Author Topic: Development Changes  (Read 53694 times)

abode

Re: Development Changes
« Reply #90 on: 03 10, 2014, 11:58:43 am »
Why many people are leaving cit?

- Admins are always treating players so badly. you gave me 100% warn on forum because I didnot send you my Account name when I ''Donated''  I mean what the?
and an admin called ''Xbox'' used to mute many players for ''failing'' in main chat ? 

-Removal of Ammunation was a pretty bad idea

- jobs are so boring tbh you only earn a very little amount of money and everything is pretty expensive nowadays.

-  old drugs system was  better  imo. Old speed.

- satchel and grenades prices are so expensive I think it should be 2000$ or even less

-medkits prices are too expensive too it should be 700$ or even less

to improve the game I suggest you:
to do a poll about all issues stated in my post and other player's posts and know how to solve  them.

« Last Edit: 03 10, 2014, 12:03:54 pm by abode »

Mr.Blitz

« Reply #91 on: 03 10, 2014, 12:31:06 pm »
       Well ,I will give you some reasons will make players left CIT :
Reasons
All know CIT Have most player of MTA , we don't need to lost them
Why players left CIT:
-Take Punishment without good reason

-Money: many jobs have little money amount

-Many players love events so : Remove getting Drugs at event was bad idea

-Many newbie players join CIT without know any thing about this server and admin punish them all time and that make them search for another server

-Many Rules

-Old CIT was better Why? because all have some thing made them feel the challenge

-Many players have not paypal in the country we need to find something to them to donate

-Old Drugs like Speed all players love old speed

-Craft was bad idea because medkit , Ammo and repair kit are so expensive

-Player can't find help

-Before 3 month I got punish I was ask a staff why I got this punish they mute me for 5 Hours (WTF)

-When some one go apply for a group first things they ask him for (Nationality ,Year old ...) Why groups need this things what different when player say TN or TR  and when say 17 years old or 12 years old .

-Before some months I got punish for a quetion in support

Please guys don't make CIT like That we love this server don't make us hate it

Offline Marin.

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #92 on: 03 10, 2014, 12:37:40 pm »
       Well ,I will give you some reasons will make players left CIT :
Reasons
All know CIT Have most player of MTA , we don't need to lost them
Why players left CIT:
-Take Punishment without good reason

-Money: many jobs have little money amount

-Many players love events so : Remove getting Drugs at event was bad idea

-Many newbie players join CIT without know any thing about this server and admin punish them all time and that make them search for another server

-Many Rules

-Old CIT was better Why? because all have some thing made them feel the challenge

-Many players have not paypal in the country we need to find something to them to donate

-Old Drugs like Speed all players love old speed

-Craft was bad idea because medkit , Ammo and repair kit are so expensive

-Player can't find help

-Before 3 month I got punish I was ask a staff why I got this punish they mute me for 5 Hours (WTF)

-When some one go apply for a group first things they ask him for (Nationality ,Year old ...) Why groups need this things what different when player say TN or TR  and when say 17 years old or 12 years old .

-Before some months I got punish for a quetion in support

Please guys don't make CIT like That we love this server don't make us hate it

I agree with you,when new update was added (To see newly registered players in chatbox) I saw that many new  people getting 3+ hours jail or mute.F1 is too complicated for some people. So rules should be simplier.
In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. — George Orwell

Offline MajdeTheGamer

• Regular Community Member
  • I Am Kind Because I Am A Best Friend <3
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: Majde
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #93 on: 03 10, 2014, 12:46:43 pm »
some people leave CIT because they like the server but the couldnt play nice , they couldnt get money , drugs or any thing else they think that they should get simple jobs not like farmer wasting their time , not like boring fisherlan ... people are also leaving CIT because of the unfair punishs being counted as fair to staffs and they keep hating CIT and flaming it for ever thoug and this thing is not me who said it I always ask some people who left CIT I try to make them get back and some say that their punishlog is huge they wouldnt be able to join any group , some say they dont have money and some say that they didnt like the turf system and new CnR system . if we are being able to vote for getting back old CIT or this new one people will say old CIT is better and thnx for doing this topic :) . all of these are from some who left CIT I talked to them in real life .

Offline BluRayEX

• Death is tragic, but life is miserable...
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Corleone Family
  • Ingame: |CF|BluRay'GN
« Reply #94 on: 03 10, 2014, 01:11:31 pm »
I'm surprised nobody is thinking this...You guys have to realize this is a 2004 game.This could be a  problem in my opinion,people want modernity,and that's not something you can fix.Some people just care about graphics and stuff.
Why do we fall Bruce? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.

Tazebama

« Reply #95 on: 03 10, 2014, 01:22:29 pm »
Because admin removes nice things that alot of players wants it ,, like the free job vehicles "cops and mechanics" for example ,, but when we post topics that we want the things back ,,, you delete our topic and warn us in forum ,,,

i must get prepared for the time that u remove this comment :\

staff members punishes us for silly reasons ,,, they don't listen to us ,,, I got alot of punishments and staff member was so negative about my game review just because he doesn't like it ,, and deleted it ,,

Why admin? why you remove the cool old stuff in this server ? instead of thinking about getting it back ,, you just be negative about our reviews about getting old thing back
« Last Edit: 03 10, 2014, 01:29:20 pm by Tazebama »

Offline Geni

• Group: Corleone_Family
« Reply #96 on: 03 10, 2014, 01:41:06 pm »
I'm afraid to be called hater or even be banned for what I'm going to write here but since no one gonna be punished for posting I feel safe:
In my opinion , the main problem is staff behaviour towards community, here is a funny example:
Show content
. Things like that happen each 2 / 3 days , imagine the number of  players who left cause of this. I don't blame staff who punished as it's his job after all,the ones who should deal with this are the leaders of the community by making exceptions for new players. When you sms some staff members , they don't even read it and they will punish you for obstructing them. If this happened to me , I will be like " Why you applied for staff status if you are going to mute me each time I ask for help..?" Yes , I know sometimes there is annoying people who keeps stalking staff members but why you don't stop and ask him for what he wants , warn him even twice. "I'm busy" is the most used purpose to avoid the situation.
Staff is supposed to help the community,a good staff is the one who treat players kindly and fairly.To be honest, there is some good staffs who are doing a nice job and responding to players , also there is duties who keeps you busy like " CO , CFM , ARM , PAM , PCM" however that doesn't allow you to ignore players and act badly towards newbies.

I want to discuss another point which some mentioned already: There is many interesting things who got removed  like medic in crim event , pizza boy , druglab , Iron miner factory etc ..

Quote from: updates
- For those on earlier we had a little flood, this was the first in a series of upcoming crises. Crises to make things more interesting, rather than the same game every day there will be a bit more variety as some days you will face challenges whether it be a natural disasters, resource shortage, pandemic, riots and even a nuclear explosion. The severity of the crises won't be serious enough to prevent you from playing as normal if you're not interested. (Arran)
When this update is released , I tought that CIT turned into an amazing source of fun since I tried the flooding once,unfortunately , all what we got was : Ammo shortage , drugs shortage ... Ridiculous things that made the server worst. Arran I appreciate your hard work to improve the server however you didn't know what players want  till this happened.
Show content
If you want solutions then you have to read each reply in this topic.

Regards,Geni
Show content
PS: Sorry for being a bit rude but truth isn't always sweet

Tazebama

« Reply #97 on: 03 10, 2014, 01:45:26 pm »
I see admin started to get back some nice things and removing some silly rules :)

i only wish to do somethings for me that will make me start playing alot again and getting old players back :
1 - bring back the free police cars back for traffic officers and high rank officers
2 - not deleting fun things that makes the server fun to play
3 - Adding taxi job in LS

And thanks :) I hope you read my comment and think about it
« Last Edit: 03 10, 2014, 02:07:39 pm by Tazebama »

chimie

« Reply #98 on: 03 10, 2014, 01:50:46 pm »
I'm afraid to be called hater or even be banned for what I'm going to write here but since no one gonna be punished for posting I feel safe:
In my opinion , the main problem is staff behaviour towards community, here is a funny example:
Show content
. Things like that happen each 2 / 3 days , imagine the number of  players who left cause of this. I don't blame staff who punished as it's his job after all,the ones who should deal with this are the leaders of the community by making exceptions for new players. When you sms some staff members , they don't even read it and they will punish you for obstructing them. If this happened to me , I will be like " Why you applied for staff status if you are going to mute me each time I ask for help..?" Yes , I know sometimes there is annoying people who keeps stalking staff members but why you don't stop and ask him for what he wants , warn him even twice. "I'm busy" is the most used purpose to avoid the situation.
Staff is supposed to help the community,a good staff is the one who treat players kindly and fairly.To be honest, there is some good staffs who are doing a nice job and responding to players , also there is duties who keeps you busy like " CO , CFM , ARM , PAM , PCM" however that doesn't allow you to ignore players and act badly towards newbies.

I want to discuss another point which some mentioned already: There is many interesting things who got removed  like medic in crim event , pizza boy , druglab , Iron miner factory etc ..
When this update is released , I tought that CIT turned into an amazing source of fun since I tried the flooding once,unfortunately , all what we got was : Ammo shortage , drugs shortage ... Ridiculous things that made the server worst. Arran I appreciate your hard work to improve the server however you didn't know what players want  till this happened.
Show content
If you want solutions then you have to read each reply in this topic.

Regards,Geni
Show content
PS: Sorry for being a bit rude but truth isn't always sweet

The attitude counts. The bad thing is that new players get punished for things they shouldn't. Like..Today a guy said :"pefefefefe" in support chat and got  muted by United. I checked his stats and the guy had 5 hours. I sms-ed United and asked why did you punish the poor guy, he has 5 hours. Not even a reaply came out of him, I think he was really busy. Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely nothing against United. It was just an example.

I know it's not my job to question staff actions but I felt like sms-ing him because of this topic.

A solution would be to make a greeting commite or involve State Official in helping the new players. Punishing them for stupid things like spamming the main chat once or support chat is not a solution. Maybe they just discovered that feature and they tested it ?
« Last Edit: 03 10, 2014, 01:54:29 pm by Lattè »

Offline Uardo.

• Group: xCode
« Reply #99 on: 03 10, 2014, 02:06:26 pm »
I'm surprised nobody is thinking this...You guys have to realize this is a 2004 game.This could be a  problem in my opinion,people want modernity,and that's not something you can fix.Some people just care about graphics and stuff.
You are completely wrong.

Nowadays aren't as many players as in 2012 were because the server is complicated. Most of the new comers who joins the server are confused because of many things. I would like to mention some of them. Personally I joined CIT In April of 2013, I didn't experience 2012, but yet I do have some knowledge about it.

1. Crafting system. Crafting system "ruined" ammunation because none can buy ammo from it anymore, they will have to buy from F7 or to craft them but new comers doesn't have any idea about how it works, they better prefer to give up playing rather than spending their time to understand all that "confusing" stuff, so as a solution for this would be bring back ammunation.

2. Weapons are Over-Powered Most of the weapons are OP nowadays, imagine if you are a criminal in MDM, you will have to shoot one bullet and hide yourself because OP rifle bullets are going to kill you in less than 3 seconds, why don't you make weapons as they were back in 2012 by lowering down their damage, rather than increasing it.

3. Over-Priced cars. Cars are overpriced, a newbie have to do different civilian jobs for weeks in order to buy a "good" car. Increasing Civilian jobs payment or lowering down cars prices would be ways better in my opinion.

4. Not enough support. New players ask a lot of strange, "hilarious or stupid" question in different chats because they simply doesn't understand something and other older players or even staff members will start kidding with him or laugh at his question because they find it funny and the newbie guy will simply flame the server.
Albanian

moreno9

« Reply #100 on: 03 10, 2014, 02:06:44 pm »
It is VERY SIMPLE. Staff team should focused on helping out new players who just joined the community instead of punishing them in the same second they asked for help in main chat in another language. CIT is a really good server but it's really hard to start from the beginning for new players. My advice. Focus ON THEM instead of punish them. They just think "...The hell I just asked for help and got a mute? No, thank you, goodbye" This is what they think, I am sure of it. Now have a talk with staff team and tell them to chill out :) That's my opinion

PS: I am an old member so I know what I am talking about. I remember the old CIT and it's completely different now. Change that Arran and everything it is gonna be fine

Offline Nitin

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #101 on: 03 10, 2014, 02:49:25 pm »
I want to express some of my views here, In the beginning (old CIT) players were fond of it as there was a sense of freedom, as I far as I remember about my old times. I've been here since the past 2 years+ and I've seen CIT changing from one level to a whole new level and I must say that, that was 'WAY TOO FAST', it was a rapid change and surely the change was required as it was the 'NECESSITY' for us.
But, in the change we left out important things, important things here refer to 'us'. In the past, people were friendly (they still are), but now it has changed. Only a few cares for the new ones.
Previously, because of which people enjoyed was because of 'Equality'. I am 100% COMFORTABLE with the Donator privileges, as they deserve it.
I am concerned of one thing which will help a lot in changing the current condition. It is money. It literally sucks to see the turf payments when you turf. It is hard to turf these says and it requires a LOT of CASH to manage with turfs. We earn less and the 'thrice' of what we earn goes into buying ammos, guns, drgs, etc.. The money that you earn while doing jobs is seriously less.

Beside that, we've got a lot of positive things too but just a bit more change and it'll be great.
« Last Edit: 03 10, 2014, 02:56:10 pm by Nitin. »
1337 = LEET = ELITE

skaffal

« Reply #102 on: 03 10, 2014, 02:51:31 pm »
I have a few theories that I would like to share.
First off I would like to tell you that I had an account with 1500 hours and it got reset. I know the reason, I agree with the decision that I got banned, I tried to appeal my ban for some time. I got rejected over and over again and I just left the community. When I came back to MTA after a few months to check out what's new I tried to join CIT and I found out that my ban was removed but my account was reset. I feel like that was a harsh punishment. The reason I'm telling you this is the prove that I have been in this server for a long time and I know how it used to work. For instance I was in a group called VIP and the only thing we did was turf in LV, going from one turf to another to recieve the $4500. I'm sorry for going off topic a little but I felt like that was necessary.
So here is my list of what I miss from the old days of witch some might be the cause of players leaving.
-I know the turfing system will not be reversed and I don't mind. Although I did see some groups get deleted and people talking about how bullshit it was that they replaced it with some crap. I think we should get a whole new system for turfing but I understand that you might not be able to do so much by yourself or whomever would join you to do it. This just doesn't feel like I have a "Turf". It just feels like "Yeah I got some gas station whatever it doesn't do anything just wait 3 min and get some money". Witch also brings up another point.
-Turfing. Turfing is pointless unless you're in a big and pro group in witch case you have the whole LV and you get more money then usually. Turfing just isen't worth it. The ammount of money you get is spent on drugs,ammo,med-kits whatever else.
-The admins. I generally feel like I don't want to talk to any admin, I feel like if I say something to them they will just punish me or start hating me and make my life hell. I know you changed the rules and that might fix this problem. Everytime I see an admin alongside with other non-vip players the admin just ignores the players and talks with their vip buddy. Like the normal players were some fanboys or just some waste. We should have more nice people as admins (I am not trying to offend anyone). I would not like to talk to you or message you because I never know if I might come back with a ban or a jailing punishment for obstructing staff.
-Things just don't feel so realistic anymore. I have read some of the comments from other players and I have seen some great theories and suggestions. For example a theorie from Tad, He said that the old drug selling and buying system felt alot more realistic and more immersive.
-Criminal events. I think the criminal events need to be reset, I know that it makes all of your work go to waste but the criminal events don't feel like it matters if it's a Bank rob or a Drug Factory Robbery. Also now you only get MONEY from DFR so that just made it even more pointless. What is the point of having different events if they are all the same. We could just have them as Criminal event 1, Criminal event 2, etc. I want to feel like I'm really robbing a bank when I'm in the Bank Robbery mission. Now it's just Run to kill cops, get rushed by cops, rush them, wait untill the turret gets disabled and rush them again. The control points are useless too. The criminals are just trying to kill cops but not actually rob the bank. They are just in a cop hunt or a cop killing activity. We need it so we actually need to go to the vault, hold it for a minute or two untill it gets cracked and criminals can load their bags with money and then run out without needing to kill off some cops.
-Other games. Another probability is that other games just stole the players. Some went off to play GTA 5/Online or whatever they thought was better than CIT. We need to prove them wrong but since they wont follow the community (let's assume that they don't) they won't know if it has changed or not. It might have become way better than it ever was but they just wont know that. We need to hook new players so they keep playing and they will get hooked on CIT. I personally am hooked on CIT and I read the updates every day even if I know I won't be playing in any time soon just to know what's going on with the server and what's new. I personally very much appreciate new stuff alot and that's just my personality but some players might not just give a damn if there is a new criminal event or if someone got promoted to staff, they just want to get back to their group and hang out with their friends and kill cops. You need to get more people into the community. if they feel like their voice changes anything then they will want to speak up and say their brilliant ideas. If they don't have anything much or they just can't express their idea very well then don't cut them off and just down their suggestions. I've seen some great ideas being suggested in in-game features and I just see that the votes are -5 or below that.
-Restrictions. If there is something I hate more than bad things then it's restrictions on those bad things. We are all here to have fun and play like we want. Restrictions just limit that fun. I saw a huge drop when the anti-DM system was applied. Alot of players we had were here to have fun and troll others.
-Things are overpriced. Working is boring and is for real life. Games are for fun not to be work simulators!
« Last Edit: 03 10, 2014, 02:58:57 pm by 2Goodyy »

MaiklsC

« Reply #103 on: 03 10, 2014, 03:09:55 pm »
The problem is, in my opinion, the harsh staff. As you can see, a player asked for help, but staff just says bad words.

skaffal

« Reply #104 on: 03 10, 2014, 03:11:47 pm »
The problem is, in my opinion, the harsh staff. As you can see, a player asked for help, but staff just says bad words.

Oh wow, never would have guessed that...