Author Topic: [ADDED] Disable weapon cripple in LV  (Read 2285 times)

Offline Diesel

• Senior Community Member
  • Things change
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: DZL
[ADDED] Disable weapon cripple in LV
« on: 27 07, 2014, 04:41:52 pm »
Hi guys, I'm suggesting to disable the movement speed reduction you receive when taking damage in LV. I understand the need for it in LS, due to criminals running away, but it's just a pain in the ass in LV, and the only weapon that really benefits from it is the M4 due to the fire rate, making it impossible to take cover from M4 users in semi-open areas.
« Last Edit: 29 07, 2014, 01:52:36 pm by Arran »
I once got jailed for deathmatching with nades at All Saints Hospital

Offline #Nathan

• The Prince
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: None
  • Ingame: #Nathan
  • Squad: Hold_On
Re: Disable weapon cripple in LV
« Reply #1 on: 27 07, 2014, 11:07:23 pm »
This will only help to runners, it will make more difficult kill them than it's now. Down-voted
Bring back the old and SIMPLE Military vs Rebels.

larger_s

« Reply #2 on: 28 07, 2014, 12:26:52 am »
It will be better if it got disabled in LV and enabled in LS and SF because of the cops needs and crime events and all that , it's hard to turf and hide and run when someone shooting at you in LV so it sucks and like myself I find it annoying so I support your suggestion , up-voted.

Offline #Nathan

• The Prince
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: None
  • Ingame: #Nathan
  • Squad: Hold_On
« Reply #3 on: 28 07, 2014, 03:47:07 am »
  So you are telling us that you are always killing and you never get killed or shot ? Remember that if it would be hard for you to kill a player, it would be hard for a player to kill you as well.

1st. I'm not a runner and I was not saying that.

2nd. It's really easy to kill us just running around using nades or satchels, 1 player can fight vs 7 by that way, just running between the houses/trees and using satchels, nades. I think we shouldn't help them to continue like that. oh, before you say it, no, as he is only 1 we can't use nades to kill him as it will kill my team mates that are near trying to kill him.
Bring back the old and SIMPLE Military vs Rebels.

Offline Cortez

• Donator L3
  • Carol <3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: El'Cortez*SWAT
« Reply #4 on: 28 07, 2014, 05:13:06 am »
This will do with the laggers with FPS 15 and ping 250+ become immortal. -1

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #5 on: 28 07, 2014, 11:25:01 am »
  So you are telling us that you are always killing and you never get killed or shot ? Remember that if it would be hard for you to kill a player, it would be hard for a player to kill you as well.

No, depends on the style of play. The reason why I added "weapon cripple" is because some players have an abusive style of play where they run at their enemies, dodging most bullets because of lag and desync and they're usually scummy enough to even run past you so they can shoot you from behind like pathetic cowards. This is why "weapon cripple" exists and this is why you can't run at all during criminal events. A real player won't be affected by this as much because they shoot at their enemies, instead of running at them.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

`YoSiF`

« Reply #6 on: 29 07, 2014, 05:48:12 am »
No, depends on the style of play. The reason why I added "weapon cripple" is because some players have an abusive style of play where they run at their enemies, dodging most bullets because of lag and desync and they're usually scummy enough to even run past you so they can shoot you from behind like pathetic cowards. This is why "weapon cripple" exists and this is why you can't run at all during criminal events. A real player won't be affected by this as much because they shoot at their enemies, instead of running at them.

A real player can't defeat a whole gang by shooting them alone imo, he must take cover, use explosives, run to protect himself, get healed by med-kits, and keep shooting and killing them one after the other. When it comes to a 1 vs 1 battle, then you are right but in LV, most of the wars are between for example a 5 members gang and a 15 members gang. Removing this feature will make the fights more enjoyable for everyone.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [ADDED] Disable weapon cripple in LV
« Reply #7 on: 29 07, 2014, 01:53:14 pm »
OLD LV
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.