Author Topic: Development Changes  (Read 53671 times)

Offline AmAzigh

• New Community Member
  • Professional FULL HD skins designer, PM me.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: AmAzigh
Re: Development Changes
« Reply #135 on: 03 10, 2014, 08:51:19 pm »
Kick Xb0x and Cherry make vote for that you wanted democracy you will see that most players will come back :)

doing that won't make things get better..

Hello everyone ,

there is one problem I would like to talk about it :
Lets check the problems:

• Turfing system.

I'd like to get back the old turf system, which was in CIT 1.5 years ago. I don't mean the system of capturing the turf, I mean the system of getting paid.
Why?
In the past we could really get huge amount of money from turfs. I was in a group called "Los_Antrax" and there we with seven members captured all the turfs and earned more than 120.000$ in 5 minutes.
Now
We waste more money on turfing than on anything else. Ammo, drugs, grenades and so on. I am a donator, and after 2 - 3 months I wasted all my money, guess on what ? On turfing.
Turfing is meant to be a source of money, and a war for territory, right ? Yes. So why do we get for whole LV we capture with 25 online members 15 - 20K ? In the past we used to get 40 - 50K, and even more. What has happened to it?
In the past players could get one turf and get 5K in 5 minutes, but now players only get 2 - 3K.

well @t0bY|5th everything you said is 100% correct and I agree with you .
we lost mush money on turfing more then anything else as we use a lot of ammo/explosives/drugs/medkits..
and we don't event get 50% of what we waste from turfing money / working or anything else..

i think you all know what I am talking about .

Show content
sorry for my bad english .
xCode added as L1 official group since all votations about them not deserving it were actually invalid. (Brian)- Thursday 2nd October 2014
xCode | Leader | Moderator
"Legends never die."
:afro:

Offline MajdeTheGamer

• Regular Community Member
  • I Am Kind Because I Am A Best Friend <3
  • Ingame: Majde
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #136 on: 03 10, 2014, 09:01:01 pm »
guys kicking staffs wont solve any thing , removing bans wont solve any thing as people break rules they deserve to be banned and all staffs are working hard to make the CIT community better and better CIT just needs some good changes that all people loves like getting back old turf system as they say and a lot of other things people doesnt like .

Offline CrazyTaco

• Junior Community Member
  • #ameterelwebo
  • Ingame: Taco'Loco
  • Squad: Ruff Ryders
« Reply #137 on: 03 10, 2014, 09:17:23 pm »
Everyone is focusing on Staff "bad job", they only do what is in the Rules, So I think we should start there, by changing prohibitive rules and start embracing this as a game where people should have fun, and not be scared to get punished the whole time (talking about downsize cop privileges)

No gmane, there is no rule that says "IF U ARE A STAFF U CAN JAIL WHO EVER U WANT WITH 'Obstructing staff' EXCUSE!!!"
And we are not only focusing on staff members and the bad things some of them have done... We are talking about OP Guns, old drugs, old sistems, old LV, CnR in general. There are a lot of things that we need to improve.
I dont have problems with the rules, but whats for sure is that there are waay to many of em. Other bad thing about rules is that they cant cover EVERYTHING so sometimes you appeal for a punish and totally depends on the staff that is deciding if accept it or denie it.

mimou10233

« Reply #138 on: 03 10, 2014, 09:25:03 pm »
guys kicking staffs wont solve any thing , removing bans wont solve any thing as people break rules they deserve to be banned and all staffs are working hard to make the CIT community better and better CIT just needs some good changes that all people loves like getting back old turf system as they say and a lot of other things people doesnt like .

talking about punsh and bannes I know many get banne for farming kill and there is no rule for it my brother get banne for 14 day after that I see 2 guys take 3 days so with this I feel not unfair thing there must be rule write and able to read about farming kills or anything and to make a days for it too like take 5 days banne so all take 5 days not one take 14 and one take less like that they will hate the game andleft it as I was to do but for I love sam from 2 years and helf so I wasent its noot that easy just to left cit like that so I hope you can make rules and bannes with period

ReLiiC-Andreas

« Reply #139 on: 03 10, 2014, 10:04:14 pm »
I think we should start focusing on the new generation of players. I've seen really potential players that can contribute to the community's growth leave. It happens everyday actually for a lot of reasons.
We should start focusing on making the server really, and I mean REALLY attractive for newcomers. Making it easier for them as for understanding and growing on their first steps on the server. What they have to do, what they NEED to do.
I suggest making an actual tutorial for newcomers, and as they progress on the tutorial they get rewarded with things that will later help them achieve better things easier when they start. We can have all the rules and tutorials written, but most people just don't like to read a bunch of paragraphs, so let's show them how to play and enjoy the server by actually showing it up to them as they play
We have to actually do whatever it takes to let new players feel the real experience of CIT so they want to keep playing. We are so focused on trying to solve problems for people who just really don't want to play anymore that we often forget about the new generation of players. If we want to keep the server growing up, we better start focusing on this.
Dave has a point. New players visit the server everyday but have no clue HOW they play on it. And by play on it I mean they do not know the massive amount of stuff they are actually able to do. When I see new players they tend to instantly grief others - they get jailed - then never plays CIT2 again. Harsh, but thats what I have witnessed several times. This tutorial could have some stuff about the different teams on the server, how to be a criminal - how to work as a cop - how to work as a civilian - And other ´Advance´stuff such as racing, paintball, turfing, events etc.

Current in-game account do not need to go through this guide as im sure they know how to play CIT. But once a new account gets registered they have to go through a short guide in which it tells you how to play. There is a trailer on the login screen, but it doesnt tell you alot.
And we are not only focusing on staff members and the bad things some of them have done... We are talking about OP Guns, old drugs, old sistems, old LV, CnR in general. There are a lot of things that we need to improve.
This old turfing system will not return unless Arran changes his mind. Also the old speed caused desync, thats why it got removed. IMO CnR events are great as they currently are. Even though I wish PDR was an indoor event, and the time you must wait after being in a indoor event decreased from 50 minutes to 30 minutes, or less.

Offline MajdeTheGamer

« Reply #140 on: 03 10, 2014, 10:06:42 pm »
talking about punsh and bannes I know many get banne for farming kill and there is no rule for it my brother get banne for 14 day after that I see 2 guys take 3 days so with this I feel not unfair thing there must be rule write and able to read about farming kills or anything and to make a days for it too like take 5 days banne so all take 5 days not one take 14 and one take less like that they will hate the game andleft it as I was to do but for I love sam from 2 years and helf so I wasent its noot that easy just to left cit like that so I hope you can make rules and bannes with period

farming kills is considered as an abuse / exploit and it is alreaddy written on the rules :fp: the probleme of the rules is that some cannot understand it and getting banned 3 days or x days is about the reason and your punishes if you got a lot of punishes you will get punished more than people who have some punishes .

Offline StewieMonSta

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ex. KLM
  • Ingame: StewieMonSta
« Reply #141 on: 03 10, 2014, 11:14:00 pm »
I think the simplest way to settle this is to make a poll.
CIT player since 2012!

Also known as Dan

ReLiiC-Andreas

« Reply #142 on: 03 10, 2014, 11:18:48 pm »
I think the simplest way to settle this is to make a poll.
A poll? I cannot see how a poll can make changes. Unless you make ALOT of polls, and on certain parts on the community.

Offline MajdeTheGamer

« Reply #143 on: 03 10, 2014, 11:20:34 pm »
a lot of people will leave CIT soon I think cuz a lot of people got punishes and killed by unfairlessness and unjustice STAFFS ARE FOUND IN THE SERVER TO HELP PLAYERS not to PUNISH THEM ONLY ... players always put that mind but they get only punshes and punishes ......

Denmark

« Reply #144 on: 03 10, 2014, 11:22:13 pm »
Me and one of my friends(he left cit...)
We used to rob houses back in the day, u get in your car and get a red house blip on your map and go rob it, then go to next house. Not like the "new version" where u have to walk with the item u steal.

It would be awesome to get that old update added again, it was a funny way to get money and u earned good by it, and the cop got more work to do. :)

Offline Contrα~

• Once a Traitor, Always a Traitor.
  • Group: nR7Gaming
  • Ingame: Contra~
« Reply #145 on: 03 10, 2014, 11:27:53 pm »
Well I wish that the old Drug Factory system will be back you can just craft drugs without losing money and you can craft as much as you can u just need the time

that was an awesome thing.

Offline Majhool

• Donator L1
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: MajHoOL
« Reply #146 on: 03 10, 2014, 11:38:44 pm »
a lot of staffs just trying to get lines, not to help the players, even if u sms them they ignore u, they want u make them your god and always listen to them even if they are wrong, A lot of unfair punishments, also the new update about drugs are bad, u cant get drugs now, u only get it from f7 with a double price.

Offline Steven

• Group: BNA
« Reply #147 on: 03 10, 2014, 11:44:32 pm »
Biggest problem in CIT is the balance between Cops and Criminals and the fact turfing isn't here anymore to earn money, only to lose some money. How we could solve this? Yea, we could bring greater payments for turfing because the current one isn't realistic. About Criminals, yea they don't earn anything when killing cops, they only earn some seconds in a jail. Wich I don't like so I do payjailfine so I even do lose more money. And cops get like 100k for arresting a 500 wl criminal.
But wouldn't it be nice if criminals get money for reaching wl's like that? Like crims get the halve of wat cops get and if they don't like jail, no problem -> payjailfine and they still make a small profit. Also back in days cops were complaining about unbalance, I was just laughing cus we had the most advatages also back in days. But they were like look only 100 cops and 500 crims :fp: only 20 crims max wanted, so who is unbalanced? Also some people are just in the server to complain and fuck people their gameplay wich I hate.

And some staffs need to know they are also here to help, not only to punish. Like I helped once a guy and due a stupid fact I got muted. I was like, I only tried to help another people so they can also enjoy their gameplay @the end

Offline Djonka

• Ingame: Djonka
« Reply #148 on: 03 10, 2014, 11:58:54 pm »
I'm here to talk about the update of weapons ( spas - M4 - AK - MP5 ..) and the other updates many players didn't love this update sorry buy it is so bad LOOk SS all of this players here about the last updates . and We wanna Medkits for 500$ like before and buy ammo from gun shop and old Criminal events like DS . and ironminer Job it was so nice collect iron and craft it in gun blip and other awesome things
http://i.imgur.com/jpkszfQ.jpg

Offline Steven

• Group: BNA
« Reply #149 on: 04 10, 2014, 12:11:31 am »
I'm here to talk about the update of weapons ( spas - M4 - AK - MP5 ..) and the other updates many players didn't love this update sorry buy it is so bad LOOk SS all of this players here about the last updates . and We wanna Medkits for 500$ like before and buy ammo from gun shop and old Criminal events like DS . and ironminer Job it was so nice collect iron and craft it in gun blip and other awesome things
http://i.imgur.com/jpkszfQ.jpg

People always are talking they wanna have old CIT back, here you go the weps from that time. Also people are always complaining about them that they are unbalanced, they are never unbalanced. Each gun have his advantage and disadvantage, and everyone prefer ananother gun. Also everyone can use always all weapons so if they are 'OP' use them also.

About medkits, I don't see what u want. Oldmedkits were 500$ but u only healed around 25-35Hp, this ones are around 1200$ but u heal 100Hp so it's still the same effect. I think developers need to focus on another things @the moment.