Author Topic: Development Changes  (Read 53701 times)

mimou10233

Re: Development Changes
« Reply #150 on: 04 10, 2014, 12:27:03 am »
People always are talking they wanna have old CIT back, here you go the weps from that time. Also people are always complaining about them that they are unbalanced, they are never unbalanced. Each gun have his advantage and disadvantage, and everyone prefer ananother gun. Also everyone can use always all weapons so if they are 'OP' use them also.

About medkits, I don't see what u want. Oldmedkits were 500$ but u only healed around 25-35Hp, this ones are around 1200$ but u heal 100Hp so it's still the same effect. I think developers need to focus on another things @the moment.

so what about talking about speed, speed now is usless because you can't run as befor its like there is no speed so this thing can back there is thing are good they can stay like you say medkit now system if fine with it no need to change but speed we need to see the diffirent between use speed and not using speed there is no diffirent for the moment

Offline CrazyTaco

• Junior Community Member
  • #ameterelwebo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Taco'Loco
  • Squad: Ruff Ryders
« Reply #151 on: 04 10, 2014, 12:36:29 am »
so what about talking about speed, speed now is usless because you can't run as befor its like there is no speed so this thing can back there is thing are good they can stay like you say medkit now system if fine with it no need to change but speed we need to see the diffirent between use speed and not using speed there is no diffirent for the moment

Stop asking for the old speed, we just cant get it cause it caused a  :o load of desync, like if every1 had 500 ping. We all miss it but we need to understand that we cant get it  :-\

Offline Steven

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
« Reply #152 on: 04 10, 2014, 12:36:45 am »

Did u read the mainpost?

Quote from: Arran
The only changes I won't do are: "Old Speed" the only reason why it didn't cause desync was because of a very inefficient hard coded 100ms pure sync interval which means your position desync was corrected 10 times a second but now to save lots of CPU and Bandwidth our pure sync interval ranges from 150ms to 400ms and with 400ms the desync would be bad. Also since everyone was using speed they didn't notice it because all their games were running at the faster speed. You can't make somebodies game faster than others and expect it to not cause problems.

The new drugs updates that were made recently are good in my oppinion, and the fights didn't change because of that.

Offline Covo

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
« Reply #153 on: 04 10, 2014, 01:20:39 am »
Well make it simple Vote +1 or -1 for the M4 to be back as old system

Denmark

« Reply #154 on: 04 10, 2014, 01:20:58 am »
Biggest problem in CIT is the balance between Cops and Criminals and the fact turfing isn't here anymore to earn money, only to lose some money. How we could solve this? Yea, we could bring greater payments for turfing because the current one isn't realistic.
Agree, u don't earn a single $ when turfing, u spent all the cash on drugs and ammo. In the old days u earned enough money from turfing(ofc if u had enough turfs) to effort to buy ammo and drugs. :S

OneDirection

« Reply #155 on: 04 10, 2014, 01:33:34 am »
Yes, you don't make any money from LV. Take a look at this which was taken 10/2/2014.
http://i.imgur.com/VN22FKq.png

Took all of LV and only 2 members in LV making only $5000 -_-. 3000$ per turf was the best as I could actually count how much total we were making. It shouldn't hurt anyone as cops are making $230,000 in less than 5 seconds. Also I don't know if speed is bugged in LV, but INCREASE the med-kit healing speed to what it once was. Tired of getting shot once then having to hide for 5 minutes since my health is so low. Paying $1200 per med-kit and $300 for speed is quite a lot for how slow it is. I don't care about how much each med-kit heals; care more about how effective I heal. Oh and please remove this Projectile shortage. Absolutely no reason for it to be like that. Why not decrease prices by 50% automatically. Or at least explain why the wait needs to be longer than a month.

Offline HeLaXZ

• Donator L3
  • Group: Outrage
  • Ingame: [Outrage]Helaxz
« Reply #156 on: 04 10, 2014, 04:08:14 am »
Wednesday 17th September 2014
- Police: Added an arrest payment multiplier based on your arrest points. The message when you jail them will tell you how much your multiplier is. 10,000 arrest points is equal to a pay increase of 10%. Because some  have ridiculous arrest points and would earn 24 times more from jailing someone, the highest the multiplier will go is 3. (Arran)

What can I say about a current disturbance that's rising, is that more and more  refuse or quite their criminal activities due to the fact that you can't even rob a store or a bank now days. There are too many cops. And the worst thing is, both sides have something to lose... Criminals stop being criminals and cops slowly won't have much work to do (i'm talking as in general, of course there are the criminals that will never stop being criminal). All this happened since this I believe:
A simple fix for this might be a similar system depending on the Reputation that the criminal has (in F5).

Well I totally agree with Tad about this... watching movie makes me sick. I mean u can easily say he gets 30k-50k per kill :fp: ...and im the one who gets to payjailfine? while they just have to respawn at some hospital and fastravel to the point,where he didnt kill me..but will STILL get raised for not killing me in the first time... and get even more money when he succeds to kill me the second/third time? (i dont want to spend my time in CIT paying cops to kill me while the only thing I do is paying for it) drugs ,ammo and jailfine? its NOT a fair deal..

iamBack

« Reply #157 on: 04 10, 2014, 04:28:51 am »
Well I totally agree with Tad about this... watching movie makes me sick. I mean u can easily say he gets 30k-50k per kill :fp: ...and im the one who gets to payjailfine? while they just have to respawn at some hospital and fastravel to the point,where he didnt kill me..but will STILL get raised for not killing me in the first time... and get even more money when he succeds to kill me the second/third time? (i dont want to spend my time in CIT paying cops to kill me while the only thing I do is paying for it) drugs ,ammo and jailfine? its NOT a fair deal..

I really agree with that actually , As , you can clearly see in the video that he gets back and back and That he doesn't care if he died , Cause he will just get back . So , that is his tactic : Get a kill > Die > Get back there and get another kill and So on But this isn't fair for criminals , because high wanted criminals actually pay a lot when get jailed , So , We need to find a solution for that . Maybe increase the money the criminal takes when he kills a cop or reduce the payjailfine .

Offline Nitin

• Donator L1
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #158 on: 04 10, 2014, 05:14:14 am »
Yea, I agree with you both Criminals are paying so much for what they're doing, first they stay alive and kill so many cops and earn like about 2k for killing 10 cops, I mean that's ridiculous.
There is a solution for it, like you can create a cop killing mission in F5, so it will have advantages as it can be like if we kill 10 cops we'll get 10k and when we kill 20 cops we'll get 20k and so on...

You think this might be exploitable but no, as there are a lot of cops who will start approaching you the moment you have killed about 5 cops.. so killing that amount of cops would be very difficult and if one kills that amount of cops so he surely deserves that reward.

We can start if like F5> select the cop killing mission> Start Mission.
It will be better we can do it once every 30mins.
1337 = LEET = ELITE

Toby

« Reply #159 on: 04 10, 2014, 06:05:18 am »
doing that won't make things get better..

Hello everyone ,

there is one problem I would like to talk about it :
well @t0bY|5th everything you said is 100% correct and I agree with you .
we lost mush money on turfing more then anything else as we use a lot of ammo/explosives/drugs/medkits..
and we don't event get 50% of what we waste from turfing money / working or anything else..

i think you all know what I am talking about .

Show content
sorry for my bad english .

Yeah, everyone agreed. Why? Because it's our old LV and we want it back with the all things which I said above.

Offline VDN

« Reply #160 on: 04 10, 2014, 07:05:13 am »
Since you didnt pay attention to this I would like to quote it again. LS is completely overcracked with cops and soon there would be no work for cops anymore because everyone would go to LV or go cop, why? because cops get 60-80k for killing a mid-level wanted criminal and we get 10k for robbing a damn bank, if criminals want to earn money like cops they should rob the bank more than 10 times while cops are having chances to earn 100k around every corner. Do we all have to go cop to make money for ammo and medkits?

Most humiliating thing in the video is the description ''how to make 1.7m in 2 hours'' damn, you cant even do that as a farmer. LV (gangster) and criminal are the most underpaid factors in CIT.

I'll make a list of solutions to not confuse you with my post.

• Remove the cop multiplier or add the same for criminals in F5
  • Remove armor for cops when they die and respawn again in hospitals, they simply recover their NRG's at the CITy thingy and comeback to wanted criminals again with armor.
  • Please add the old medkit healing speed because the current healing speed is extremely slow, if you watch that video at 2:34 you can see how I got killed while being extremely slowly healed after I killed a 2 cops at the same time. Its completely unessecary and an huge advantage for cops because they'll spawn NRG's and come back to you as always.
  • Current rifle is too OP, people use it from close distances in CE's and I got killed by one when I was running away while being an APB. The old one was way better with 75 damage, what happened to it? current rifle got 100 damage and 20 bullets, 100*20 = 2000 damage in total. Even an AK cant make that much damage. Rifles are meant for a pretty long distance while people are using it now in extremely short distance.
  • Increase criminal job payments, no one is using it at all with these low payments. Criminals rather go cop and make some real money. It shouldnt be a problem between realism since cops are overpaid and there is enough inflation on CIT.
  • Bring back the old sprint system.

Cops might not like it, but equality is required. Police shouldn't have an OP force to have 6 cops chasing a wanted criminal with 4 stars. Criminals get 2,5k for robbing a store while cops get 10-15k for stopping them? this is not right.

iamBack

« Reply #161 on: 04 10, 2014, 07:22:14 am »
I agree with you Fidan on some points which is . 1) Adding the Old medkit system , 2) Increasing criminal job payments .

1) For the first one , I think all the players would like the old medkit system back as it was way better and easier to use and will give a great advantage for criminals to fight back when cops come to them again and again and again .

2) For the second one , it will increase the interest in being a criminal and will regulate things with cops .

Offline Synax

• Respect to be Respected.
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: Synax
« Reply #162 on: 04 10, 2014, 07:43:09 am »
I've an idea to solve this problem Arran

1- talk to other CIT'S about the new updates

2-make a vote about the new update like the medic update that I think most of players hate it or the Drugs

Some pkayers don't like those updates so maybe this is the reason for the leavind not only medics and drugs there are another but to me only this 2
لا الله الا الله محمد رسول الله
I love you and passion you
"You cannot be the best friend for everyone" - Chris Froome
Don't say i will, Say i did it.
Subscirbe My Youtube Channel, thanks
www.youtube.com/c/ISynaxI

Offline Brutal#

• You’ll never walk alone
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #163 on: 04 10, 2014, 08:16:39 am »
I think m4 has too much damage, and spas and deagle has too low. So it makes people using only m4/ak-47 :|.

steponas

« Reply #164 on: 04 10, 2014, 08:17:03 am »
Many of my friends joined cit but they didnt played again because it was too hard for them to see what is cit how to play it and what to do with it its a so hard way to get to know that many left at their first time and other left because of too much punishments and harsh behavior of cit staff and because of their punishments getting demotion and losing their months work in one mint so I think this is the one of the biggest problem as yesterday sam happened with me I appealed for my punishment and it was closed for wrong reason a cit member didnt even knew that a new job know as police medic have been added and it's skin is similar to police skin