Author Topic: Making hits immune to the tazer effect  (Read 1737 times)

Offline Ron.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Making hits immune to the tazer effect
« on: 06 01, 2015, 09:53:10 pm »
This is quite of a simple suggestion. Just making possible that when a player is a hit, they are immune to the tazer effect. This is because getting a hit is supposed to be a challenge and if we let people use the tazer and then kill them, we are making it too easy. By doing this we're not making anyone who does /hitme untouchable, we're just making it fair for both, the player and the hit.
« Last Edit: 07 01, 2015, 01:45:59 pm by Arran »

greenday

Re: Making hits inmune to the tazer effect
« Reply #1 on: 06 01, 2015, 10:45:50 pm »
This is quite of a simple suggestion. Just making possible that when a player is a hit, is also inmune to the tazer effect.
First of all what is - "inmune to the tazer effect". Is that a new word amigo?

Secondly, I always see a donator doing /hitme inside a car, near a hospital or near a crowd where bunch of Hit chasers(bounty hunters) gank him up especially when he's famous for his high reward hits. Most of them chasers use spaz and M4 to chase him down (when in a car). The use of taser is rare in these scenarios.

Also in a Hit event, Hits are often killed by MGs and spaz. Everyone wants to get a piece of that Hit reward so it's natural they will use arms which has more damage per shot or burst - they wanna be the first one to get the reward and the only way is to get that Hit down is by using high damage weapons. Tasers are just a part of the chase not an annoyance.

Offline Ron.

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #2 on: 06 01, 2015, 11:38:42 pm »
First of all what is - "inmune to the tazer effect". Is that a new word amigo?

Not my problem if you don't speak the same english as I do, "amigo"...

Secondly, I always see a donator doing /hitme inside a car, near a hospital or near a crowd where bunch of Hit chasers(bounty hunters) gank him up especially when he's famous for his high reward hits. Most of them chasers use spaz and M4 to chase him down (when in a car). The use of taser is rare in these scenarios.
If you took time to see that there are also hits in LV or in LS in which the tazer use it not "rare". As most of the people who do /hitme in LS and are on foot, they have to use their guns and it's pretty annoying being tazed and getting killed.

Also in a Hit event, Hits are often killed by MGs and spaz. Everyone wants to get a piece of that Hit reward so it's natural they will use arms which has more damage per shot or burst - they wanna be the first one to get the reward and the only way is to get that Hit down is by using high damage weapons. Tasers are just a part of the chase not an annoyance.

Well it's actually unfair to use a tazer as it's an advantage for the player who's killing the hit... As you said, if they want the reward they should use high damage weapons, not the tazer. But even though it shouldn't be used, people still use it so that's why I'm suggesting to make every single player who makes /hitme inmune to the tazer effect.

Offline Aimcac

• Donator L1
  • Gone.
  • Ingame: Aimcac
« Reply #3 on: 07 01, 2015, 10:10:43 am »
Please there is no word like inmune, the correct spelling is immune. Also hits getting tazered ruins the fun if being a hit, but I must say I've never being tazered so I really think a script addition isn't really necessary
Retired BTP Chief (2014-2017)
Retired Tactical Squad Commander(2013-2017)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Making hits immune to the tazer effect
« Reply #4 on: 07 01, 2015, 01:48:07 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.