Author Topic: Increase cops' reward in Criminal Events  (Read 4615 times)

Offline Steven

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
Re: Increase cops' reward in Criminal Events
« Reply #15 on: 11 03, 2014, 05:23:56 pm »
Cops get 4k money bonus and money too for killing a wanted criminal depending on the x criminal wanted level. I don't agree for raising it to 6k bonus. Also, It's not needed for cops to get drugs at opened CnR events, they can respawn more and more and go to that event.. And get drugs each kill. I would suggest to get a little amount of drugs per kill for example like: 5 hits of each drug or maybe 10, but 25/20 is a lot and it'll make it unfair for criminals.

In DS cops there topkiller have only 1 - 3 kills.. Then they won't get that much drugs also the most crims escape.
About giving 5 - 10 drugs in outside events will motivate maybe the cops. Also if u died u are back in 1 - 2 minutes so don't say cops can always come back because when I die the event almost ended or something.

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #16 on: 11 03, 2014, 06:51:11 pm »
Since I didn't know cops weren't getting drugs in open CnR(PDR,ACA,DS) I will modify my suggestion.

Offline Azoulas

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Azoulas
« Reply #17 on: 11 03, 2014, 09:27:26 pm »
I'll just use another tactic or try sniping from far places from the zone but wait 5 & 50  :o, I doubt that because you know in ACA, DS and PDR cops usually have a plan in USNS base and such they sometimes win because of using brilliant tactics and trapping us from both sides preventing our escape.Lets just not go off-point, I think your suggestion will DESTROY the ratio between cops and criminals in criminal events and we'll end up having more cops than crims at last.

I'm staying neutral because I don't mind the current system, the only thing that sucks about the outdoor criminal events is that we need to rush up close inside of the perimeter to get credit for a kill, most kills I see near the start are done from just outside of the zone.

Also even though I think criminals will constantly outnumber us in these outdoor events, we can at least keep coming back.

Also I don't think this would make the cops outnumber the criminals, have you ever actually checked the cop to criminal ratio? There are normally 5x more criminals on than cops.

artamon

« Reply #18 on: 11 03, 2014, 09:31:51 pm »
You are a cop and you go to DS that there are 5 cops and 50 criminals. These 5 cops will die in few seconds. Criminals will just rape you since they will be x10 than you. Will you go again? I don't think you will. Except the price is high.

Tbh most cops just dont play smart at DS. If you play right as cop you could get at least 7-10 kills every event because they can come back. I dont see the point of your suggestion, is it to increase the popularity of police side ? Increasing the prize is not a solution, because you will be crossing the line of balance btw criminals and cops. Dont forget /payjailfine everytime you want to participate in the next event. At that point we should maybe considering about removing the jail ? I am forgeting about RP, you'd say. I don't consider staying afk in the jail as RP.

spy102

« Reply #19 on: 12 03, 2014, 09:37:18 pm »
so cops don't get a lot of money that is true, how about adding the drugs as it is 20 per hit, but only for those in the event like:-
the ones near the event can get drugs only from killing, but if they get out of the area they wont get any more drugs if they  killed, so if they died when they come back they wont take drugs.

and making the payment 6K for Cops :).

Offline Steven

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: BNA
« Reply #20 on: 12 03, 2014, 09:44:24 pm »

Why? Because u wan't many money?
I was cop and criminal, cop is well paid but criminal isn't.
About adding drugs for cops in outside events k.
But the highering payment thing is bad.
(U get also money from the arrest most of the times 10k+)

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #21 on: 13 03, 2014, 12:43:31 pm »
I didn't even know that cops don't even get drugs for getting kills in open criminal events. They should get drugs and money (I think 4K bonus is enough) for each kill in an open criminal event. Who cares if they come back? They're just trying to kill the criminals. Also, if cops are to get 25 drugs per kill, then criminals should also get 25 drugs per kill 'cause I think that's how it used to be before Rick modified it to 20 drugs.
Well I didn't know it too at first. 4 to 6k is enough. 5 drugs more is not that much.

so cops don't get a lot of money that is true, how about adding the drugs as it is 20 per hit, but only for those in the event like:-
the ones near the event can get drugs only from killing, but if they get out of the area they wont get any more drugs if they  killed, so if they died when they come back they wont take drugs.

From 0 to go to 20 is too much. Increasing money for 2k and 5 drugs per kill in CnR with interiors, wouldn't be that much.

Why? Because u wan't many money?
I was cop and criminal, cop is well paid but criminal isn't.
About adding drugs for cops in outside events k.
But the highering payment thing is bad.
(U get also money from the arrest most of the times 10k+)
You are right but as I said above 2k is not that much. Either if its added or no, its not a big deal. The suggestions' target is to increase cops' reward somehow, not making it OP or make it to take 1 hit of drugs more.

Tbh most cops just dont play smart at DS. If you play right as cop you could get at least 7-10 kills every event because they can come back. I dont see the point of your suggestion, is it to increase the popularity of police side ? Increasing the prize is not a solution, because you will be crossing the line of balance btw criminals and cops. Dont forget /payjailfine everytime you want to participate in the next event. At that point we should maybe considering about removing the jail ? I am forgeting about RP, you'd say. I don't consider staying afk in the jail as RP.
You are right, it kinda is, ye, to increase generally law's inforcements. Criminals have to /payjailfine and cops don't have that problem but cops are always less, except nights and they most times are less skilled than criminals. Increasing the reward might make it better and balanced in CnR events. About jail, you are right but it has nothing to do with the topic so I won't reply on it.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #22 on: 13 03, 2014, 07:47:30 pm »
I suggest to increase the money to 6,000$(+2,000) and the drugs to 25(+5) in MDM/BR/DFR.

lol what you make a suggestion about increasing the reward and you don't even know how much cops get.

The kill bonus for cops is only $1000 that is because they get a load of money from the kill arrest but since this topic is +47 I'll have to increase it by something so I'll double it from $1000 to $2000.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.