Author Topic: Development Changes  (Read 53554 times)

Offline Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Re: Development Changes
« Reply #75 on: 03 10, 2014, 02:45:36 am »
One of the things I think is affecting it is the updates that really no one wants/likes/needs.

One example would be:
-- Disabled medics being able to enter criminal events. They must enter as police medic or criminal medic instead. Increased the max players from 20 v 20 to 25 v 25. (Arran)

I was disappointed with this update. I am not really a fighter so I loved helping crims as a medic. With this new update I have to get wanted and jailed doing it, which imo sucks. I am now done being a medic in events as long as that remains...

I have noticed medics in events have drastically dropped, I must not be the only one who thinks the same way
« Last Edit: 03 10, 2014, 03:40:54 am by Denos »
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany

Offline Synax

• Regular Community Member
  • Respect to be Respected.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: Synax
« Reply #76 on: 03 10, 2014, 03:22:20 am »
for me 2 problems and most of Arab know it

1-schools because we study very very hard and due to high school last year believe me we don't see the light only study no PC no TV maybe some times and rarely the mopile + every day at least 3 lessons maybe for 8 hours like from 12 am to 9 pm then sleep and do the same the next day and I will try this felling 2 years later

2-Donating as so people donate because they have paybal and have better things despite the normal that want but can't because they can only donate to cashu or other free things that don't need a card and nearby from them but cashu is the most related answer
لا الله الا الله محمد رسول الله
I love you and passion you
"You cannot be the best friend for everyone" - Chris Froome
Don't say i will, Say i did it.
Subscirbe My Youtube Channel, thanks
www.youtube.com/c/ISynaxI

Offline Machete

• Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: [H]Machete
  • Squad: Sons of Anarchy
« Reply #77 on: 03 10, 2014, 03:44:34 am »
  • /sell was one of the best things fοr the RP part server ever had. Drug dealers had their spots where the dealing was taking place. Even the annoying cops (the ones who were waiting someone to get one star so they could arrest them) were contributing to the roleplay, giving wanted level to the buyers would be a great addition to the whole thing around the /sell command, if it comes back of course.
     For now drugs should not come back, there are millions of drugs out there, why do we need more of them? I'd like to hear the amount of existing drugs. A lot of players have thousands of them. People are complaining like there are not drugs at all. Back in 2012 we had drug crisis, 3 months without any way to get them. Prices were so high, now they are way lower than back then and people are complaining while the richest person has 2 billion dollars, the richest person back then had about 100 millions dollars if I am not mistaken.
  • Turf payments. You may get way more from civilian jobs than from LV while puting more effort and spending a lot of money and materials for bullets, drugs, medic kits and explosives. I don't say to double the payment, just to balance it with other activities.
  • M4 and Shotgun. Two guns very overpowered that don't give a chance to someone with other weapons to fight back, the damage they do is too much, 2 seconds are enough to kill someone who has 200 HP and heroin drug on use. Combats are so fast now, they are boring, skills ain't required, both of those guns are easy to use. They should be lowered. Most of the guns are ruined, they are way different than they meant to be in the original GTA:SA.
  • Remove spawn protection and add more spots where players may spawn, I read it from someone else on this topic, I just wanted to show how good such an update would be.
  • Another thing made a lot of players to leave the server is criminal events. Criminal events used to be so interesting, they were every 70 or 80 minutes, don't remember exactly, so everybody was prepairing for them like crazy. Now it is so boring to see top killers every 20-30 minutes, it is a boring routine, even with 7 criminal events. I'd prefer having 2 or 3 events every one hour and see a big amount of players giving their best, since it's one event every one hour.
  • Bring back old speed and increase heroin duration, every other drug's duration is longer. Good thing would be to make all of the drugs' durations equal, 60 seconds for example.

Offline Dehea

• Donator L1
  • CIT's Official bat user
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #78 on: 03 10, 2014, 04:45:00 am »
Bring back ORIGINAL weapon stats - your deagle and OP m4 is crap, we play GTA because its GTA, we dont need such updates.
Old god which was healing us, remove this idiottic /weptype which making disbalance when 1v1

If you wanna get really highest ammount of players, just copy CIT resourses from 2012 and paste them in core of this server (ofc with fixed bugs and so on). All updates as you said "was making CIT better and better", sorry what? CIT was cool at 2012 only, now its typical server as SA*R or something
Founder of 1337.
RUSSIA  > eu

Offline Cortez

• Donator L3
  • Carol <3
  • Ingame: El'Cortez*SWAT
« Reply #79 on: 03 10, 2014, 05:35:53 am »
In some cases the reason for people to leave the server to be something like this: http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=146823.0

• Players who do something wrong should be punished, I agree. Now innocent players who just ask a simple thing for a staff and receives a punishment is completely ridiculous and makes no sense. Sometimes the problem is not on the server but on people. Since 2011 I have witnessed many cases of injustice on the server.

• Another great fact to discourage players is the big drop of FPS in the last time. In 2011 I played CIT with a very bad computer, but my FPS was not bad. Some players lay the blame on bases, I do not think so. (If you think I'm saying this because I'm a mapper, your mistake). I have seen some unnecessary mappings throughout SA. (Players with weak computers will agree). I do not really care, today I have a good computer, so I do not have a very large drop in FPS. I'm saying this because of players having lower computers. In 2014 CIT would be impossible to play with the same computer that I played in 2011, think about it.

• City Zone: City objects do not cause much lag, the reason for so much lag when approaching a zone? Mappers are amateurs who do not know how to put an object on the map, and try to do something, the result? A garbage cube (go complain, I do not care).

That's just a few things I could think of now, I do not have much time for that, I'm on my work now.
« Last Edit: 03 10, 2014, 05:39:14 am by Cortez »

Offline CrazyTaco

• Junior Community Member
  • #ameterelwebo
  • Ingame: Taco'Loco
  • Squad: Ruff Ryders
« Reply #80 on: 03 10, 2014, 06:19:44 am »
Because of things like this people leave the server:
Show content
  . this just makes me want to rage quit the server, I feel ignored and disrespected..(read the whole appeal if u are going to say something about it)
When its about punishments I feel the staff members treat me has if I was inferior, I feel like they dont care about my ban if I leave CIT they dont give a  :o about it. But at the end it ends up being their loss, like now asking "why ppl leaving?"  :fp:
throw the time I saw waaaay too many updates that people didnt liked... Lets say that the 15% (staff, developers and others who actually liked it) like an update, but the 85% remaining hates it, what should be done: revert the update ffs. This is just like the old societies, the royal family and rich ppl doing what they want no matter what and having the time of their lifes, and the rest of the population working for nothing and no earning...
btw, im saying all this when I always earned with the updates, when it was ammo shortage I started selling ammo and earned a lot  of money... I almost never have to work, I figured out a way to earn with all these things but still, I dont think its correct.
But its not always good, I've losted money because of CIT bugs and no one did anything, example:
Show content

Offline (Pro)Hunter

• Only darkness shows you the true value of light.
  • Group: Elite Force
  • Ingame: (Pro)Hunter
  • Squad: SAMD & AS
« Reply #81 on: 03 10, 2014, 07:05:39 am »
Ok, now I will say something about Staff members. Staff members are supposed to be like role models for ther whole server players to look forward to, they are supposed to be friendly and kind. Staffs are like a leader to the server to an average player, newbies would smile very hard if a staff member even said hi to them or respnded to him in a kind gesture. But nope, people are afraid of staffs, even official group leaders are sometimes(won't say name). They used to tell that they felt uneasy when, especially a high rank used to come near them. Most staffs are amazing people, no matter the rank. I really love hanging out withthem cus of their kindness. But they kind of lack the spirit of enjoyment, even if they pretend to have it. Most Staff members think being a staff means being strict, not showing any trollishness and to punish people. I once hear someone say in mainchat "/_0/_" as in lol. We were having a lol chat I think. Next Arran comes online while I was typing. Since I never saw Arran online I said in mainchat "/_0/_ Arran is online". I then got a 24 hour mute for the reason (You don't say). For 24 hours(all night up) I was in a lot of difficult situations. Mostly my SAPD rp training, I was epic on my rp tranings and mostly fast but that day my methods lagged in communiucations. I used name changes and F3 business for communicating. The next punishment I hated was while in AF, me and my mate got in an int like MDM I think between LSPD and the nearby hospital. I parked my enforcer between my friend's, next second BOOM! Punished for misconduct by my own group mate. Althrough I think he did try to warn me but I didn't notice. My partner told him that at first I parked normally. I have hazy memory that day, cus I left both AF and CIT. It just didn't feel like the CIT2 I knew. Whenever I see a car in middle of the road, first I will enter it if it is not lockd and park it near a non-road place. I will sms the owner to despawn or hide. If it is locked I will sms and try to ram it off the road to a non misconduct area. BTW, one last thing. Server Staff applications require too much for you to even apply and getting accepted will take a miracle. There a lot of people who have the talent, the skill and the heart to be a good staff member but they find themselves either not being able to apply or hate thinking of becoming a staff. Being a staff makes you busy as hell. Having multi-language staff members help in translation time and problems but they must have good English skills. Cus this is an English server and they are the admins(staffs) of it. You guys are really missing out in recruiting a lot of epic players as staffs. I do not value any special power or rank like a community rank, crime boss, police chief and certainly not Staff. Most probably, I will not get any of those cus I don't deserve them and I don't want to. You don't need special ranks or powers to help, just make little contributions of help. Those little by little contributions slowly become a huge ammount of contributions.

BTW, GTA SA is out-dated as hell. Lose one player and you lose him forever. I have an Xbox, many people do. PS4 and Xbox1 users are a lot. They may not play GTA 5 on pc but they might on their consoles. In COD Ghost, I use a revovler, a knife and a throwing knife. I rock on those and I have fun. GTA 5 is fricking amazing and all would agree. FIFA, what do I need to say about this game but pure awesomeness? Left 4 Dead 2, splitscreen zombie co-op. HAWX2, plane crashing adventure. Forza Horizone, need for speed is becoming suckie day by day but old games still are epic. Sleeping dogs, Hong Kong action packed game. Don't forget the long awaited Tomb Raider remake.

This is just a few of ton of games that are epic and fun to play for months(some really are and others for years, some never get boring) so people might choose those games instead of CIT2. Just keep your loyal and dedicated people happy cus they are the only people left. GTA SA is out-dated, nobody will google "Grand. Theft Online Multiplayer" and roam the internet for days anymore. They will instead be playing GTA 5 on their consoles online. I just fear the number of players in the future, thro I will stay playing CIT2 till the day I die. This server gave me too many memories for me to just abondone it. Hope it changed a lot of your lives too.

Regards, Hunter.
Ex:SAPD - SGT & OTI | Ex:TF | Ex:Armed Forces | Ex:BTP - DCHF

Proud First Generation MTA SA Player | "It's time to hunt!" - (Pro)Hunter
⋙ Back Solely For EF ⋘

Offline StewieMonSta

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ex. KLM
  • Ingame: StewieMonSta
« Reply #82 on: 03 10, 2014, 08:19:40 am »
2) Fighting limited. This is a MAJOR one, especially for me. Way back when the limit was 500, so you could have more people enjoying freedom when fighting. For me, when the ping limit is 350 and my constant ping is ~334 and then I just get that one ping spike outta nowhere and I'm stuck with fighting limited for ~10-15 minutes, it's infuriating to say the least. Please raise the limit to 400 at the very least.
I also agree with this. Maybe people who play CIT live in less economically developed countries and in those countries the Internet capabilities are bad. For example, I used to have a friend in CIT who could barely ever log on because his only Internet choice was a 2G dongle. Unfortunately it is going to bring laggers in CIT if we increase the ping but unfortunately that's just what online gaming is and you can't really help that until all countries worldwide get faster, more reliable internet. Just expanding this point.
CIT player since 2012!

Also known as Dan

Toby

« Reply #83 on: 03 10, 2014, 08:43:15 am »
I'd like to start from that, why is everyone leaving?
Here's my answer: Server became worse, it's not only my opinion, it's opinion of everyone who left.
I have also thought about it, but I haven't decided yet.

Lets check the problems:

• Turfing system.

I'd like to get back the old turf system, which was in CIT 1.5 years ago. I don't mean the system of capturing the turf, I mean the system of getting paid.
Why?
In the past we could really get huge amount of money from turfs. I was in a group called "Los_Antrax" and there we with seven members captured all the turfs and earned more than 120.000$ in 5 minutes.
Now
We waste more money on turfing than on anything else. Ammo, drugs, grenades and so on. I am a donator, and after 2 - 3 months I wasted all my money, guess on what ? On turfing.
Turfing is meant to be a source of money, and a war for territory, right ? Yes. So why do we get for whole LV we capture with 25 online members 15 - 20K ? In the past we used to get 40 - 50K, and even more. What has happened to it?
In the past players could get one turf and get 5K in 5 minutes, but now players only get 2 - 3K.

• Drugs

In the past:
How cool it was to sell drugs on the streets, how cool it was to stand and write "Speed, steroids, etc". I really liked that system, and we are still discussing it with friends and we still want the system back.

Now
F7. Nothing interesting, boring. F7 is a good system for getting weapons, resources such as iron, VIP, explosives, etc.
But not for drugs.

• Weapons, especially those retarded M4 and AK-47.

In the past:

M4 and AK-47 were great weapons for middle-range combats.

Now
Every noob who takes one of these weapons will just start killing everyone. Spas-12 ? LOL. Why is it even needed? Get M4 or AK-47 and go kill everyone. *sarcasm*

I play on CIT for almost 3 years, and I know what I am talking about.

Offline CrazyTaco

• #ameterelwebo
  • Ingame: Taco'Loco
  • Squad: Ruff Ryders
« Reply #84 on: 03 10, 2014, 08:44:46 am »
I also agree with this. Maybe people who play CIT live in less economically developed countries and in those countries the Internet capabilities are bad. For example, I used to have a friend in CIT who could barely ever log on because his only Internet choice was a 2G dongle. Unfortunately it is going to bring laggers in CIT if we increase the ping but unfortunately that's just what online gaming is and you can't really help that until all countries worldwide get faster, more reliable internet. Just expanding this point.

Lot of the ppl playing CIT plays here and not other games with higher requirements cus we cant run em, thats why I keep playin in a 10 year olded game.. CIT is the best game of the ones that I can decently run. Also, my ping is awfull cus Argentina's (south america) has a sh*tty internet service, I have the best internet I could get and still I get fight limited n certain times of the day...

Offline Papa-doc54

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Papa-doc
« Reply #85 on: 03 10, 2014, 08:54:19 am »
I believe that one of the problems is that cit is becoming a pay to win game,  donators get a shitload of cash which they can use to buy satchels and then destroy anyother group in lv which is lame, I used to turf alot back in 2012 but nowadays is just not posible lv is owned by donators. for not saying that pretty much anything new you have to pay real money to get it eg:custom car paintjobs., im not saying that it should be free but atleast give people the option to buy it with ingame cash.  Correct me if im worng
« Last Edit: 03 10, 2014, 09:03:14 am by Papa-doc54 »

Marouane

« Reply #86 on: 03 10, 2014, 09:33:34 am »
Well, as I've seen no reply that was actually analytic, I'll try to have my own as far as possible:

Firstly, why do people join the server in first place (Possible reasons):

• They installed MTA and found CIT as the server with the highest player count
  • They already have MTA and switched from another server to CIT
  • They have got friends that invited them to MTA, then CIT
  • They found out about CIT through an advertisement

Of course, listed descendingly according to the number of players joining for each reason.
Now, what could actually makes people keep playing on the server?

• They became community members, thus know about the server and most people here (those people may be staying for other reasons stated below as well)
  • They have got friends who play on the server
  • They want to blend with the community of the server as they find it fun (Gain respect, reputation)
  • They enjoy the server's unique scripts and various activities

Why may regular players think of quitting the server or actually doing it
  • They get banned, either permanently or temporarily and decide to give up
  • They feel oppressed because of a punishment(s) and turn into CIT haters
  • Real-life commitments
  • They have reached the top of the tower, no more challenge
  • They find problems with the server and its scripts/activities and give up, e.g: lag
  • They find another more interesting server/game in their perspective

Why may new players think of quitting the server

• They find the server complicated
  • They can't make friends
  • They don't find any help, even from the support chat
  • They have tried another server/game and found it more interesting

Of course, there are more reasons, but I tried to globalise and maybe summarise stuff a bit. I find a lot of people replying with "2012 CIT was the best". Well, I can't say I agree due to the marvelous additions like the CITy. However, they've got reasons to say so. Back in 2012, the community was smaller, we had less activities and scripts, though more entertaining, more realistic and less confusing than now. Since then, the server's focused on editing the available scripts so that they can live up to the players' changing expectations. We've also focused on adding other activities, but sadly thought about titles and names and forgot about content, turning the whole thing upside down, from Quality into quantity. Take the civilian jobs for example, instead of adding activities to jobs so that players get excited and determined to level up to get access to new activities, new jobs were added, where the system is all the same, copy what you did once and paste paste paste numerous times for profit. What we should care about is making activities more entertaining, not more profitable.

Offline Ajax

• Regular Community Member
  • BFFB
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Ajax
  • Squad: Criminal Area
« Reply #87 on: 03 10, 2014, 09:58:59 am »
Well, as I've seen no reply that was actually analytic, I'll try to have my own as far as possible:

Firstly, why do people join the server in first place (Possible reasons):

• They installed MTA and found CIT as the server with the highest player count
  • They already have MTA and switched from another server to CIT
  • They have got friends that invited them to MTA, then CIT
  • They found out about CIT through an advertisement

Of course, listed descendingly according to the number of players joining for each reason.
Now, what could actually makes people keep playing on the server?

• They became community members, thus know about the server and most people here (those people may be staying for other reasons stated below as well)
  • They have got friends who play on the server
  • They want to blend with the community of the server as they find it fun (Gain respect, reputation)
  • They enjoy the server's unique scripts and various activities

Why may regular players think of quitting the server or actually doing it
  • They get banned, either permanently or temporarily and decide to give up
  • They feel oppressed because of a punishment(s) and turn into CIT haters
  • Real-life commitments
  • They have reached the top of the tower, no more challenge
  • They find problems with the server and its scripts/activities and give up, e.g: lag
  • They find another more interesting server/game in their perspective

Why may new players think of quitting the server

• They find the server complicated
  • They can't make friends
  • They don't find any help, even from the support chat
  • They have tried another server/game and found it more interesting

Of course, there are more reasons, but I tried to globalise and maybe summarise stuff a bit. I find a lot of people replying with "2012 CIT was the best". Well, I can't say I agree due to the marvelous additions like the CITy. However, they've got reasons to say so. Back in 2012, the community was smaller, we had less activities and scripts, though more entertaining, more realistic and less confusing than now. Since then, the server's focused on editing the available scripts so that they can live up to the players' changing expectations. We've also focused on adding other activities, but sadly thought about titles and names and forgot about content, turning the whole thing upside down, from Quality into quantity. Take the civilian jobs for example, instead of adding activities to jobs so that players get excited and determined to level up to get access to new activities, new jobs were added, where the system is all the same, copy what you did once and paste paste paste numerous times for profit. What we should care about is making activities more entertaining, not more profitable.
As you said "they find the server complicated"
Well I loved this situation and didn't understand anything seriously so I left CIT (that happen 2 years ago) but the last year I came back to CIT to try again to find a way to understand the server
And here I am I have a good playtime more then 900h qo that's means I liked the server but for tje newbie players they won't find it a cool server
Why? Because it is a complicated server there is 2 ways to underqtand it have a friends to teach you how to play or leave the server
And as I said I left the server in the begining
But how did I understand the server ? I just met new friends and they helped me
But after that all I decided to invite my old classmates to MTA to play CIT server
In the begining they were about leaving CIT because they finded the server complicated
But I helped them and they liked the server

So the server is complicated and there should be a way to make it more easy to understand

Offline Apache995

• Honorable
  • Group: Corleone Family
  • Ingame: Apache995
  • Squad: c̸͛́͐äö̡ͭs͋͊ͥ
« Reply #88 on: 03 10, 2014, 11:21:51 am »
I used to enjoy playing as a medic, but some updates in the recent months made it worse.  Now it's almost all automatically, you just stand by a person and he will get healed. Using spray can to heal people was cool as you were able to heal "faster", in my opinion it was annoying just like someone shooting you randomly. Another good feature that it had since some months ago, that has been there for years, it was the self-healing perk. It added Rp as medics are supposed to be able to cure themselves.
Now really few people still plays it as the major source for heals points and money were CNR  interior events. Sometime some events doesn't have any type of medic, even if there are medics on duty.  How about re-allowing medics in CNR, and lowering heal rate for Criminal/Cop medics(as they are able to shoot)?
 Like others said before criminal life is expensive nowadays, so why I would do criminal medic if I get the same amount of Wl(relating to Cnr)  but I can shoot with less weapons?

Wolverine2309

« Reply #89 on: 03 10, 2014, 11:45:45 am »
Boards

Game Features :

This is one of the main things that keeps players happy, it is a reason that CIT is unique and ever evolving server. I believe this board is highly needed but with more restrictions :
1. JCM+ only to be able to post, but everyone to be able to read and vote
2. Format in which players must give next information (some of it may be optional):
- Summary of Suggestion
- Detailed explanation
- How it works
- Reason why it is needed
- Extra info

In fact I believe that without development that happened in this server, it would have less unique players than it has now. However, it needs to allow more creativity from players. In addition to this there should be two additional things adjusted :
1. Players with very poor English skills who post in this board should get their topic immediately locked with explanation that English is too bad to understand and even maybe given 10%-20% warning
2. CIT Staff should give explanations on all topics that are too hard or impossible to implement explanation on why it is not going to be implemented as short as possible and lock it, with adding these suggestions to sub-board called : "Not Possible" and to some kind of topic which holds logs of things not possible to implement

Game Reviews :

This board should be open to everyone and monitored as it was before. Players tend to write less stupid things in here, so it is safe to allow everyone to post. Everything else is more or less same as I would say for Game Features.

Game Feature Discussions :

This is extra board that I believe should be added in order for players to post their ideas, and where they could discuss it with other players before they are to put it on Game Feature board. This may help in reducing spam of stupid ideas in Game Features, and can help players generate better ideas.

In-game stuff

Jobs :

Other than this, what frustrates I believe a lot of players is non existing balance between jobs. We players have very limited resources and time on ability to know exact or approximate measurements whether a job is over paid or under paid. Actually most players determine this by personal experience and asking other players on their opinion. However, experience and opinions are not very valid in terms of setting one job above other in payment, there are though some exceptions where difference is so high that it is obvious. What I am proposing here is that CIT Staff, especially those in charge of scripting review some of the most important jobs in game and balance them out in payment and promotion time as much as possible. Some of the jobs that are very important and should be revised are :

- Pilot         // This was one of the most used jobs prior to Farmer being added, currently it is underpaid but it is hard to determine how much without using what JTPenn wrote about Pilot V2.0 and relying on its accurancy
- Trucker // Same as with Pilot
- Delivery Man
- Taxi Driver
- Farmer // This job is most popular in regards to payment, but it is AFK job, much like Fisherman was which was adjusted
- Iron Miner and Cave Miner
- Fisherman
- Firefighter

With this I believe I wrote all jobs that are important and should be reviewed both in payment per hour and promotion to L10, in addition to this they may need to be checked for style of doing the job. whether it is very active or AFK job.

Vehicles :

1. Vehicle Mods need some sort of sorting ability or searching ability, so players can find more easily mods that they need.
2. We should be able to do F2 sorting manually, for players that have excess amount of vehicles
3. Hydra should be 20M instead of 40M and maybe (but just maybe) able to shoot only in LV by everyone, and to do same damage as maybe SPAS or just 50% less for everyone that is not AF or Staff.

Forum :

Regarding Forum, it has to be plain obvious to players that it exists. I do not know whether it is already, but it should be one of the first things shown to new players, in addition to explanation on why visiting Forum and having account there is important.
Other than this, there should be on home page link to forum topic that has all important links in it : http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=107586.0

This link should be posted in as obvious place as possible. Also there is chance of making it possible for new players to optionally earn maybe $100000 by answering Quiz Questions made specifically so they would learn basic rules In-Game and  Forum, and some other essential answers when they start game like : How to apply to Group, How to register on forum, what is support ...

In addition to this, there can be added achievements that is more easily accessible and with more options that would get players to learn about server and earn money or drugs while doing that, this way there would be less players punished by CIT Staff for being totally ignorant without their intention to be so.

Group System and Other functions :

Well mainly group system can be made more fun and given extra functions with achievements, levels, experience and similar. Same can be done for every individual player, this can be used both for giving player more fun way to play the game by reaching higher personal levels and similar and determining whether a group is good enough to even be considered to become official, and player to become JCM or some new ranks and later on staff member. I am not saying it will determine whether player becomes JCM or not, but it will rather determine whether player should be considered for JCM or higher rank.

Same can be applied to Squads and Units, in different manner though.

I hope I made it simple enough, if I were to explain it in more detail, I am afraid that you would not read it because it would be too long. However, I believe that these features and possibly some other that are not mentioned here would make this server even more unique than it is now, which would attract many more players to join it and play MTA here, or MTA at all.

EXTRA NOTE : Advertisements, Staff and Supporters

Advertisement is also important, and that is not just what players say to others about server itself. It can be done through referral links, or Forum advertisement events where players would make either videos, or post links to this site and reviews about CIT on other sites. I know it is a pain sometimes to see a review of a game on other site, but if review is good enough and sometimes even that does not matter, it works. In addition to this Staff and Supporters can and should work on next few things :
1. Promotional Videos
2. Tutorial Videos
3. Wiki Site with guides ....

All three of these points work very well in attracting new players and keeping current players, especially Wiki with guides. Overall Staff and Supporters should be :

1. Respecting all players and being polite to all players no matter how rude they are
2. In addition to point 1. they should still be strict enough, so that they are not stomped on by players
3. Helpful in any way possible, even if possible to answer to some of the stupid questions players make (despite it sometimes being a bother) or rather redirecting players to Forum Topic/Board where they could get insight from Staff and Supporters (No question is too stupid for this board).

All three points would show both staff and supporters to care about players, and that they themselves deserve their position in staff. Staff is the most influential to quality of CIT and enjoyment of other players, if staff is rude then players tend to dislike server and become more hostile, but if staff is strict,fair, respectful and helpful then players tend to like the server more, and become less hostile.The more staff is helpful and respectful, the more players will feel the need to recommend MTA and CIT2 to their friends.