Author Topic: [ADDED] Adding minigun ammos to crafting iron GUI  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Axl

• Senior Community Member
  • Winter is coming
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: OPSV-Axl*SWAT
  • Squad: Project X
[ADDED] Adding minigun ammos to crafting iron GUI
« on: 23 03, 2014, 06:06:44 am »
Well, during the actual crisis, the server suffers from a shortage of ammos and weapons in ammunations

Many CITizens went to the iron miner job in order to have ammos back, but what we all noticed, it's that we couldn't get minigun ammos.

My suggestion is to be able to craft minigun ammos from the iron miner job.
(I didn't think of the grams needed to get x minigun ammos so feel free to suggest some)

community suggestions and feedback
Show content
1000 / 500 gram per bullet would be good, if I do say so myself.  Since the actual bullets costs 10$, which means that the grams have to be a lot in order to get the bullets.
Since we are able to sell irons in F7, players are selling 1 gram of iron for 10$ (sometimes 12 or 11), and MG bullet is already for 10. Crafting 4 grams (which if you sold, you will get 40$) to get 1 bullet (which is sold for 10$) of MG is kinda unfair because it will be like getting 40$ then crafting it for 10$(one bullet). Crafting 2 grams of iron to get 1 bullet of MG will be good imo.

anyone can /lock this as it's just been added
« Last Edit: 23 03, 2014, 04:53:00 pm by Axl »

Offline Bl3nd

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Adding minigun ammos to crafting iron GUI
« Reply #1 on: 23 03, 2014, 07:02:28 am »
1000 / 500 gram per bullet would be good, if I do say so myself.  Since the actual bullets costs 10$, which means that the grams have to be a lot in order to get the bullets.
Rolling swishers hittin' swishes

Offline Axl

• Winter is coming
« Reply #2 on: 23 03, 2014, 03:12:42 pm »

I see that one rifle ammo cost 1 gram of iron, in my opinion, that's better to decrease it, as a bullet of MG doesn't do that much damage, and you use many of them in a row.

Offline Bl3nd

« Reply #3 on: 23 03, 2014, 03:14:23 pm »
Then 4 grams would be good. What do you say?
Rolling swishers hittin' swishes

Offline Osama

• Regular Community Member
  • Ingame: Osama
« Reply #4 on: 23 03, 2014, 03:22:40 pm »
Since we are able to sell irons in F7, players are selling 1 gram of iron for 10$ (sometimes 12 or 11), and MG bullet is already for 10. Crafting 4 grams (which if you sold, you will get 40$) to get 1 bullet (which is sold for 10$) of MG is kinda unfair because it will be like getting 40$ then crafting it for 10$(one bullet). Crafting 2 grams of iron to get 1 bullet of MG will be good imo.
« Last Edit: 23 03, 2014, 03:30:29 pm by Osama »

Offline Axl

• Winter is coming
« Reply #5 on: 23 03, 2014, 03:58:36 pm »

I don't really know, this would make it the same price than M4 ammos, and minigun ones should be at least a bit cheaper.
10grams should make 7 or 8 ammos in my opinion

Offline Zo'rro

• Regular Community Member
  • We were not created vainly.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: Zo'rro / Zorro
« Reply #6 on: 23 03, 2014, 04:18:06 pm »
Well, I like your idea but don't you think that if we added it to crafting iron GUI it will be useless ? because if you tried to use the MG you will note that it takes much ammo in the sec.  so you wouldn't get anything by working for many hours and craft your iron to ammos that you will shoot it in few seconds ..
CAMORRA Contabile
EX.Member at Community Map Editors Team, EX.xCode Trusted, EX.LynX Combats Guy

Weak and scattered thoughts are weak and scattered forces. Strong and concentrated thoughts are strong and concentrated forces. -Mind Power

Offline Axl

• Winter is coming
« Reply #7 on: 23 03, 2014, 04:24:44 pm »
Well, I like your idea but don't you think that if we added it to crafting iron GUI it will be useless ? because if you tried to use the MG you will note that it takes much ammo in the sec.  so you wouldn't get anything by working for many hours and craft your iron to ammos that you will shoot it in few seconds ..

that's why it mustn't be too expensive, you can just craft your 9000 MG ammos and then come back later, of course if you keep using it, you'll leave your ammos really fast