Author Topic: Rule Changes  (Read 23732 times)

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Rule Changes
« Reply #105 on: 10 10, 2014, 12:42:39 pm »
Are u kidding me? I remember times when staffs were JAILING for trolling

Jails are for trivial stuff like punching players without reason.

Offline Claire

• Honorable
  • La vie est belle
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Claire
« Reply #106 on: 10 10, 2014, 12:57:43 pm »
Rather have a stupid title and work on getting it removed than being banned and not being even able to TRY to fix it.
Hmm. Actually a proper punishment fixes it automatically. Just like when someone is out of jail, he is free of what they have done. Lemme give an example: Someone says "CIT sucks, I leav cit 4ever, f you!" on forum, then you punish him, let's say 7 days mute. After 7 days, he paid what he did with that punishment. He might become better but if he doesn't and he flames again, mute him again for 7 days. At some point he would change and be better, but if not, well, he still has the right to not be punished more than he deserve. So at least he knows he gets the justice.

In another example, you give him a label of 'ungrateful piece of trash', nobody likes being labeled negatively. he would think that you don't want him here. because he think you think he is a trash. They feel unneeded, they rage or they quit, less unique player. The chance of him to be a good player is thrown away just because of a stupid label. Again I say, because some people may or may not be able to control their emotions as good or as bad as the others.

In another less on-topic example, TRYing to fix what you have done in this community is a hell of hard work. Your reputation is glued into you. No matter how many good things you have done in the past, it's nothing when you make mistake. I think at some point I saw JTPenn's profile as 'ungrateful piece of garbage' or something (And Glenno too). They did good things in the past. Dunno what they done until they disappear but now what people know of them are "Ungrateful Piece of Garbage" despite all the good things they did. That's why you should not label people. It changes people's perception to them. It's not just unnecessary, but also unfair.

Trolling has always been punished with permabans, it's been like that since I joined this server.
Isn't the point of this topic is to change the rules? Punishment is part of the rules, right?

Just opinions though. No hard feeling or such.
Polymathic | I/O Psychologist | Techie | Painter | Writer | Bibliophile | Old Soul | #nerd

"Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it every day."

sandisk

« Reply #107 on: 10 10, 2014, 02:32:16 pm »
4. Do not camp in a CITy zone while you're wanted in order to avoid being arrested unless your zone is fully accessible.
I think that it should be allowed to make difficult zones for cops to die in as they try to get you. This only makes it more and it's almost like creating your own criminal events if used together with other criminals.

The only reason why we build those cop killing zones is just too have some fun. We aint doing it for the farming of stats, who gives a shit about stats anyways ?

When you build a new zone you can't just have a straight way into the core of it, there's several things you need to take into consideration and especially here on CIT.

Is this a server where people play with 100 ping as maximum and min req of 50-60 fps ? No it's not, so how can we proceed ?

Well when we're building a new zone for cop killing it might seem like we're gonna build something that we can abuse, but when we put down fences and other stuff it's mainly for the laggers and sometimes the cops just drive into the zones with vehicles like the NRG's. How can this be considered abusive ? And yes!! we stand there with our MG's,M4's,AK's whatever to just nuke the cops, but when they actually rush it's not that easy to defend.

We had several admins at our zone which we now have deleted cause admins tend to read & understand the rules differently. Some say it's allowed while some say it's not, stuff like this is really annoying.

We would like more freedom when we're building our zones and if the cop's gonna whine about them, can't they just leave the area and let the other cops that don't whine kill us and gain some sweet cash ? Starting to get a bit sick of 'this and that' all the time...

The 3 important things.
  • More Freedom when building zones for cop killing.
  • Inform the admins of what's allowed and not allowed to do at the zones.
  • Less whining from the cops, calling admins just cause the can't catch some random crims even if the zone is open.

psyKapa

« Reply #108 on: 10 10, 2014, 04:33:16 pm »
"More freedom to kill cops"

This server had the example when u could freely kill a cop that it will lower the players working as police members, do you really want to end with a small ammount of cops where u would only kill the sames over and over?

xb0xkilla162

« Reply #109 on: 10 10, 2014, 05:05:22 pm »
So the top three right now are , from top down, "No changes required", #3, and #14.

I'm honestly confused on #3, is there anyone here who has, in recent days/weeks, actually been punished who could tell us their side of the story as to what makes the situation unfair? (again, just for #3)

#14 makes sense as it is.

sandisk

« Reply #110 on: 10 10, 2014, 05:14:50 pm »
"More freedom to kill cops"

This server had the example when u could freely kill a cop that it will lower the players working as police members, do you really want to end with a small ammount of cops where u would only kill the sames over and over?

Yea and I miss that... there's like 0,1% RP on this server and why would you bother if we had some cop killing event at our zone. Just stay away if you're gonna whine like that, you cops have ruined most of the fun already.

Have you noticed how many players that are playing as cops now that you guys earn a shit ton of cash ? If we kill a few cops, within 2-3 mins i'll have 10 cops chasing my ass due to the high payment. We don't really care about the cash or stats... We just want more freedom to build what we want and if you don't like it stay away, simple. Enough of the puny police now..

pr@killer

« Reply #111 on: 10 10, 2014, 05:57:06 pm »
Yea and I miss that... there's like 0,1% RP on this server and why would you bother if we had some cop killing event at our zone. Just stay away if you're gonna whine like that, you cops have ruined most of the fun already.

Have you noticed how many players that are playing as cops now that you guys earn a shit ton of cash ? If we kill a few cops, within 2-3 mins i'll have 10 cops chasing my ass due to the high payment. We don't really care about the cash or stats... We just want more freedom to build what we want and if you don't like it stay away, simple. Enough of the puny police now..

Smart thinking @sandisk,

You're the one who are provoking cops to come to fights by saying "NEED MOR COPS AT JFM" or some bullshit like that, There is a dude named "wowcamilo" this guy spams the chat all day with provokative things to cops, I think half of the police community will agree with me, he just spams "Cops come to JFM nobbs or a piggs?"
"cops nabbs com to JFM or are nubbs?" Yet you're the one who is saying;

Just stay away if you're gonna whine like that, you cops have ruined most of the fun already.

We ain't gonna stay away from provokers who seek battles with cops for no reason.

And how did we "ruin" your fun? By whining? LOL GIMME A BREAK PLEASE.

sandisk

« Reply #112 on: 10 10, 2014, 06:12:14 pm »
Smart thinking @sandisk,

You're the one who are provoking cops to come to fights by saying "NEED MOR COPS AT JFM" or some bullshit like that, There is a dude named "wowcamilo" this guy spams the chat all day with provokative things to cops, I think half of the police community will agree with me, he just spams "Cops come to JFM nobbs or a piggs?"
"cops nabbs com to JFM or are nubbs?" Yet you're the one who is saying;

We ain't gonna stay away from provokers who seek battles with cops for no reason.

And how did we "ruin" your fun? By whining? LOL GIMME A BREAK PLEASE.

I don't give a shit what some random guy say in main... By whining I mean that random cops sms admins/spam main about zones they cant rush inside solo. When some admin arrive we have to stop what we're doing to discuss if the zone is ok or not and that simply suck all the fun out of it. When we had our zone we had admins there several times due to some random cops chasing or typing to the admins to come and have a look.

Our zone got deleted once but then we got the perm to rebuild it, it was kinda the same just some small adjustmets and even after that cops started to whine again and something else had to go away.

If you're that easily provoked you should get off the internet mate.

Offline Ajax

• Regular Community Member
  • BFFB
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Ajax
  • Squad: Criminal Area
« Reply #113 on: 10 10, 2014, 06:17:25 pm »
So the top three right now are , from top down, "No changes required", #3, and #14.

I'm honestly confused on #3, is there anyone here who has, in recent days/weeks, actually been punished who could tell us their side of the story as to what makes the situation unfair? (again, just for #3)

#14 makes sense as it is.
Well I am confused about that rule (#14) and I can't say that I didn't get punished about that rule too and I deserve my punish also..
But this rule is important for the server if it will be removed everybody will spam the support chat and it will be like the main chat everybody is talking over there then in this case better delete the support chat
But for me why should we musus that chat ?
Everybody need some support to play the game..
And without it there will be a big problem.

psyKapa

« Reply #114 on: 10 10, 2014, 08:22:09 pm »
I think the best thing to do is to remove CnR from zones, this way u can make your "perfect" zones...

youssef alamrousy

« Reply #115 on: 10 10, 2014, 08:29:26 pm »
7. Do not request an unfair advantage from a member of staff...
This rule is useless because rarely players get punished for it

thewolf

« Reply #116 on: 10 10, 2014, 09:02:10 pm »
cit ples can u tell me how to apply in group?

Offline StewieMonSta

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ex. KLM
  • Ingame: StewieMonSta
« Reply #117 on: 10 10, 2014, 09:58:07 pm »
cit ples can u tell me how to apply in group?
Go to: http://cit2.net/index.php?board=6.0

Don't use here in future use the general support board.
CIT player since 2012!

Also known as Dan

xb0xkilla162

« Reply #118 on: 10 10, 2014, 10:03:49 pm »
Oh damn I forgot to give you a forum warning for that. Too late now.

xb0xkilla162

« Reply #119 on: 10 10, 2014, 10:19:19 pm »
Welcome to #staff