: 11 03, 2014, 01:48:27 pm »
Well, I like your idea but don't you think that it may make a miss ? For example: If I want to join any event as a cop I will get 2k & 20 drug per kill and I joined as a criminal I will get 1k & 10 drug per kill so I will be a cop to get more money and drugs then we wouln't find many criminals, So what you think about that ?
Criminals win cops most times because they are fighting much more than they do. Everyone in the server knows that.

Cops already get twice the amount of money than crims, and now you want them to get even more? IMO, No, sorry.
Since when does that happend? :fp:

Who said few cops enter CEs?, also lets state some advantages for cops which are REALLY enough to make them interested in entering CEs.
-Law units doesn't get jailed after dying. (Which costs like 40k or something for /payjailfine)
You are right. But let me ask you something.

You are a cop and you go to DS that there are 5 cops and 50 criminals. These 5 cops will die in few seconds. Criminals will just rape you since they will be x10 than you. Will you go again? I don't think you will. Except the price is high.

Uh, I misunderstood then. But cops already get a 1k bonus, and you want to make it 6k? So, 1k is the difference... Still not needed. Also cops' money reward depends on the criminal's wanted level.
More cops = more criminals wanted level = more money for cops. The one brings the other. If more cops attend Criminal Events more people will enjoy it since there will be many places to fight or at least there will be a war all the time for everyone and not for 1 min for 5-6 criminals.

Offline Steven

• Group: BNA
« Reply #7 on: 11 03, 2014, 01:56:21 pm »

Law doesn't get drugs in DS and PDR so far as I know.
But anyway it's not needed, we get money from arresting u guys.
I never saw a cop complaining about low payments.

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #8 on: 11 03, 2014, 01:58:51 pm »
Law doesn't get drugs in DS and PDR so far as I know.
But anyway it's not needed, we get money from arresting u guys.
I never saw a cop complaining about low payments.

I know, thats not the point of the suggestion. The thing is that if you are a criminal and you attend CnR(Not talking about cop hunts, none is going there)you will barely see cops attending it, even if sometimes the server is crowded/cracked.

Offline Steven

• Group: BNA
« Reply #9 on: 11 03, 2014, 02:03:47 pm »
I know, thats not the point of the suggestion. The thing is that if you are a criminal and you attend CnR(Not talking about cop hunts, none is going there)you will barely see cops attending it, even if sometimes the server is crowded/cracked.

Events in interiors like MDM/BR/DFR are full in 1 min. But in outside events there are almost no cops (only in ACA).
Why not enabling cops getting drugs from DS and PDR (then they will come again).
Because if u higher the payment cops will spam more events like BR/ACA/MDM/DFR (there they get drugs).

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #10 on: 11 03, 2014, 02:05:34 pm »
Events in interiors like MDM/BR/DFR are full in 1 min. But in outside events there are almost no cops (only in ACA).
Because if u higher the payment cops will spam more events like BR/ACA/MDM/DFR (there they get drugs).
Cops cracking events would be nice for criminals, believe me. Anyway, I didn't even know cops were not getting drugs in CnR without interiors. I will add it to the topic.

Offline Skippah

• Ingame: Skippah
« Reply #11 on: 11 03, 2014, 02:33:39 pm »
You are right. But let me ask you something.

You are a cop and you go to DS that there are 5 cops and 50 criminals. These 5 cops will die in few seconds. Criminals will just rape you since they will be x10 than you. Will you go again? I don't think you will. Except the price is high.
I'll just use another tactic or try sniping from far places from the zone but wait 5 & 50  :o, I doubt that because you know in ACA, DS and PDR cops usually have a plan in USNS base and such they sometimes win because of using brilliant tactics and trapping us from both sides preventing our escape.Lets just not go off-point, I think your suggestion will DESTROY the ratio between cops and criminals in criminal events and we'll end up having more cops than crims at last.

Offline Hitman47

• New Community Member
« Reply #12 on: 11 03, 2014, 04:33:09 pm »
Do you understand they don't need to pay /payjailfine ?

Offline Shehabos

• Outstanding Community Member
« Reply #13 on: 11 03, 2014, 04:45:35 pm »
Cops get 4k money bonus and money too for killing a wanted criminal depending on the x criminal wanted level. I don't agree for raising it to 6k bonus. Also, It's not needed for cops to get drugs at opened CnR events, they can respawn more and more and go to that event.. And get drugs each kill. I would suggest to get a little amount of drugs per kill for example like: 5 hits of each drug or maybe 10, but 25/20 is a lot and it'll make it unfair for criminals.

Offline ScrapyCoCo

• Willing to help 😊. In-Active For Now.
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: ScrapyCoCo
  • Squad: 4Point7
« Reply #14 on: 11 03, 2014, 04:54:49 pm »

I agree with Skippah. we criminals have so much wasted money in /payjailfine, while cops not.

-Its unfair to crims (Crims only have one life in outdoor events)
- Cops have nice Place in outdoor events like (Snipers Everywhere)

So I gave -1 :/

https://link.snipfeed.co/scrapycocotv Best Bonus Websites free CSGO SKINS and FREE $ <3 Check Instagram for Guides!
My Introduction