Author Topic: [ADDED] Solution / Suggestion for Griefing in LV  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber
  • Honorable
  • Your old forgotten friend
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TaskForce
  • Ingame: Prototype
[ADDED] Solution / Suggestion for Griefing in LV
« on: 16 06, 2014, 01:42:49 pm »
In short, I would like to suggest that:
- As far as you know you can't use local chat when dead in LV due to flaming. So, why can killers laugh at killed players then? Is not it annoying when someone laughs at you but you cannot reply him? I think would be better to disable localchat for killers too. I mean, if you killed someone then you are not able to talk in localchat until that player respawns. This will block trollers and will make staffs' job easier. As a result, less trolls, less annoyers, less punished people, more love

#discuss
« Last Edit: 17 06, 2014, 04:29:54 pm by Arran »
CIT's Non-Official Instagram page: cit_mta

Rocky#

Re: Solution / Suggestion for Griefing in LV
« Reply #1 on: 16 06, 2014, 02:03:59 pm »
100% support you. Most of the time, it's the killer that is trolling or flaming. And what about Animations? Sometimes, players do /piss after killing you, which is also considered as trolling.

Offline Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber
  • Honorable
  • Your old forgotten friend
  • Group: TaskForce
  • Ingame: Prototype
« Reply #2 on: 16 06, 2014, 02:26:39 pm »
And what about Animations? Sometimes, players do /piss after killing you, which is also considered as trolling.

If really possible then disable animations with chats too. Because they will be like "So, if I cannot talk then here you go - see my pipi" and he will do /piss  :fp:
CIT's Non-Official Instagram page: cit_mta

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 16 06, 2014, 03:04:38 pm »
100% support you. Most of the time, it's the killer that is trolling or flaming. And what about Animations? Sometimes, players do /piss after killing you, which is also considered as trolling.

What about disabling /animations in whole LV?
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Luther.

« Reply #4 on: 16 06, 2014, 03:21:50 pm »
What about disabling /animations in whole LV?
No thank you. Animations are used to Roleplay. Roleplay is not only for cops. Camorra has RP trainings as well and we use our base.
How about people start to be more mature and stop those shits like /piss after killing someone? If not, just make it so you can't do trollish animations (like /piss or /fuku) until the one you killed respawn.
However this suggestion is not about this and each topic should only have 1 suggestion. I'm upvoting Prototype's suggestion as I'm pretty sure it'll stop many trollers.

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
« Reply #5 on: 16 06, 2014, 03:29:54 pm »
- Disable animations within 10 seconds after killing somebody (> you dont need them for anything but trolling)
- Disable local chat usage within 5 seconds after killing somebody (> you can wait 5 seconds to talk to your friend, or use /fmsg or /gc, but the person you killed doesnt wanna hear anything from you as it will just be "gg" "drink milk" or some crap)
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now

jessdajester

« Reply #6 on: 17 06, 2014, 05:21:04 am »
I couldn't see why someone would need to talk in local within 5 secs of killing someone. As for the animations leave them let the players get punished, don't disable animations or even restrict them. Why? Because sometimes when some friends are dueling they will do an animation over their friends body as they should have that right to and it is fun between friends. But seriously I can't see why anyone would need use local after killing, you can use fmsg and gc or room with friends...

Offline Ghost05

• Senior Community Member
  • Discord: aliimaher
« Reply #7 on: 17 06, 2014, 09:46:55 am »
What do you think about making the kill-cam shows a black screen, you can't see anything?!
Original Founder of
ReaXioN | LynX | eXodus

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #8 on: 17 06, 2014, 04:29:44 pm »
Disabling local chat if you killed someone?  ??? That makes no sense.

I just disabled seeing local chat when you're dead.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.