Author Topic: [ADDED] Lower the 50 min delay between events[Under Conditions]  (Read 1688 times)

Offline JaMaW

• The Professional & DT Leader
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • #PositiveCIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Jamaw
  • Squad: 404!
My suggestion is pretty easy,

Sometimes when their is a small amount of players on the server, criminal events take ages to start, example DFR sometimes start with 10 players on each side cause their is not enough cops or criminals after the BR and SFB so I am suggesting that if their is less then 30 cops or 80 criminals, the 50 min will pass to 20 min so if the last event took 15 min people that didn't all ready participated to an event have 5 min to fill it and the all the rest can join after.

Regards JaMaW

« Last Edit: 27 07, 2014, 11:40:11 pm by Arran »
"Leaders don't create followers, they create leaders!"--  Unknown
"Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” – Sheryl Sandberg
"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work."  – Thomas A. Edison

Offline Venom.

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Venom[AF]
Re: Lower the 50 min delay between events[Under Conditions]
« Reply #1 on: 21 07, 2014, 12:16:48 am »
Ofc there will be less then 80 criminals, I don't see point in that.

I see your point and I agree with the suggestion, but what about making CnR events start with at least 10v10 players only in specific time. At this time(now), there is less players on CIT and will be even less in further few hours and maybe like 8-10 hours like that. In this time, this could be enabled.

In London(UTC +00:00) time, it would be from 1:00 AM till 9:00 AM.
E Pluribus Unum

Offline JaMaW

• The Professional & DT Leader
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • #PositiveCIT
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Jamaw
  • Squad: 404!
Re: Lower the 50 min delay between events[Under Conditions]
« Reply #2 on: 22 07, 2014, 10:44:43 am »
because 80 criminal is too much also Many people in one place it cause low fps and game freeze.

What the Fuck are you talking about, have you really read thee suggestion??? @-Legend

I don't agree with you, there is a many opened events that you can get the top from it like PD, DS and ACA, then enter the closed events.  -1

I suggested to reordering the events, I mean make a close event followed by an opened event.

Example : BR, ACA, MDM, DS, DFR, PDR, SFB

That's will give a chance for non-donators to get the top easily and enter the closed events.

This is another suggestion, I am not talking about this I am talking about time, when there is 800 players on server you can have up to 5 events in 50 min cause you never wait 10 min.
When there is 300 players server is kind of slow motion so you have 2 events each 50 min making it more difficult to players to join event and lowering the fun.

@JohnCena'

Imo not great suggestion, how would the developers program it to work when there is less than 80 criminal and 30 cop, thats would be hard and might broke the events system, I can give you a solution of that problem, instead of adding it for limited amounts of teams player, we can add it for the whole time, since 50 minutes are too long for non-donators to wait the next event, we can decrease it from 50 minutes to the half, 25 minutes, it will be deal for both teams for the whole times, but decreasing the time would be a little useless since non-donators and donators can attend non-door events freely without waiting the time to get the ability for the next event.

@xMaaaD)x  keep this on Arran and no this is not so difficult to been scripted.

It is better the way it is. It doesn't matters if there are more or less cops/criminal present in the criminal event, it is sure to start after 10 mins. Also, if you are a donator or you are the damager it removes the time delay.

It isn't required, also it might also harm the perks given to donators.

Therefore, downvoted
@skyz read what I answered @JohnCena
"Leaders don't create followers, they create leaders!"--  Unknown
"Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” – Sheryl Sandberg
"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work."  – Thomas A. Edison

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [ADDED] Lower the 50 min delay between events[Under Conditions]
« Reply #3 on: 27 07, 2014, 11:40:31 pm »
Your suggestion is a lot more complicated and confusing than what I have added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.