Ingame Community > News and Updates

[ADDED] Police chief sacks on emergency chat

(1/2) > >>

Chique:
Subject: Output of Police Chief sacks and un-sacks on the Emergency chat

Purpose: Transparency in the first place, just like the Admin Punishments. And having bound by the rules, Chiefs don't sack that much, maybe 1 per hour, so it won't spam the emergency chat. Another advantage is that, when someone is sacked and the reason is outputted on the chat, other cops will come to know about the rules that govern the Police Job, so they won't break it furthermore and become alert of that rule, without having to go through all of the forum.

Original Idea: Is by @SilverGang who proposed it to the Head Chiefs to post as a suggestion.

Edit: Made it from Main-chat to Emergency Chat, thanks to KaReem

KmilO:
Sometimes the Law Group Leaders don't even know that his new beloved recuit was sacked some hours ago because he was helping a criminal or just broke a realy important rule inside the law code. Showing it in main would keep the transparency and show to all with who they're dealing with. Law rules are also rules, so break them and you get the shame of a rulebreaker, in public, like all the punishments.

Chique:

--- Quote from: KmilO on 17 05, 2014, 05:28:25 pm ---you get the shame of a rulebreaker, in public, like all the punishments.

--- End quote ---

Not exactly meant for the shame, but at least looking at the punishments on mainchat other cops would know about the rule and won't break it. But I got your point as well, its true.

KareemFTW:
I actually Suggested this before but I can't find the link now. Anyway The Idea imo will make The cop ashamed from being Sacked and it will make other cops feel the danger of being sacked and they will always follow the rules. A better Idea is to show the punishments on /e chat only since it is cop related things.

TommyBoy1998:

--- Quote from: KaReemFTW on 17 05, 2014, 06:14:26 pm ---Actually l Suggested this before but I can't find the link now. Anyway The Idea imo will make The cop ashamed from being Sacked and it will make other cops feel the danger of being sacked and they will always follow the rules. A better Idea is to show the punishments on /e chat only since it is cop related things.

--- End quote ---

You may suggest it before but every idea I make goes via PM instead a topic, just useless since it got obviously downvoted. Anyhow, you got my support Chique!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version