Ingame Community > News and Updates

[ADDED] Solution / Suggestion for Griefing in LV

(1/2) > >>

Prototype:
In short, I would like to suggest that:
- As far as you know you can't use local chat when dead in LV due to flaming. So, why can killers laugh at killed players then? Is not it annoying when someone laughs at you but you cannot reply him? I think would be better to disable localchat for killers too. I mean, if you killed someone then you are not able to talk in localchat until that player respawns. This will block trollers and will make staffs' job easier. As a result, less trolls, less annoyers, less punished people, more love

#discuss

Rocky#:
100% support you. Most of the time, it's the killer that is trolling or flaming. And what about Animations? Sometimes, players do /piss after killing you, which is also considered as trolling.

Prototype:

--- Quote from: Rocky# on 16 06, 2014, 02:03:59 pm ---And what about Animations? Sometimes, players do /piss after killing you, which is also considered as trolling.

--- End quote ---

If really possible then disable animations with chats too. Because they will be like "So, if I cannot talk then here you go - see my pipi" and he will do /piss  :fp:

Diamond:

--- Quote from: Rocky# on 16 06, 2014, 02:03:59 pm ---100% support you. Most of the time, it's the killer that is trolling or flaming. And what about Animations? Sometimes, players do /piss after killing you, which is also considered as trolling.

--- End quote ---

What about disabling /animations in whole LV?

Luther.:

--- Quote from: Diamond on 16 06, 2014, 03:04:38 pm ---What about disabling /animations in whole LV?

--- End quote ---
No thank you. Animations are used to Roleplay. Roleplay is not only for cops. Camorra has RP trainings as well and we use our base.
How about people start to be more mature and stop those shits like /piss after killing someone? If not, just make it so you can't do trollish animations (like /piss or /fuku) until the one you killed respawn.
However this suggestion is not about this and each topic should only have 1 suggestion. I'm upvoting Prototype's suggestion as I'm pretty sure it'll stop many trollers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version