Ingame Community > News and Updates

[ADDED] Increasing the rate of healing from steroids while using speed.

(1/2) > >>

ShaDy.:
Hello community,

Steroid drug is pretty useless as it got a very small healing rate so and if you look at the speed drug it increase the healing rate from medkits and medics so why not steroids ?

Suggestion: Increasing the rate of healing from steroids when using speed by the double, instead of healing 2hp every 8 seconds it will be 4 hp every 8 seconds while using speed , so it will slightly increase the use of steroids with adding another use of speed.

Edit: changed it from 4 hp every 7 seconds into 4 hp every 8 seconds as stated in xb0x's reply .

xb0xkilla162:

--- Quote from: ShaDy. on 02 06, 2014, 10:22:22 pm ---instead of healing 2hp every 8 seconds it will be 4 hp every 7 seconds while using speed

--- End quote ---

It should just stay at 8 seconds imo

Lynx:
Well I like the idea of increasing its heal rate as currently it is very slow but whether or not this change will make the price of steroids in-game go up is another problem. Anyway Upvoted.

jessdajester:
Well lets see currently we benefit from 2hp every 8 secs

So that is

.25HPs (Hit Points per Second)

After your suggestion

.50HPs

So if you think about how long it takes to regenerate 200HP

200HP/.50HPs (400 secs or 6 mins 40 secs)

So honestly this is a small increase but it is a logical one. You could even bump it to .75HPs and still be reasonable. But anything above 1HPs becomes abusable, as it stacks with medkits and donator healing.

Hope this helped paint the picture

Master.:
What about increasing the rate of healing when you got 200 hp, and it'll be like this one, or just the old one when you got only 100? You see, I don't always use God or VIP that's why im having 100 hp usually.

I want to say, what about making it %, percents of your Maximum health, instead of this one? Like you get 1% of your Maximum health per 5-10 seconds. Just think, for example 3% of your Max. health (200) is 6. So, you'll be getting 6 hp every 8 seconds. And what about 100? 3% of 100 health, is 3 Hp. In my opinion, it's better to give ppl 3% of their Max. health per 7-8 seconds, instead of this one. Will also increase use of God and 200 HP of VIP aswell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version