Support > General Support / Questions

Frequently Asked Questions [BROWSE BEFORE POSTING]

<< < (2/2)

SqueX:

--- Quote from: zlOscar on 31 12, 2023, 05:13:47 pm ---Hi guys if you can help me with this would be great, I can't remember my account password in the game but it won't even let me change it or recover it, does anyone know what I should do?

--- End quote ---
Go to Account Retrieval board and make an account recovery request.

Make sure you read the [MUST READ] Format & Rules topic before making a request.

Clark:
Hey, I think this is the proper place to ask a question instead of making a new topic. I am fairly new here and I do stream sometimes other games that I play. So I was wondering, would it be ok for me to stream CIT? I just want to make sure I will not be breaking any rules of the server so I can freely stream.

Dottie:

--- Quote from: Clark on 04 03, 2024, 09:27:29 pm ---Hey, I think this is the proper place to ask a question instead of making a new topic. I am fairly new here and I do stream sometimes other games that I play. So I was wondering, would it be ok for me to stream CIT? I just want to make sure I will not be breaking any rules of the server so I can freely stream.

--- End quote ---

Yes you can stream, nothing against rules. There're few players already streaming time by time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version