Author Topic: Rule Changes  (Read 23707 times)

psyKapa

Re: Rule Changes
« Reply #120 on: 10 10, 2014, 10:21:43 pm »
Voting has closed for more than 24 hours, yet people still keep complaining about things that has nothing to do with the topic.

This was supposedly to see if any rule needed to be changed, if you guys got anything against a staff member, take proper proofs and report it, easy as that.

TropaTuga13

« Reply #121 on: 10 10, 2014, 10:23:16 pm »
Every one is fine now and i'm happy for these new rules   ^-^ But really #14 has kind of being bad rate my Duscussion
thank you .
It will be nicer if  you increase some RP because the Server is now Low of RP .

Offline Ajax

• Regular Community Member
  • BFFB
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Ajax
  • Squad: Criminal Area
« Reply #122 on: 10 10, 2014, 10:26:25 pm »
"OOH I Just owned Biggy on the fourms!"
*Copys the link to staff chat*
*everybody Laughs*
*Xbox is a superior boss on a game*
*Self esteem is boosted*
Cycle repeats itself.
and why should you reply here ?
this is not the place to discuss about your custom title if you have something to say about the rules say it if you don't please don't fight here and go to the complaint topicand do what ever you want
 there ,over

Offline Refa'

• الاردن ♬
  • Group: zz
  • Ingame: Refa3ii
  • Squad: ..xvtt
« Reply #123 on: 11 10, 2014, 01:40:58 am »
13. Speak English only  team chat.

Many members take their two Arab sanctions because of this thing . It may be a new member does not know these laws.

Offline Skippah

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Skippah
« Reply #124 on: 11 10, 2014, 01:44:44 am »
13. Speak English only  team chat.

Many members take their two Arab sanctions because of this thing . It may be a new member does not know these laws.
Dude come on, do you know it says press 'F1' when you log-in? Following the rules isn't that hard and some 'Arabic Support' section just got added too so can you stop picking random rules and just saying 'some people doesn't know the rules'? The voting is closed already and no changes is required.
« Last Edit: 11 10, 2014, 02:22:57 am by Skippah »

Offline Justice

• The Jurist
  • Senior Community Member
  • GG | xC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Justice|xC
« Reply #125 on: 11 10, 2014, 07:06:34 am »
Dude come on, do you know it says press 'F1' when you log-in? Following the rules isn't that hard and some 'Arabic Support' section just got added too so can you stop picking random rules and just saying 'some people doesn't know the rules'? The voting is closed already and no changes is required.
+1 All players not pressing "F1",Some Suggestions - if new players logged on , They automatically see the Rules , and if some staffs do that , that will be awesome.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline CrazyTaco

• Junior Community Member
  • #ameterelwebo
  • Ingame: Taco'Loco
  • Squad: Ruff Ryders
« Reply #126 on: 11 10, 2014, 07:35:09 am »
+1 All players not pressing "F1",Some Suggestions - if new players logged on , They automatically see the Rules , and if some staffs do that , that will be awesome.

True, true...But lets be honest, when u get in CIT for the first time u wont read F1, u want to try the server before reading pages n pages of rules n information...There should be a mini guide for new players, because no one will read F1 without knowing the server first...It's way too much info and the new players dont care about that because they could not like the server so, they wont waste their time

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #127 on: 11 10, 2014, 10:51:51 am »
Use your L5 administrative powers to view Xbox Private Messages, There is not section to appeal custom titles, how can a custom title substitute  a punishment? I deserved to be called a Dumbass by someone who doesn't know a thing about me because I decided that I didn't want a Forum Rank on a GAMING server? You have staff who punish people excessively and use the powers given to them to assist players of this server to try to humiliate people becuase they take offence to their actions.Changing the rules isn't gonna change anything, figure out what should, it's kinda obvious ya' know?

I see people being creative and appealing their stuff anyway. Once again you show us you well deserved that title. Now stop spamming and go back to your troll cave. SMF does not allow us to watch PMs of members unless I change xb0x' pass and break in his account. Your behaviour shows one more time xb0x did well. Now please leave this page.

and why should you reply here ?
this is not the place to discuss about your custom title if you have something to say about the rules say it if you don't please don't fight here and go to the complaint topicand do what ever you want
 there ,over

Exactly.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #128 on: 11 10, 2014, 02:26:59 pm »
I have implemented various rule changes.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.