Author Topic: Disabling being unable to recover near the hijack for cops and civilians.  (Read 823 times)

Offline Thunderr

• Senior Community Member
  • 2300cc MADNESS
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Thunderr
  • Squad: Classic Car Clu
Hello community.

Another problem for people that are not criminals, and that are unable to recover vehicles near the hijack. As we all know, this can be quite annoying. People just want to "play", as a civilian or a cop. We may find ourselves without a vehicle, and we can't recover it because a hijack vehicle/point is near.

So, this is what's the suggestion about. Removing that "blockage", so cops, civilians and other teams are able to recover the vehicle, no matter if the hijack is near or not. Here comes a problem. What if a civilian goes to the hijack point, recovers a vehicle to block it, then goes criminal. A simple solution can be done.

Instead of being unable to recover vehicles, we can simply disable the option to go criminal near the hijack. That would be much more useful, and less annoying.

A small note: I do not know if this was suggested before, futher apologies  if it was.
No one can touch me, I'm stronger than the fate, those who are against me, can only bring me hate.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.