Author Topic: Re-adding account money transfers  (Read 2696 times)

Offline Briggs

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ICE Bureau
  • Ingame: Briggs[ICE]
Re-adding account money transfers
« on: 17 11, 2014, 04:42:25 pm »
You people may have remembered there was a feature in the server quite some time back, allowing a money transfer over from account A to account B. As a result of the removal, there isn't really a feasible reason to use ATM's anymore.

As such I'm going to keep this as simple and short as possible to suggest adding the ability to transfer funds from your account over to another account, to ensure payment can be made without needing all of the parties online just to make a simple transaction. This might broaden the so called 'scam' spectrum, however this does put ease on something such as paying AF's soldiers even though they can't all be online to be paid.

Credentials to make an account transfer from ATM to ATM:

Account name:
Amount:
Note/Reason:

Not really detailed, but this is concise enough for comprehension purposes.

Offline Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber
  • Honorable
  • Your old forgotten friend
  • Group: TaskForce
  • Ingame: Prototype
Re: Re-adding account money transfers
« Reply #1 on: 18 11, 2014, 06:58:22 pm »
  I do remember this feature. It was disabled because a lot of account thieves used the ATMs to tranfser money from the hacked account to their offline account. Which caused a lot of players getting scammed and hacked.
  However, there's currently a pin, and every player can have his / her own pin, which is known only by him / her, and it'd be good if the script asked for the pin before transfering money to another account. That way none will get scammed in feature, unless someone somehow knows player's pin.

You are right bro but even now these hackers can find a way to transfer hacked money. As ex.Staff I know some hidden ways to do it

We can also note that usage of ATMs are low because of /mobileatm feature

I suggest to make transfer from accounts to accounts available only at ATMs
CIT's Non-Official Instagram page: cit_mta

OneDirection

« Reply #2 on: 21 11, 2014, 06:17:32 am »
Wait till they come online to be paid?  :fp:
This might broaden the so called 'scam' spectrum
So we want to broaden the scam spectrum?  :fp: Why? The ATM is truly only useful when you have over 90 million in cash, if it's really important just have there player put his/her money in the ATM and then pay them. Problem solved.
I suggest to make transfer from accounts to accounts available only at ATMs
Even if such a useless suggestion gets added, whats the purpose of that? To make it less convenient?
As ex.Staff I know some hidden ways to do it
Why don't you tell us all the hacks you know while your at it to.  :fp:

Offline Briggs

• Group: ICE Bureau
  • Ingame: Briggs[ICE]
« Reply #3 on: 21 11, 2014, 05:28:14 pm »
Wait till they come online to be paid?  :fp:So we want to broaden the scam spectrum?  :fp: Why? The ATM is truly only useful when you have over 90 million in cash, if it's really important just have there player put his/her money in the ATM and then pay them. Problem solved.Even if such a useless suggestion gets added, whats the purpose of that? To make it less convenient?Why don't you tell us all the hacks you know while your at it to.  :fp:

Confirmation GUI added to prevent scamming.

https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=152818.0

Offline Ahmad3

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 21 11, 2014, 06:24:48 pm »
Also after adding the account name, you can press on a button down next to the send button which is 'Get nickname', so it will show his in-game nick since last seen. By that you'll be sure that it's the right person.
« Last Edit: 21 11, 2014, 07:22:18 pm by Ahmad3 »

Offline Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #5 on: 24 11, 2014, 12:14:12 am »
I would really like to see this added. There have been many times where I needed to send money (or receive money) to/from someone and due to timezone differences I could barely catch them online. This would make it so much easier to send or receive money from other players. Add as much security that is needed, that I can understand to prevent scamming/hacking etc.
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany