Author Topic: UNIT System Update: A button in F3 (UNIT Panel) that will Disable Sharing  (Read 5312 times)

Offline Tad

• Junior Community Member
  • Legit Scumbag 1%er
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Tad
  • Squad: F*ck squads yo
What about each member being able to Disable Sharing for themselves?

If I Disable Sharing, then I would neither Receive nor Share money with unit members.

That's what this is all about ... Thank you for your comment. I will re-write some parts to be more understandable.

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline Johns

• Donator L1
  • xCode founder ~ 5thStreetSaints Leader
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Johns
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
Dude..... You get money from turfing if you turf with your group... not your unit.

Even so, maybe I don't want to share my income at a particular time. And I won't be forced to do so with this button.

Actually when you turf with your group, your unit's members will get money..
For example: when you turf with your group, you'll disable the sharing money. I meant that nobody will share money while earning money, so the units system will be useless than now in my opinion.
皇家馬德里

Offline Tad

• Legit Scumbag 1%er
Actually when you turf with your group, your unit's members will get money..
For example: when you turf with your group, you'll disable the sharing money. I meant that nobody will share money while earning money, so the units system will be useless than now in my opinion.
Either way. This button won't affect what you say.

Any UNIT member can disable and re-enable money sharing when they want.

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline 8sianRednek

• Senior Community Member
  • The Loner
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: 8sianRednek
How about beside that button, add a function that will automatically disable the sharing feature when you're afk, and will automatically enable it when you're back? Cause in some cases, people could forget to press that button and go afk for a long time.
"Be humble. Everyone you meet in life knows something that you don't."

Offline Tad

• Legit Scumbag 1%er
How about beside that button, add a function that will automatically disable the sharing feature when you're afk, and will automatically enable it when you're back? Cause in some cases, people could forget to press that button and go afk for a long time.

- Unit System: Made it so unit members with AFK in their name won't get a cut of unit payments. (Arran)

It already exists.

+1 I like this suggestion

DO NOT REPLY TO SUGGESTIONS SAYING HOW YOU THINK ITS A GOOD/BAD IDEA. THAT IS THE POINT OF THE +1/-1 SYSTEM. ALSO ONLY REPLY IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING ACTUALLY IMPORTANT TO SAY, IF I READ YOUR REPLY AND IT CONTAINS NO INFORMATION WHICH I FOUND TO BE USEFUL YOU WILL GET WARNED FOR IT.

- Updated your post since a post inbetween got deleted. To prevent you from getting warned. Merry Christmas! Cherry
« Last Edit: 15 12, 2014, 06:34:54 pm by Cherry »

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline PeterJean

• Donator L1
  • Life is too short, remove USB safely....
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: PeterJean
the point of being in a unit is to share the money you earn with them, if sometimes you work and they get a percentage from what you earn, same happens with them they work and you get a percentage of what they earn. so its equal at the end. and again its the whole point of being in a unit if you don't want someone to steal your money then you can leave it.
wot.

Offline Tad

• Legit Scumbag 1%er
the point of being in a unit is to share the money you earn with them, if sometimes you work and they get a percentage from what you earn, same happens with them they work and you get a percentage of what they earn. so its equal at the end. and again its the whole point of being in a unit if you don't want someone to steal your money then you can leave it.
You are right in a way.

But what about Afkers, what about people that don't do shit and you don't want to kick them out of your unit because you are good friends or what if there are 3 out of 8 members that do non stop activities and the other don't care and just profit?

I suggested this because I believe that sort of activities should be done together by the entire unit (being a UNIT, that's what it means), meaning > You guys meet, activate the sharing system > Do your thing until you stop > Deactivate and carry on until the next meeting.

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline Silbester-.

• Father of Catalonia
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Silbester
well if u guys disabled sharing money then why unit was created ? it was created because of sharing money while team working if u disabled it then it will be useless because there is Squads so who would join units Imo it should stay

Offline Cherry

• The Fruit
  • Honorable
  • She's your cherry pie
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: Cherry|ILC
  • Squad: Cupcakes
well if u guys disabled sharing money then why unit was created ? it was created because of sharing money while team working if u disabled it then it will be useless because there is Squads so who would join units Imo it should stay

All though I completely agree with you (like, 100%) I do admit that I sometimes feel a bit hesitant about being in a unit. In a lot of jobs, I'm a really high level. And sometimes I work for hours while the rest just leeches it off. Kinda unfair... But at the same time, if I'm afk and someone else works their butt of? Not fair. I mean, if you disable sharing, then you also shouldn't receive anything. But I'm afraid that's a lot of work...

Guess it's all in or nothing when it comes to a unit. It's not like a group, you can join one as often as you wish.

Offline Tad

• Legit Scumbag 1%er
All though I completely agree with you (like, 100%) I do admit that I sometimes feel a bit hesitant about being in a unit. In a lot of jobs, I'm a really high level. And sometimes I work for hours while the rest just leeches it off. Kinda unfair... But at the same time, if I'm afk and someone else works their butt of? Not fair. I mean, if you disable sharing, then you also shouldn't receive anything. But I'm afraid that's a lot of work...

Guess it's all in or nothing when it comes to a unit. It's not like a group, you can join one as often as you wish.
When I said "disable sharing" I meant as in Disable everything related to sharing.

Meaning you don't share nothing and no one shares with you. That until you press that button again.

Well I agree with you in some points.

But as cherry, me and the 76+ people who upvoted this said... "kinda sucks to share with leeches and it sucks for you to make money and be a leech. "

Ow, it's still not a squad. Squads can have 150 people. Units can have 8 players max. I see more people joining a unit only for the purpose of having a private conversation with someone lol.
« Last Edit: 16 12, 2014, 02:18:12 pm by Tad »

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline Romeo:3!

• Donator L1
  • Bearded Lawyer. 🦁
  • Group: 5тнѕтяєєтѕαιηтѕ
  • Ingame: 5th|Romeo:3#
This is too useless imo, you can just press leave unit and the problem is solved, and some staffs don't lose time scripting a new option whitout a big problem.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Added the button.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.