Author Topic: Rule Changes  (Read 23783 times)

steponas

Re: Rule Changes
« Reply #90 on: 09 10, 2014, 05:43:21 pm »
At least make a constructing comment about it ? 2 less people use F10 ? You mean too less people follow the rules.. You guys just want it without rules, and you think it would be okay.. You haven't seen anything yet.
sir have u seen the votes yesterday 76% or plus wanted to add it in J no one likes F10 so what do u say now sir @Deadly  BTW
I think there should be a special admin A spy one who keep on eye on every staff and see their activities in cit and there should be some rules announced for Admins also what do u think Admins?

xb0xkilla162

« Reply #91 on: 09 10, 2014, 06:08:19 pm »
I think there should be a special admin A spy one who keep on eye on every staff and see their activities in cit and there should be some rules announced for Admins also what do u think Admins?

Wouldn't this essentially fall under the Staff Performance Manager duty?

Certain L4 (myself and Nitrocide atm) look over and review L0-L3. (L5 handle L4 and Arran handles L5)

Offline Jason

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #92 on: 09 10, 2014, 06:08:50 pm »
I think the flaming rule needs an alteration. People are getting muted for saying stuff like "Fu*k" "dic*head" and the most ridiculous one of all "Gay", which isn't even a curse word. It's not like one word is gonna offend someone so badly and most are using this rule as an excuse to get back to people by reporting them for saying just 1 damn curse word. So, I would like to suggest so that people only get muted in cases were they flame excessively, like families, race, religions etc.
« Last Edit: 09 10, 2014, 06:12:13 pm by Jason115 »

Offline Sick

• Senior Community Member
  • Yes, I'm a Doctor.
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Sick
« Reply #93 on: 09 10, 2014, 10:43:36 pm »
Stop using your superior powers to entitle people as "Official Dumbass" and "Ungrateful piece of garbage" and see how far that'd take you, just sayin'.

How is that related to the rules ?

So glad we've almost made it, So sad we had to fade it.

DeadlySehse.

« Reply #94 on: 09 10, 2014, 11:07:17 pm »
Stop using your superior powers to entitle people as "Official Dumbass" and "Ungrateful piece of garbage" and see how far that'd take you, just sayin'.

It's funny you said that, since you have the "Official dumbass'' title on your forum profile. Now everyone that got punished/banned/ or treated badly will come talk about it, I guess that we have a lot of banned players, why don't they all come here and vote to remove the rule they were banned for ? Logic lol

Offline CrazyTaco

• Junior Community Member
  • #ameterelwebo
  • Ingame: Taco'Loco
  • Squad: Ruff Ryders
« Reply #95 on: 09 10, 2014, 11:23:35 pm »
I think that is not so much about the rules, is more about how they get applied  :-\

Offline Ajax

• Regular Community Member
  • BFFB
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Ajax
  • Squad: Criminal Area
« Reply #96 on: 09 10, 2014, 11:27:58 pm »
I think that is not so much about the rules, is more about how they get applied  :-\
They get applied with a very strict way and this is the most important thing that I hope it will be changed.

Offline Claire

• Honorable
  • La vie est belle
  • Ingame: Claire
« Reply #97 on: 10 10, 2014, 06:51:53 am »
Agreed. Just because someone made mistakes doesn't mean he is an official dumbass. Haha. I've seen so many times people got banned by flaming and admins flamed the flame. It's like fighting fire with fire. it won't stop until they despise each other. The one with power wins. But what is power for without grace?
Polymathic | I/O Psychologist | Techie | Painter | Writer | Bibliophile | Old Soul | #nerd

"Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it every day."

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #98 on: 10 10, 2014, 10:35:12 am »
If you actually read his last account posts you'd know why he became CIT's official dumbass. Another big mouth that said "I leave CIT" 40 times and he's still here crying over a title instead of doing something to deserve its removal like others did. @Claire

[DBIDH]Wiz_Khalifa

« Reply #99 on: 10 10, 2014, 10:56:36 am »
Having members playing in the environment with the new rules that have stayed shouldnt be voting, these people are not those players that left 1-5 years ago, these people are the 1000 that are here not the 4000 that are away, IMO these votes dont matter because they are biased, take it from someone playing almost 2 years ago, we want the old CIT back, You can ban me, mute me, wateva but with this posting im leaving behind, the old players aint coming back forever!
« Last Edit: 10 10, 2014, 11:01:37 am by Shabba »

Offline Claire

• Honorable
  • La vie est belle
« Reply #100 on: 10 10, 2014, 11:04:27 am »
If you actually read his last account posts you'd know why he became CIT's official dumbass. Another big mouth that said "I leave CIT" 40 times and he's still here crying over a title instead of doing something to deserve its removal like others did. @Claire
I don't want to know what he did and how he did that though. My point being 'don't fight fire with fire'. I have no idea how staff sees it, but I think such forum titles are unnecessary. Proper punishment should be a mute or certain duration of ban, you should not label people. Honestly, if I found myself with 'official dumbass' title. I would be disappointed to myself and would probably rage quit CIT forever because of ashamed of it. Haha.

People do change you know. Who knows if someone is still they were months ago? Not everyone can show it properly that they change because not everyone can control their emotions as good or as bad as the others. And putting a negative label to them won't help them changing, really. Well, some people can, but most people can not.
Polymathic | I/O Psychologist | Techie | Painter | Writer | Bibliophile | Old Soul | #nerd

"Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it every day."

Offline Brian

• Administrator
« Reply #101 on: 10 10, 2014, 11:08:44 am »
The fact that someone rants on it, making various players go offtopic while he could appeal in the correct section demonstrates he's the same kid that deserved the title with his actions. You demand for a punishment which clearly brings for a long ban instead of a title? It's fine with me but then once again you are requesting something that many players are complaining about: Staff punishing in a strict way. 

Offline Claire

• Honorable
  • La vie est belle
« Reply #102 on: 10 10, 2014, 11:41:25 am »
The fact that someone rants on it, making various players go offtopic while he could appeal in the correct section demonstrates he's the same kid that deserved the title with his actions. You demand for a punishment which clearly brings for a long ban instead of a title? It's fine with me but then once again you are requesting something that many players are complaining about: Staff punishing in a strict way.
Not necessarily a long ban. Just a right duration of ban (Like a week or so) or a right punishment. How I see 'staff punishing in a too strict way' is when they ban/punish someone more than they deserve. Like in the past there were 28 days ban for flaming staff (Which mostly barely flame). perma ban for naming himself [CIT], perma ban for flame, perma ban for 'having no brain' (<-This is just mean). That sounds like a death penalty for just an unarmed shop robbery.

You demand for a punishment which clearly brings for a ban instead of a title?
Just take it this way. If you make a mistake, what would you prefer: Get the punishment you deserve for or let the system tells everyone you know that you're a bad person?

Offline Brian

• Administrator
« Reply #103 on: 10 10, 2014, 11:45:58 am »
Rather have a stupid title and work on getting it removed than being banned and not being even able to TRY to fix it. Trolling has always been punished with permabans, it's been like that since I joined this server.

Offline Dehea

• Donator L1
  • CIT's Official bat user
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #104 on: 10 10, 2014, 11:56:11 am »
Trolling has always been punished with permabans
Are u kidding me? I remember times when staffs were JAILING for trolling
Founder of 1337.
RUSSIA  > eu