Author Topic: Rule Changes  (Read 23701 times)

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Rule Changes
« Reply #45 on: 08 10, 2014, 04:12:42 pm »
Show content
Admins should be more friendly, they have to learn to respect players, they have to be nice to players if they want players to stayon the server.Admins should understand that they are nothing just part of virtuality, so they are in totaly same level with rest of players.

P.S: Admin who warned me for saying "Kick xb0x and Cherry for their arogant acting" is teletubies, because I told my opinion because admins cant deal with truth they are warning other players.That is the reason server lost over 500 regular.Sick of admins "maturity".
I will tell you from my perspective , I enter server, have fun , admin came and start smarting about some rule like he is Einstein, I told my opinion about his smarting and He finds out that im right, he warns me.Everyone can tell that this is the truth.

Warn me again if you want I really dont feel guilt for internet forum and telling a fucking reallity.And I'm giving advice only because I spent big part of life with this server, so Im not doing anything against it.

Instead of talking like a civilized person, you come here and threaten staff members. How do you expect them to not be arrogant when they have to deal with pricks threatening them? I saw quite enough of your acting and surely you're not in the position to bitch at Cherry and xb0x for "acting arrogant" while you're the first starting useless drama because you have dark green dots under your name..

PS: Teletubbie who warned you is Arran.

11. Selling accounts, arrests, or anything else that isn't a guaranteed transfer is not permitted...

Alot of members want to selling accounts.

A lot of members want to scam.

I don't understand how some of the staff members can get annoyed by everything players do. For example (just an example) if a player (let's say a new player) reports someone for "DM" in LV isn't it easier for them to simply delete the report and tell that player that he/she shouldn't do that because it doesn't make sense? Or it's better to jail that player to get an extra line added to their admin log?

About DM thing, I usually delete that stuff as 1 report doesn't actually bother me. For some staff it's better to get a new line than clicking on delete button.

Staff members should be frienly to every player ingame, not just their friends and not so rude. Also, wouldn't it be nicer and better to warn players at least once before punishing them? If that player is known rule-breaker then a punishment without warning should definietly be given. If they don't want to warn these older players, why not the new ones then?

Be friendly: Yes we can, too bad that 800 players out of 900 mistake that "friendly" with "oh come here I'll misuse my power to treat you better than other 899 players". So yea, excuse us but some players don't understand that having to deal with them 24/7 causes too much stress for a thing on which you spend your free time. At this point you can say: but why are you staff if you can't cope with that?. Well yea, some joined staff team to help, but players are never happy about anything and keep asking. I literally experienced players following me through all the map. I warped to Admin Island and they could manage to get there anyway. That's the amount of ridicolousness of some players.

Offline Sick

• Senior Community Member
  • Yes, I'm a Doctor.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Sick
« Reply #46 on: 08 10, 2014, 04:29:31 pm »
I don't understand how some of the staff members can get annoyed by everything players do. For example (just an example) if a player (let's say a new player) reports someone for "DM" in LV isn't it easier for them to simply delete the report and tell that player that he/she shouldn't do that because it doesn't make sense? Or it's better to jail that player to get an extra line added to their admin log?

Staff members should be frienly to every player ingame, not just their friends and not so rude. Also, wouldn't it be nicer and better to warn players at least once before punishing them? If that player is known rule-breaker then a punishment without warning should definietly be given. If they don't want to warn these older players, why not the new ones then?

I don't want to be rude, but staff members should really be friendly, not so rude, they should be members with better behaviour and they shouldn't rush with punishing players just to get an extra line. Then players would be much happier and who wouldn't play here?
And that's what happenes, we jail them for reporting the same report that doesn't prove anything more than once ( like reporting it more than 4 times after being deleted.)
Saying that DM in LV shouldn't be reported doesn't mean the staff jails for that if they didn't report that more than once after being deleted.
Also you are saying that staff members shouldn't be rude to the players, if you know a staff is rude, why don't complain him ? We get punished for that.
You are just saying that some staff are rude toward the  players but if you really know who is doing that, why haven't you reported them ? You are just saying that we don't have good behavior but you also know that you can complain a staff member for his behavior.
2. Staff members will not behave immorally
What you are saying has nothing to do with rule #3 in my opinion.

So glad we've almost made it, So sad we had to fade it.

Offline Inferno

• Parkour Master
  • danyboi
  • Group: TeamDGers
« Reply #47 on: 08 10, 2014, 04:33:05 pm »
I remember that i'v asked Cherry once to tell me why did she jailed my teammate so I can take action as i'm a leader . Then , guess what , she muted me for annoying . I'v see that some high staffs abuse their power and when they got reported , they give some excuses and lock the the complaint topic . That's should be changed here .

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #48 on: 08 10, 2014, 04:52:49 pm »
I remember that i'v asked Cherry once to tell me why did she jailed my teammate so I can take action as i'm a leader . Then , guess what , she muted me for annoying . I'v see that some high staffs abuse their power and when they got reported , they give some excuses and lock the the complaint topic . That's should be changed here .

You shouldn't come here telling us what to change while you:

1. Admitted ban evasion in order to complain a staff
2. Evade a ban again to come and bitch at staff

Then players wonder why they get punished by staff...

xb0xkilla162

« Reply #49 on: 08 10, 2014, 04:56:33 pm »
11. Selling accounts, arrests, or anything else that isn't a guaranteed transfer is not permitted...

Alot of members want to selling accounts.
So that then noobs start off with these ridiculously high stats compared to what others have worked so long for to achieve? You're kidding me.

(I'd definititely like to sell steam/origin games tho)

Offline Hellsing

• Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games !
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Task Force
  • Ingame: Hellsing[TF]
« Reply #50 on: 08 10, 2014, 04:56:39 pm »
I´ve mentioned this several times months ago. It is not the rules that need to be changed, it is the staff team behaviour. The way the rules are being enforced. They need to analyze the situations where they punish a lot more, and a lot better. They must warn people, asking before rushing to the punish button. They have to treat the players a lot better, as people that needs help, and that do not have the experience that the staff team has with the server, instead of treating them like stupid noobs that are only trying to troll or annoy them. Sometimes the answers that to the old players and to the staff team seem obvious and stupid, for a new player, are not that easy.

Try having a more comprehensive staff, a more human staff, and a lot more players will be happy.
I totally agree with that.

Offline Refa'

• الاردن ♬
  • Group: zz
  • Ingame: Refa3ii
  • Squad: ..xvtt
« Reply #51 on: 08 10, 2014, 05:23:57 pm »
So that then noobs start off with these ridiculously high stats compared to what others have worked so long for to achieve? You're kidding me.

(I'd definititely like to sell steam/origin games tho)
really think it would really be nice,yeah it's just a game.It doesn't really make effects if it was allowed,game will be better
@xb0x
« Last Edit: 08 10, 2014, 06:02:13 pm by #Refa3ii.-' »

psyKapa

« Reply #52 on: 08 10, 2014, 05:26:46 pm »
90% of people who post in this topic just want to get show and excuses for their punishments, 8% are the staffs explaining why such things happens, and only 2% are really giving their opinion.

I really think it would really be nice,yeah it's just a game so Really make effects

Noty! If you want good stats work for them

steponas

« Reply #53 on: 08 10, 2014, 05:33:35 pm »
6. Do not spam, complain about lag, post quick stats, or advertise outside of F10
i dont like this rules advertising out side f10 will get punishment :P now adays 2 less peoples uses f10

DeadlySehse.

« Reply #54 on: 08 10, 2014, 05:40:06 pm »
i dont like this rules advertising out side f10 will get punishment :P now adays 2 less peoples uses f10

At least make a constructing comment about it ? 2 less people use F10 ? You mean too less people follow the rules.. You guys just want it without rules, and you think it would be okay.. You haven't seen anything yet.

Offline Sick

• Yes, I'm a Doctor.
« Reply #55 on: 08 10, 2014, 05:40:33 pm »

It can be solved by suggesting a better way to use F10, Maybe changing it to a chat that anyone can enable it to see it in his chat.
But how is that related to the rule ?
i dont like this rules advertising out side f10 will get punishment
That doesn't make sense, you wanna change/remove it because you don't like it ?
really, I don't wanna see people spamming the whole chats about the things they wanna trade.

Offline Merridew

• Regular Community Member
  • Good old days
« Reply #56 on: 08 10, 2014, 05:41:48 pm »
3. Do not annoy staff members, do not stand near them and do not honk at them. Do not send blatantly invalid reports like "DM" in LV or at a criminal event. If you do this by accident you can delete the report, else face punishment. Do not ask for the hijack to be recovered.

People gets punished for sms'ing a staff member, even though, staff members are supposed to help people. Also, standing near a staff member does worth a punishment today. This rule should be modified as it's too harsh.

Former SAPD Chief Inspector, Former Police Chief.

DeadlySehse.

« Reply #57 on: 08 10, 2014, 05:46:32 pm »
People gets punished for sms'ing a staff member, even though, staff members are supposed to help people. Also, standing near a staff member does worth a punishment today. This rule should be modified as it's too harsh.

You only get punished for smsing a staff member when you spam/annoy the guy with irrelevant stuff, questions/problems that can be solved by reading F1 or even asking at support chat, easy as 1 2 3.. As for the standing thingy, yes it's strict, but you haven't seen when you are asking a player some questions and 500 other players come around you speaking at the same time "Hi Deadly, give me money" "Please, marry me" "Nice skin brah, come marry me" "Money please"... C'mon man, it's called logic D:

Offline Sick

• Yes, I'm a Doctor.
« Reply #58 on: 08 10, 2014, 05:47:28 pm »
1. Why would people get punished for smsing a staff unless they are like '' HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, BRO '' or '' I Wanna some cookies pls. '' '' How to fuck/rape my wife ? '', you know what I mean.

2. We work hard to help people though if 10% really wanna help, 90% of the players find it funny to troll.

3. standing near a staff, it's ok, none punish for that but it's not like standing near us and using /piss or /wanking and taking SS. they think it's funny to do that to us. We don't punish for things like that (a slap is better), but you know some people don't stop and come again to do that again( in that case we punish them ).

4. you can use '' Contact admin '' channel in the J, and you can easily find help there.

5. we jail people for standing near you when we actually trying to help people and they start to troll around you.

how is that unfair ?
« Last Edit: 08 10, 2014, 05:50:34 pm by Sick »

psyKapa

« Reply #59 on: 08 10, 2014, 05:53:45 pm »

If u sms a staff member for good reason he wont punish you, if you spam a staff sms, then you deserv to be punished.