Author Topic: Appreciation Day  (Read 23906 times)

Offline Mashupper

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: Mashupper
  • Squad: #AC Founder
Re: Appreciation Day
« Reply #60 on: 01 09, 2014, 09:06:41 pm »
Thank You Jesus, for creating this wonderful world.
Thank You even more for Life!

Thank You Dad, who lost his life last year <3 Miss you  :'(

Thank You, @Arran for creating such a wonderful server
Thanks to All CIT staff who continue to make the server a better place
Thanks to All CIT members who fill the server with such happiness

Thanks To my mom who brought me into this world
Thanks To my entire family, who continues to show me love and support through the hard times

Thanks to my country's Prime Minister, who continues to bring our country to better heights

Thanks to Dolph Ziggler who whipped The Miz's ass
Thanks in advance to John Cena who I know will beat Brock Lesnar's ass at Night of Champions and win back the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, hope your watching it Daddy <3  :'(

Thanks to @AirMax who invite me to the awesome gang of ProTugas

In Conclusion, Just Thanks To ALL!!  <3  <3  <3

Life is short, make the best of what little time you have left
Achievements: Senior Community Member / Community Map Editor / Minister of Crime / Criminal Boss / Donator L3 / Notable Criminal / FFH Pawnbroker
Mashupper

MeDoMaN

« Reply #61 on: 01 09, 2014, 09:20:41 pm »
The amount of thanks I could give to my family are uncountable, nor do I wish to count them as they are endless. If I was ever taken as a good person, it would be because of them, my status, myself and my personality are all because of them. They might never know this as well but it is true.

I like to thank the people who were a part of my life in both the good people and the negative of them, that is because some taught me that there are those who stand for me and the other taught me to keep fighting through no matter what happens, and so I am sure there are much more to try to break someone down rather than build him up.

In cit, the people to thank are very much the ones that kept me in this game, starting with @Jos1996 , who had given me the honour of being one of who ran the show in KLM, the greatest group in CIT. Got me in this game and stuck me into it. I have to thank my best friend in the game, @MasterX who I have gone through with different obstacles with and the guy that I had alot of people try to seperate me from and still they do and still we never abide to. I have to thank @KerimChan one of the professionals and the guy whom helped me build this group of great people within. Thanking the KLM presidents @Nitrocide @exit @Pilovali @Abo-Man3 @LyCoZe and @Zer0. Those guys who do probably have within some who despise me yet never know on what basis I have them within myself.
Special thanks goes to @Rusty  a great person, I can never descripe how close to perfect he is yet humble. Looking forward to seeing you back again!

The friends, the really long list of friends, including @CHipMAN @Pixie @NinjaTuna and alot others whom I can not afford the luxury of time to mention! Nevertheless does your value never change for me.

On a last note I would like to mention @TSF|Kitten|StF|X . The lady that I have met and one of the few great and kind that I met in both the game and real life. I would like to apologize to and thank for the time she spent with me and the way she treated me and probably everyone else. You are very kind and you are a very wonderful person. I really hope we get in touch again. I deeply miss you.

Finally I would like to thank everyone I know mentioned and not mentioned who could bear myself and my narcissist behaviour, and would like to say that never have I been narcissistic to someone for the hope of harming to demotivating any of you.

Thanks to @Arran for making this great server that I got to meet really nice people within.

Happy Appreciation day to everyone!

MeDoBo$$,
KLM Vice Founder.

« Last Edit: 01 09, 2014, 09:26:15 pm by MeDoBo$$ »

Offline SlimShady

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: MI6
  • Ingame: SlimShady
« Reply #62 on: 01 09, 2014, 09:27:51 pm »
ok thanks time ^_^

First of all thank you Arran for creating CIT

Thank you @NeVeRDiE. for telling me about MTA and CIT
Thank you @Keith for learning me such items about the game and MI6 and giving me a chance to be a leader as a guy who started in MI6 academy.
Thank you @DeathDealer for being such a trustworthy person
Thank you All MI6 members for being such persons and kinda like a family.
Thank you @50-Cent for taughting me to never give up even in the shitty situations
Thank you @AirMax for being such a great person who teached me alot about Criminal life.
Thank you @just a suley  aka nob for creating such a squad T_T

There are also alot of other great people for me here soo Thank ya'll

Aaand 
Thank you for everything  ^-^

Former Director of MI6, Former Chief of Police, [P]roTugas

18th March, 2013 ~~ 25th February, 2018

xb0xkilla162

« Reply #63 on: 01 09, 2014, 10:12:57 pm »
Thank you everyone who voted on this. It's pretty much what keeps me motivated to stay here.

Even though I fucked up, I still need to thank you @Rusty and @Arran for L5. Never expected I'd ever be deserving of that at any point.

Offline Broken

• Donator L3
  • لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
  • Ingame: Broken
« Reply #64 on: 01 09, 2014, 10:28:09 pm »
I would like to thanks @Hamada , @Luther  and @Broken for being such an awesome friends, they're basically the best people I've ever met in CIT, each one of them have a story of how he inspire me in my CIT career but I'm not going to write it :P

<3
No to Racism

GGDogGG

« Reply #65 on: 01 09, 2014, 10:31:31 pm »
damn, I don't know what to say , but

Thank you god for making me succeed in this life, and standing next to me , thank you for giving me the power to help others, thank you..
Thank you prophet Mohammad, for teaching us all good things, you're the one who taught me to respect everyone and to keep my head up, you never gave up...
Thank you mom for raising me up, for teaching me how to live, for giving an example how you faced this life and stood still , thank you for making me a man, thank you for staying next to me , thank you for everything, you are appreciated , No love from my daddy cause the coward wasn't there...

Thank you @OsaMa07 for being a good friend to me, thank you for staying next to me, thank you.. you are appreciated, I fokin love you so much, one of my best friends.. <3
Thank you @LikeSkull7 I love you bro , I would never trade you for anything
Thank you @SlimShaDy for making me smile sometimes, thank you for being a good person to me
Thank you Tupac Shakur for teaching me how to live, for teaching me to give the poor, and make sure to make people happy, cuz life goes on
Thank you @BigSmoke420 for teaching me how to be a good leader, how to keep going, respect for you..
Thank you #teachers, for helping me to become what I am, thank you for respecting me, thank you for everything
Thank you grandmom, for putting smiles on my face, thank you for being a legend, thank you , you're in my heart
Thank you @Ramy for making me laugh sometimes , you're a good guy
Thank you @CocoNuT for helping me sometimes, and thank you for not ignoring me , you're a great guy
Thank you Floris ( Ninja) for giving me many chances, and I did prove that i'm worth it, you're a legend
Thank you #Camorra for accepting me in your group, you're a great group, I respect all of you
Thank you Riffs for teaching me how to play CIT , #Riffs4Life
Thank you Apache aka Kiddo for being a good friend of mine, you're a good boy :)
Thank you @Nitrocide / exit / master / and every member for giving me many many many chances to join you, but I just can't do it, you guys are legends
Thank you @2pacWeeDY for being such a great friend, you're a legend bro..
Thank you @Siddesh for making me smile every time, you're a f#@King hero :D
Thank you @Ramy for being gay, *cough* being funny and a good friend that I respect <3
Thank you @Jalapeno for standing next to me, you're a hero :)
Thank you @Jika for being a jerk with funny voice, hh joking, you're a f#@King good friend :)
Thank you @BlackDude for being a funny guy, #DlackBude4Life hhh :) si si
Thank you @Siko for being a great guy, when I need you, I find you, that's the best thing in you, you're every where .. you're a legend too <3
Thank you Bunny_Redfield for making me laugh, you made me laugh so hard, you're a goddamn legend I respect you
Thank you JumpStreet for being a good friend/funny guy/legend and a freaking hero, you're always in my heart
Thank you Pseudo , you're a good guy , I respect you #ifrekinlovu
Thank you Smoov/Da'best , you're a hero , a legend, a fkin jerk but still a legend.. <3 you bro
Thank you Coffee, you're a great guy, I respect you bro..
Thank you ChipMAN, you're a freaking legend, I swear to god, you're a legend a hero you're everything, I respect you man <3 <3
and for those who I disrespected/ and mad at me, forgive me, i'll change soon..
for everyone who I forgot, it's no problem, I still think that all people are legends, everyone should be respected, and life goes on...
« Last Edit: 01 09, 2014, 10:39:34 pm by 50-Cent »

Offline xProSoul

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: xProSoul
  • Squad: Hangourts
« Reply #66 on: 01 09, 2014, 10:35:01 pm »
Thank you for this Community Arran.

Offline Nico

• German Company [Ger-C] will be remembered!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: OFC-Nico[SAPD]
  • Squad: GBH
« Reply #67 on: 01 09, 2014, 11:12:01 pm »
Thanks for everything!
Nico
Officer of San Andreas Police Department - Honorable of FBI - GermanBrotherHood - Admin - Donator Level 2 - Senior Community Member
Ex. L1 QA Staff - Ex. Assistant Head Police Chief - Ex. Director of FBI

Mr.Blitz

« Reply #68 on: 01 09, 2014, 11:12:46 pm »

Offline ZtyX

• Mafia Boss
  • Group: IVANs_Family
  • Ingame: GA~[IF]IVAN>B+
  • Squad: IVANs_Squad
« Reply #69 on: 01 09, 2014, 11:31:56 pm »
This is a beautiful day to celebrate and I'm glad that Arran gave people on CIT something to think about. Life should never be taken for granted because it's truly fantastic and people should remember to appreciate the little things. We go about our daily routines without thinking about the incredible miracle that we are walking among each other. The universe created us after going through so much...

So thank you, universe  <3 ! May you create much more for all eternity!   :D

AL3FREET

« Reply #70 on: 01 09, 2014, 11:35:08 pm »
I would to say
Thank you for everyone helped and supported MTA for every developer who makes all this real
Thank you Arran for making the amazing sever and thanks for everyone who helped and donated for this great sever
Thank you @Ghosti for being a friend, leader and brother, gave me my first chance to be here with you
Thank you @Broken for being a nicest guy I ever met on the wep
Thank you @Xbandar for being the lazy cool founder of GG
Thank you @Ty4Go for making me a good person to all people
Thank you @Santy for staying in the group even there's no Spanish people in GG
Thank you @Mazilla for being a nice friend and a good helper when we where in 5*
Thank you @Kajouda for being best Egyptian guy <3 good CITy zones mapper
Thank you @iMaFiA for being good person and did what I told you about forum activity
Thank you @Samson. for being a nice wife and didn't cheated on me yet while I was cheating on you  :|
Thank you @Jax..  for being best danish I met, also thank you @Fa3z for being good manners person
Thank you @Khalid for being one of official Ts3 recommenders
Thank you @Laura for being active in GG board with cats' pictures
Thank you @HaniFarps for being amazing cop, friend and prospective supporter
sorry if I forgot someone :D
« Last Edit: 01 09, 2014, 11:40:48 pm by AL3FREET »

Offline Cherry

• The Fruit
  • Honorable
  • She's your cherry pie
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: Cherry|ILC
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #71 on: 01 09, 2014, 11:39:12 pm »
My list would be too long. So instead of writing your name and add a cheesy message, I just worked a tiny bit harder today. Thank you all.

Offline WarSpirit

• Donator L3
« Reply #72 on: 01 09, 2014, 11:43:55 pm »
Thank you everyone who helped me in this community. No need to spem mentions :whistle:

Offline ShaDy.

• Life is strange
  • Group: ProTugas
  • Ingame: [CIT]ShaDy
« Reply #73 on: 01 09, 2014, 11:55:17 pm »
I won't make a mention list to avoid forgetting any one. I would like to thank each and every person who ever helped me in this great community. Thank you, for everything.
50000 People used to live here... Now it's a ghost town.
https://prnt.sc/lj36jr

Offline Sofiane

• لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ محمد رسول الله
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: SoFianE aka Cop
« Reply #74 on: 01 09, 2014, 11:55:28 pm »
Well I just want to thank the whole community ,i learnt alot of stuff in here also I had alot of fun ,also I wanna thank the staff for their hard work ,specially the scripters cause that aint an easy thing to do .
Also I wanna thank
@Arun. -@Terror. One of the greatest personnes I ever met .Always been there for me and they are the reason am still here ,i wish I knew them IRL <3 <3 cant even find the words to describe you.
@KisTupac A great friend ,just chatting with him gives me a special feeling ,luv you.
@William Even tho they say real friends are rare but I would say that aint true .i'll never forget the fun we had and i'll never forget u specially kiss kiss hug
@SrbinSeagal Hallo brother ,You are amazing srsly you are .Thank you for everything .
@Monoxide™ I simply love you .You make me feel special gracias.
@CHipMAN You are amazing ,I dont think there is some words to describe you .I love you and Thanks alot
@Mixalis my twin Thanks for making me xCode's founder.u iz amazing aswell
@AchReF# @Leo|FCB @cybersaif @Clever @#Fanis @WarSpirit @Gonzo. @Jason115  And all my xCode mates .sorry ,we are cracks and I cant spam all ur names in here .You are the greatest friends and the greatest mates I could ever ask for .Thank you for giving me a chance to prove myself
@Uardo. @Don .Well I got no words to describe this but you always was there for me ,Made me laugh and spamed with me ,I just adore you srsly <3
@Hamada @HaniFarps Thanks for teaching me all those stuff which I wont be sharing in here hihi .Really appreciate it and am glad that I know you .
@ross_walsh Even tho you are banned but you still one of my first ,greatest and funniest friends .I just love you and I wanna thank you for all the help you gave me ,without you I think I would have left CIT in my first day
@Nitrocide Thanks for everything ,you did alot for me and i'll never forget that <3
@Bhairy @Papi New but great friends ,Made me laugh alot ,Thank you .
@Ty4Go @JohnCena' @Jax.. @Ghosti @AL3FREET @iMaFiA @Khalid @Fa3z You guys are just amazing ,Thanks alot for everything love ya
@Pixie a new nasty friend of mine but seems a nice personne ,Thanks for making me laugh and giving me some nice fart advices .
@moshi I couldnt find ur forum account but you are a great friend ,thanks for being there for me
@Laura you are an amazing friend ,Gracias hasta la muerte
@Siddesh Dudu in ur face dear @MAMOU08 Thank you sir
@TUTEAV You are amazing ,always made me smile also accepted to become my mum for years ,I love you and am ready to do anything for you .
@Bean @Andreyy @TheAmine @RasTaSanDro @Akshay @Lapeno @.FaKe. @CM_Funk  You were always there for me and we had fun together in a way or another ,Thanks alot
And ye I can stay the whole night writing this list but it'll never end .Remember that I didnt forget about you ,Thank you to everyone and I hope you wont be mad at me cause I didnt write you'r name .srsly thank you all
Special thanks to the creator of this community who made all this possible .
« Last Edit: 02 09, 2014, 12:10:01 am by Sofiane »