Author Topic: UNIT System Update: A button in F3 (UNIT Panel) that will Disable Sharing  (Read 5313 times)

Offline Tad

• Junior Community Member
  • Legit Scumbag 1%er
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Tad
  • Squad: F*ck squads yo
A new button in F3 UNIT tab.

That it will let YOU disable sharing income (cash) with your UNIT Members (Because sometimes you don't want to steal money from other people's work)

Disable button works like this:

Press it  > Sharing disabled = You won't earn nothing from no one and no-one will earn nothing from your actions.

Press it again  > Enable sharing = You earn money from unit members and You  share money with everyone again.

This Helps:
Unit System: Made it so unit members with AFK in their name won't get a cut of unit payments. (Arran)

But it's still not practical. At some points you don't want to AFK and at the same time you don't wanna participate in UNIT activities and they don't want you winning money with no work given.

I made this suggestion because NO ONE wants to join a unit just because of the fact that they are giving money away to people that don't do nothing.

The only way to do it is leave the unit and then come back. Which is not practical and annoying at the same time.

stop for a while and read why this was suggested, just because you are in an unit it doesnt means u deserve or should get payed all the time,for exemple: if you are AFK you aint helping ur unit so you shouldn't be paid but still aint a reason to leave or being kicked from the unit, just because u were afk for 1H or something.

8)
« Last Edit: 15 11, 2014, 10:47:59 pm by Tad »

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline Skippah

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Skippah
 What about giving this option to certain ranks in the unit? A certain rank has the ability to disable money sharing for a member and make it so the member is notified when that happens.

Offline Tad

• Legit Scumbag 1%er
What about giving this option to certain ranks in the unit? A certain rank has the ability to disable money sharing for a member and make it so the member is notified when that happens.

It's good but what if that Rank isn't online at a certain time and there is a member that wants to share money again and he can't?

Don't know about this. I think keeping it simple is better.

I made this suggestion because NO ONE wants to join a unit just because of the fact that they are giving money away to people that don't do nothing.

The only way to do it is leave the unit and then come back. Which is not practical and annoying at the same time.

« Last Edit: 08 11, 2014, 04:49:42 pm by Tad »

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline Tad

• Legit Scumbag 1%er
Leave unit if you don't want to get or share your money with others
Downvoting

Why leave it if you can stay and click that button?

If I go by your idea. I would have to leave and join and leave and join. Doesn't sound fun.

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline Skippah

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame: Skippah
It's good but what if that Rank isn't online at a certain time and there is a member that wants to share money again and he can't?
I think you didn't get what I mean, Tad. I mean for example if you go BCing in a team and someone is AFK (without /afk) or doing another activity, simply disable the sharing for him. That is beside your suggestion ofcourse.
« Last Edit: 08 11, 2014, 09:19:31 pm by Skippah »

Offline Class

• hi there
  • Group: ICE
  • Ingame: Class[ICE]
The point of a unit is to share the money you earn as a team, right?
If you're not sharing your earnings then why bother being in a unit?
Down voting, it's defeats the object of being in the unit...  :fp:

Feel free to add me on steam, If I know you I'll accept :)

Offline Stryder.

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Stryder
Down voting, it's defeats the object of being in the unit...  :fp:

Actually the point when it was created was to share money when teamworking with your unit, cops arresting together & criminals killing cops but now if you have a unit you share all the cash you earn and this is specially annoying when you get money very quickly but your unitmates aren't even moving. ''Leave your unit then or kick them'', if you chose to stay in that unit is because you enjoy doing work together with those 7 players.

- Copied the 'Squad' system but renamed it to 'Unit' and set the max member count to 8. Unit GUI is accessible with F3. All money earned by members of the unit are shared equally with the other members. This is especially useful for police and criminals that want to do team work with their friends. For example 4 police create a unit and work together, if one of them gets a jail, they'll all get 25%. (Arran)

This will make increase the number of units, people will decide to stay in their units and this will solve the problem of 'leaving because I don't want to share my money'.

Peruvian player
"Quien no conoce su historia está condenado a repetirla"

Offline Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
I agree with this, I'll admit I left one because of that. I have an idea to add to it. If you disable sharing, imo you shouldn't be able to earn money from others. I feel if you dont want to share your money, you shouldnt be able to mooch off others. If this is enabled, this should limit the time someone wants to disable sharing if it was added.
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany

Offline Tad

• Legit Scumbag 1%er
Why bother joining a UNIT? To share money of course ... But by team work and not by 4 working and 1 doing nothing.

UNIT = TEAMwork = ALL work. It's not a squad or group.  If it was a group or squad it would be understandable to have a boss that doesn't work much and members that do the work. But no, this is a unit, all work here, because Team work of course.

Disable button works like this:

Press it  > Sharing disabled = You won't earn nothing from no one and no-one will earn nothing from your actions.

Press it again  > Enable sharing = Earn money and share money with everyone again.

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline Tad

• Legit Scumbag 1%er
I believe there's a leave unit button that will function near the same as that. If you don't want to share your money or you don't want to have money shared with you then don't bother being in a unit.

You posted the same stuff you already posted. If you don't have new arguments to sustain your previous argument don't bother posting.

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline kingozzy20

• Bikers forever!! Forever Bikers
  • Ingame: kingozzy20
stop for a while and read why this was suggested, just because you are in an unit it doesnt means u deserve or should get payed all the time,for exemple: if you are AFK you aint helping ur unit so you shouldn't be paid but still aint a reason to leave or being kicked from the unit, just because u were afk for 1H or something.

8)

Offline Tad

• Legit Scumbag 1%er

8)

What ozzy said and why downvote some possible new update if it won't have any negative affect over your/people's current units?
Anyway. Let's see how this goes.
« Last Edit: 09 11, 2014, 04:17:56 pm by Tad »

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline Johns

• Donator L1
  • xCode founder ~ 5thStreetSaints Leader
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Johns
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
I'm down-voting this suggest, because if someone going to turf or going to get money or something like that, he'll disable sharing.
You'll found it cool at the first, but it's useless and nobody will get money from the unit system because of this sharing button, Also not all the units are like yours, most of them made to get money not being a teamWORK.
« Last Edit: 11 11, 2014, 07:57:29 pm by JohnCena. »
皇家馬德里

Offline Tad

• Legit Scumbag 1%er
I'm down-voting this suggest, because if someone going to turf or going to get money or something like that, he'll disable sharing.
You'll found it cool at the first, but it's useless and nobody will get money from the unit system because of this sharing button, Also not all the units are like yours, most of them made to get money not being a teamWORK.

Dude..... You get money from turfing if you turf with your group... not your unit.

Even so, maybe I don't want to share my income at a particular time. And I won't be forced to do so with this button.

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Kiid

What about each member being able to Disable Sharing for themselves?

If I Disable Sharing, then I would neither Receive nor Share money with unit members.
Also, in the member list of the Unit System can show if that Member's Sharing is ON or OFF. Leaders(I would Suppose) could turn off People's sharing.