Ingame Community > News and Updates

[Added] Small changes in police computer

(1/1)

Claire:
You know there are these two lines in police computer that I don't even know what they are for and why they're there in the first place: Authorized kills & Unauthorized kills. It always shows 0 and only 0. Show content

So I suggest to remove the lines and replace it with something that the police actually care about. I personally prefer to replace them with Arrest Points/Arrest (/qs apar) and Criminals killed in BR.

POL@T:
Well, I was thinking about this a while ago but I didn't find an idea "with what I'm gonna suggest changing that" so I'm supporting your idea and also why not just removing those 2 lines without replacing them with something else because we already have everything in /stats. So upvoted.

Diamond:
I asked and they answered.
Both of them aren't working, So just remove them without replace it. +1

DeadlySehse.:
As I said before, when a cop used to kill a wanted criminal, authorized kills moves up, but unauthorized kills never did, since cops can't actually kill anyone who isn't unwanted (Logic), then one day and update game and authorized kills were reset, then it never moved again, so replacing them would actually be a good idea. I have suggested to Add the current APB to F5 here, so maybe it can replace one of the lines, unfortunately it was locked although it had 77+, still trying to find out what happened to it.

Arran:
Added.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version