Ingame Community > News and Updates

[Added] Church in /gps

(1/1)

KmilO:
Hai

Well, personally, it's anoying to have to answr in support things like "The church is in north SF" and see how the player has no idea of what i'm talking about, since "North SF" is a big place after all, and if he doesn't know where is the church in GTA then he's lost unless someone drive him to there. It can be easier, heh.

Suggestion: To add the church ubication in /gps as a place to be marked

This would help to everybody who wants to marry, see his friend' marriage, pray in, etc.

Feel free to reply with your oppinions
Regards!

MikeJones:

--- Quote from: KmilO on 31 05, 2014, 05:12:09 pm ---Hai

Well, personally, it's anoying to have to answr in support things like "The church is in north SF" and see how the player has no idea of what i'm talking about, since "North SF" is a big place after all, and if he doesn't know where is the church in GTA then he's lost unless someone drive him to there. It can be easier, heh.

Suggestion: To add the church ubication in /gps as a place to be marked

This would help to everybody who wants to marry, see his friend' marriage, pray in, etc.

Feel free to reply with your oppinions
Regards!

--- End quote ---

Great idea! certainly useful and will cause to less people ask about this marry thing in /support chat.

In addition to this idea, I would like to suggest an unique icon on the map / minimap, which will be useful as well in my opinion.

JoKeR999:
It's a good idea, Also, Yet I've seen many people asking about the Alcatraz's location so in addition to this idea I'd also like to suggest adding the Jail's location into the /gps

KmilO:

--- Quote from: MikeJones on 31 05, 2014, 08:30:58 pm ---In addition to this idea, I would like to suggest an unique icon on the map / minimap, which will be useful as well in my opinion.

--- End quote ---
As you can clearly see here, it was suggested before. It has already the minimal requeriments to not be locked so, let's keep at the main point here.

Arran:
Added.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version