Author Topic: Appreciation Day  (Read 23991 times)

Offline Inferno

• Parkour Master
  • Senior Community Member
  • danyboi
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TeamDGers
Re: Appreciation Day
« Reply #120 on: 03 09, 2014, 06:33:14 pm »
I would love to thank :

- @A-x-E , @Shady| , @Morrison , @Executioner and @__BlaZe__ for being be the closest friend to me keep on the right way .
- @Rusty for being be such a good guy , he helped me much and I thanking him cannot describe my feelings .

* Sorry for being be late :P

Online Chique

• SAPD Leader
  • Honorable
  • CHF-Chique[SAPD]
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #121 on: 03 09, 2014, 06:53:27 pm »
My first appreciation goes to those Developers of MTA, who worked on a project, making it open-source and so enjoyable, even after managing their own lives.
We all play this game for fun, but how many of us actually think of "how to improve it? and give fun to others?". We don't. We want more power to punish others, but we seldom think about improvements. So imagine what it took for the developers to produce updates after updates, fixing bugs after bugs, without even getting paid. Only for us.
And we don't even know their names?
Isn't it funny, how people go on bragging about their own deeds, and trying to prove how good they are, only to show-off. Do they win? No. Well they think they do in their own little minds.
The people who actually stay in the background ultimately steals the show, the people we don't even think of. The carpenter fixing our cupboard, the TV Mechanic who made our set work, the farmer producing our food, the tailors making our jeans, the people who actually created the internet and improving the concept day by day.
To all the soldiers who stay awake all night only to let us sleep peacefully, who sacrificed everything for us. Yet we cry when we don't get what we want, like an i-Phone or we make a drama when we break up with someone.
But we don't stop for a moment and think of what we already have got, and how amazing the life is.
To all of them, I salute you.

CS Engineer | Web Developer | Philosopher | My Life in San Andreas

Abdoice

« Reply #122 on: 03 09, 2014, 10:45:01 pm »
Sorry for posting late, I've been busy the last couple of days. Anyway, I'd like to show my appreciation here, to let the (CIT) world know about these wonderful Persons.

@Arran : It may be obvious you're the first, but i'm not doing this because you're CIT's owner, but I imagine the hard work you spent the past years programming and scripting the server for us, and with all the haters, you've kept on improving CIT till it became the best and most played server on CIT. Without you, everything, even this post, wouldn't have been possible, so thank you  :D

@charbel.dahdouh : I put you next on my list, because you were my first guide and mentor in this game, you helped me become the player I am today. You have my great respect, brother  <3

@GeBro : Also my mentor, you were a lot of help when I first started CIT, as you'de been playing a lot longer than I have. You've also sticked to me to the end, and I think it's enough to state that you're my real life friend and neighbor  :D

@Harb : Also my neighbor and close friend, you never hesitated to help when I asked, when I needed money you gave me, and we went through a lot together. I will never forget your kindness  :D

@VazZ  : You weren't just my leader in ILC, but you've been like an old brother to me in CIT, though we're about the same age, you're much older in the game than me. You watched me carefully, corrected my mistakes tolerantly, praised my successes kindly, and always inspired me, and acted very mature all the time. I'll never forget the time Cherry was inactive and ILC had a huge drop, but you stayed and helped ILC keep on it's feet. I know you expect a lot from me, and I try my best to be up to your expectations.

@Cherry : The amazing leader and unique friend. I am greatly amazed by how pure and sweet intentioned your heart is. You also have a knack at causing unexpected events to happen, which is a lot of fun  ;D It's enough just to say that you created ILC. Keep up the good work!

@Brian92 : At first I thought you the serious strict type, and, to be honest, was afraid to make contact with you, so I wouldn't break a rule by accident, but when you joined ILC, I discovered you were very fun and flexible, and very mature. This earned you a truck load of respect from me, and that's part of my appreciation.

@Araa : I wasn't even in CIT yet when you left the server temporarily, and when I started hearing about your return, I was curious about getting to know you, but I didn't have the nerve to talk to you (guess I have staff phobia against anyone I don't know personally), but then I was invited to the squad, Workaholics, which was when I began to know you. A while after that, I knew you better when you joined ILC, and now, looking back, I don't regret a single moment I spent with you. You've been a great helper, an awesome friend, and just looking at you pumped up my playing energy, while being one the most mature players I know in CIT. Thanks for being a great friend  ;D

@Phille : My Fellow colleague and Leader in ILC. You're a very hard worker and a smart and wise group staff. You were a leader when I was just a new member, but now we're the same rank because you weren't in ILC all that time, but even then, you did A LOT for ILC. Needless to say, without you, ILC wouldn't be the group we are today.

@KLM : The very first official group I joined. The players their helped me in my early CIT life, when I was still a noob (XD), and they helped teach me how CIT works.

Each and everyone of you have unique and great traits, even if you don't know or admit you have them. Just because I didn't put a trait, doesn't mean you don't have it, but just that the other traits stood out and were clearer.

PLEASE if I forgot someone, sms me, though  I hope I didn't.
« Last Edit: 03 09, 2014, 11:51:12 pm by Abdoice »

Offline Randp

• Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Randp
« Reply #123 on: 03 09, 2014, 10:59:28 pm »
My first appreciation goes to those Developers of MTA, who worked on a project, making it open-source and so enjoyable, even after managing their own lives.
We all play this game for fun, but how many of us actually think of "how to improve it? and give fun to others?". We don't. We want more power to punish others, but we seldom think about improvements. So imagine what it took for the developers to produce updates after updates, fixing bugs after bugs, without even getting paid. Only for us.
And we don't even know their names?
Isn't it funny, how people go on bragging about their own deeds, and trying to prove how good they are, only to show-off. Do they win? No. Well they think they do in their own little minds.
The people who actually stay in the background ultimately steals the show, the people we don't even think of. The carpenter fixing our cupboard, the TV Mechanic who made our set work, the farmer producing our food, the tailors making our jeans, the people who actually created the internet and improving the concept day by day.
To all the soldiers who stay awake all night only to let us sleep peacefully, who sacrificed everything for us. Yet we cry when we don't get what we want, like an i-Phone or we make a drama when we break up with someone.
But we don't stop for a moment and think of what we already have got, and how amazing the life is.
To all of them, I salute you.
Salute! , Well said *claps*
"If the world ends, we'll know 2 hours before class does" -Briggs

Offline TUTEAV

• Junior Community Member
  • Bread is Bread, and it will always be Bread - Tute
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: TUTEAV*SWAT
  • Squad: CIT Journal
« Reply #124 on: 03 09, 2014, 11:26:13 pm »
I won't write a sentence for everyone I appreciate cause Im lazy ;p but you all know why I love you :)
*NOTE: THE ORDER OF THE NAMES DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING*
@Sofiane
@Jaeger
@Hamada
@Glenno
@RotsoDeJet
@Resident
@Cerinsh
@Petrea
@Araa
@Laura
@HaniFarps
@Lemming
@Ice
@Tesla
@Fipro
@Nvreformat
@NemO.
@xb0x
@Pablo
@Amazonic
@Nitrocide
@Deadly
@Rabbid Rabbit
@ElTongaZ
@Wilz
@Suro
@DeRip.

Most of you guys are old friends, and some of you do not even play cit anymore, but everyone on this list made my days on CIT a lot better; and even if I do not play anymore, I still remember you as a part of my life :')
SWAT member for several years.
Ex-SGT of SWAT and Aviator Team member.
Back in SWAT - Rankless L1
Worst driver in CIT history's
Bread Lover :D
CIT Journal Manager.

uzannomo27

« Reply #125 on: 03 09, 2014, 11:29:41 pm »
Thanks for Everyting  O0.    「(゚ペ) <3

Offline Aimcac

• Donator L1
  • Gone.
  • Ingame: Aimcac
« Reply #126 on: 04 09, 2014, 12:18:56 am »
I wanna thank my mom for conceiving me, my lungs for allowing me to breath, my brain for working and most importantly my friends for being soo good to be and helpful.
Retired BTP Chief (2014-2017)
Retired Tactical Squad Commander(2013-2017)

Offline Gebro

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Gebro
« Reply #127 on: 04 09, 2014, 12:49:29 pm »
Hello! Today I'm gonna say the names that helped me a lot and the ones that I started my really early life with, the ones that named friends not the ones with names only. Let's get started :D

@Abdoice
@Harb
@Alone
@Solonov
@Moatasem
@FooTBallSkill
@Body
@JoE!
@Merridew
@Chique
@Rusty
@Zimi
@LiL_GirlY
@jessdajester
My Introduction
we should show you Golda's face when she received your trash before you call it your victory.
6/10/1973
7/10/2023

Offline Pupsy

• Donator L2
  • Group: Pirus
« Reply #128 on: 04 09, 2014, 01:41:07 pm »
I want to thank @LoliPop , @Norman[CID] and @Gummeh for teaching me how to play this server,

and I want to thank @Fidan  for giving me a chance to join GambinoCrimeFamily,

and I want to thank @Skippah for being such a good friend,

and the last person, @Hernandez , for being a good friend too.

Offline Popeye

• New Community Member
  • Im street,so look both ways,before you cross me.
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
« Reply #129 on: 05 09, 2014, 12:37:18 pm »
First special thanks and respect for @Arran
Thx for @ShineAizen for FightForHonor best group.
Thx for @ninja<3 my brother learn me how to play.
Thx for my all friends in game , special for @SrbinSeagal , @Furiou$ , @Batooot , @Toto<3Weed and @Fidan.
Omerta

mikkel098

« Reply #130 on: 05 09, 2014, 01:25:34 pm »
First off I would like to say thanks to all of the CIT staff, who works alot to keep the server going! :)

Next I am very appriciated for the ability to tune and personalize vehicles, as that's what I like doing.

That being said, I would like to appriciate some people who has been close to me:
@Screen For a long time ago, I remember you and I driving in a bullet at the beach in Los Santos... And I still remember that day today.
@RasTaSanDro Thanks for being such a nice guy towards me! :) You've always helped me out if I needed it.
@Fakara Not much to say, others than you're amazing! :)
@ZanSlovenia Caddy carshows for the win :P
@Nico We've spend lots of time together, which i've appriciated very much! :)

Offline Nico

• German Company [Ger-C] will be remembered!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: OFC-Nico[SAPD]
  • Squad: GBH
« Reply #131 on: 05 09, 2014, 02:14:36 pm »
@Rifleman

We had great times!

Much thanks goes to:

Rifleman as already mentioned :3
@StTropez -  We started together and you learned me a lot, thanks a lot.
@Pretface - We've had a lot of fun back in 2012. :)
@BigSpliffS - You invited me to your gang, Ger-C back in 2011. Best times ever.

@Dusty - Thanks for giving me the ability to rejoin FBI
@Lynx - Thanks for learning me a lot and for being a good friend.
@Azoulas - Thanks for helping me when I was in a bad mood or when I was sad. You are a great guy! <3
To all the old Ger-Cs who helped me when I was in CIT, it was the best time in my CIT life!
and much more!!
Nico
Officer of San Andreas Police Department - Honorable of FBI - GermanBrotherHood - Admin - Donator Level 2 - Senior Community Member
Ex. L1 QA Staff - Ex. Assistant Head Police Chief - Ex. Director of FBI

Mr.Blitz

« Reply #132 on: 05 09, 2014, 02:34:05 pm »
Thanks to @Arran for the server
Thanks to @Mr.PaYne You make me Pro :)
Thanks to @Ezio you are the Best
Show content
Noob
Thanks to @xPo to Accept me in FFH
Thanks to @kamel :D  you are my best friend in CIT
Thanks to @eXePT# My Friend
Thanks to @FFH-Members
Thanks to @Ahmet  for Accept me bTm :)
Thanks to @EqiNox  to Accept me in WestCoast the best squad
Thanks to @MacMillan  to give me a chance to back to FFH after being punsihed
Thanks to @All bTm members (@Stolen-@ST0P-@Spark...)
Thanks to @All CIT players
 <3

Dr.Pseudo

« Reply #133 on: 05 09, 2014, 03:58:57 pm »
you all should get a life....

thank you all

Offline Juk1337

• Work Hard, Play Hard
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: Juk