Author Topic: Appreciation Day  (Read 23901 times)

British.Cop

Re: Appreciation Day
« Reply #75 on: 02 09, 2014, 12:54:29 am »
I wanna thank everyone in CIT, I've met loads of great people here and have had a lot of funny times.  Keep on keeping on

Offline Tilapya

• The Fish of Your LIFE <3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Tilapya
« Reply #76 on: 02 09, 2014, 01:43:18 am »
Okay. Especial Thanks to You for making me realize to appreciate all things, all the staffs, supporters players, all those who are working hard etc. for making CIT possible.
Extension of my thanks to my internet provider, electricity provider, the one who make my computer, my parents who are paying for all of this and etc for every thing :> <3 <3

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
« Reply #77 on: 02 09, 2014, 01:46:03 am »
Because this post would become incredibly long otherwise I'll just limit this to what I am currently doing.
Then again, starting all the way back at the point where the internet was invented would be a little too general, especially because I'd also have to go through the whole list of technological progress.

I hope nobody minds being mentioned, but I think mentioning is as close / personal as you can get which I believe is supporting a good Thank You :D

I'll just thank the MTA developers who have decided to turn the GTA Single Player into a mutliplayer mod, advanced in their progress step by step and after years of continuous work got to a stage like this.
The community, making the whole thing possible and even more enjoyable, starting off with the administration team mainly lead by @Arran, @Cherry, @Brian92 and not to forget @Cheeze for the constant but silent work on the server, it must require quite a bunch of enthusiasm to always code but never directly ask for appreciation or a thank you.
@Nitrocide for being an incredibly helpful, dedicated and funny person ever since we've met quite a while ago and doing your best trying to stay a friend to people even after becoming a very busy staff member
@Rabbid Rabbit for being extremely dedicated and managing to stay calm in almost every situation and doing that for years and counting
@Exit for being a really funny guy and a great help in the State Official Team, and the same obviously applies to all team members
@Abdoice and @Phille for being really nice and trustworthy group members and leaders
@Ramy and @NightWolf for being exactly as humorful as you've been months ago, despite all your new duties
@Body for being the first SAPD member I've ever talked to which back then cleared me up on the fact that government law group members are not gods
All the staff members for saving players from harassment
@Areion for being a cool lad
@Hamada for being fair with me when it comes to VIP trading
@YorkLT and @Venom. for being cool guys
@#Henry for trusting in me to help you out, @Furby and @Moez. for allowing me to be cool with you
@MikeJones for being there to help when I need help with a piece of PHP or JS :D
@Arizona. for spending some good times with me
@Khamry for asking me when you need help
@emilevirus1 and @Hidde for being nice to talk to
@Adeeb, @Siddesh and @IdleJoe for just being there when there's something to talk about
And completing this list would just make the risk too high that I'd forget somebody, so just every other person who I like to spend time with
And all the SMF web developers for making this discussion possible

That's basically what I believe is an appropriate collection of responsible people for what I am able to do here, who deserve appreciation :D
« Last Edit: 02 09, 2014, 01:53:34 am by VazZ »
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now

Offline MAMOU08

• GTFO from my head!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Camorra Family
  • Ingame: MAMOU08
  • Squad: Workaholics
« Reply #78 on: 02 09, 2014, 02:10:05 am »
I would like to thank @Arran for founding this amazing community.
and thanks to all CIT players and my friends.

i dont want tag all my friends cuz I know I will forget one or two and that's not fair ;)
Proud To Be Algerian

Offline eyad.m_

• Donator L1
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Music
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #79 on: 02 09, 2014, 02:21:44 am »
I'd like to thank you Arran for this great community, even I'm not very famous but I just liked my life here (Enjoying and having fun) some times I've a great luck her and some times not I'd just thank every body for helping me

Show content
@Rocked for helping me on starting in this community it where really a great days
@Osama @Bl3nd and MohameD you're a great mates, helping me on every thing and I had a great time with you  ;)
@iFrank @Remix @iFrank  I'm very proud to know you more than one year I hope we can see each other every where.
@Ryan my oldest mate I had great time with you at Scary Killers days and I had also fun with @Ex_TcR  at NSM days I'll never forget those days
@GamerFTW. one from my best mate and the best SAPD leaders, you're really a great friend you helped  me on a lot of mistakes, and we had a lot of fun with each other
@EagleEye same like GamerFTW you always teach me from my mistake I really wanted to thank you.
@Body You are a funny guy, you always make me laugh hard at IRC
@Ramy damn, I was with you at USNS, but I was using another name I and you where with the same rank
@DeathDealer I just wanted to thank you for teaching me a lot of things and this have helped me on my life.

#TheCopSlayer

« Reply #80 on: 02 09, 2014, 02:38:02 am »
I'd like to thank FBI for giving me a reason to stay with law for almost half a year.

I'd like to thank HoBoS for being the funniest group of idiots I've ever met.

I'd like to thank my old father for being the strongest man I've ever known and being responsible for my hard-as-steel soul.

My mother for being the most beautiful woman for her age and carrying me around for 9 long months.

My basketball couch for everything I know of the game.

Lastly, my amazing friends who've influenced who I am on this server. Also the one responsible creating this phenomenon.

Offline OneBlacky

• Junior Community Member
  • I think, to me, reality is better than being fake.
  • Group: Scary_Killers
« Reply #81 on: 02 09, 2014, 02:50:35 am »
Well,
Thank you @AirMax.  for being this great leader and for inviting me to this awesome group.
Thank you @Alexandre.R and @KuaT for be a great friends for a long time.
Thank for all ProTugas members for forming this big and happy family and doing that me get a some fun in game.
Thank you @MaLDok# for give me 2M in game :D
And I think that this is everything..
OneBlacky.

BananaBoi

« Reply #82 on: 02 09, 2014, 04:09:03 am »
Thank you Arran for everything.

Offline HeissyAKAwade

• No mikey no that was so not right
  • Group: Blacklist Chef
  • Ingame: Heissy
  • Squad: Project X
« Reply #83 on: 02 09, 2014, 07:54:19 am »
I want to thank my friends for always being there for me!
Special thanks to my parents for giving me a home, food, clothes and college money. (not a spoiled kid)

And I want to thank everyone who has ever or still is a staff for developing this server, and making a nice community of it.
Last but not least. I want to give a special thank to my ig friends, who are always also been there for me!

Leader of blacklist approval

Srbinsegal

« Reply #84 on: 02 09, 2014, 08:30:16 am »
@Alesana @ross_walsh @Monoxide™ @Oldsonni @William @CM_Funk @R@mbO @tinchek @RaGe. @Zach
Ty for awsome time I had with you in our group. Ill always remember you. ( I never had a chance to thank you guys officially )
@Popeye @Toto<3Weed @Fakara @Poulette @Sofiane @Rellic @KisTupac @Venom. @Bhairy @Balza
Ty for being very good friends.

« Last Edit: 02 09, 2014, 08:33:37 am by SrbinSeagal »

LIK-JE-SNEE

« Reply #85 on: 02 09, 2014, 08:33:33 am »
Thanks for everything! 

Offline Furby

• Senior Community Member
  • Special Forces will be remembered.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Furby[AF]
« Reply #86 on: 02 09, 2014, 08:48:27 am »
Thanks for @Diamond  and @VazZ  for thanking me here :3
And thanks to everyone in CIT making my ingame life interesting, funny and successfull.
(Especially the whole AF and it's ex- members)

Offline Marin.

• Junior Community Member
« Reply #87 on: 02 09, 2014, 09:00:29 am »
Thank you @#!Strongi for inviting me to CIT.
Thank you @Franco @Colress and @Denos for deciding to accepting me in TSF.
Thank you @Turismo for unbanning me.
Thank you @CocoNuT for trying to help me in /gc.
Thank you Arran,Brian and Cheeze for making this server perfect.
Big thank to all MTA developers that are helping CIT.

Thank you @Zazo @Fidan @Bokila and @Bigloc for these great Ca$hout Crew moments.
Thank you @Popeye for nothing xD.
In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. — George Orwell

Offline GuebraAnjo

• Senior Community Member
  • Ex. L3 Staff / Ex. FBI Leader / Ex. Police Chief
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: GuebraAnjo
« Reply #88 on: 02 09, 2014, 11:29:51 am »
A thanks for everyone who helped me here all these years I've played!
A thanks to Arran and everyone that helped this community to be what's today.

Offline Xian:3

• Group: Suspect_Gamers
  • Squad: Really-Nigguh?
« Reply #89 on: 02 09, 2014, 11:57:54 am »
Thank you @Nitin-oo7 for inviting me in xvtt_Agency , have a nice day
Thank you @JackBot u make my day happy .
Thank you everything!
Criminal Level:45 -- Proud Creator and Founder of Suspect_Gamers

#3Personal Skin, 2 Car Sha