Author Topic: Returning back the rob system into Binco store.  (Read 3253 times)

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Returning back the rob system into Binco store.
« on: 12 01, 2015, 02:18:09 am »

So a year ago they disabled the robbing system which was existed in Binco store the one who's next to Bikers bar due to amount of blockers we met daily, 20 criminals robbing and 20 cops outside there was a mess around this street and such. Now everything has been changed, tons of criminals are robbing stores everyday without any problem. Why am suggesting to return back the rob system into this store? because honestly it was the best store we used to rob in with bikers and such, it was different than others, old school. Bikers agreed with me on returning this store back so here I am suggesting it as mostly store liked by the community.          

But there is only one issue about this suggestion, its Ganton teleport. A year ago there wasn't teleports when we used to rob this store but now we do. How does that effect? well, a cop gets killed and suddenly he uses the teleport into Ganton right next to the store which gives us noway to escape and that'll just block the entrance and causes more troubles so I found up a solution which's moving the teleport here exactly, a bit further from the store.

Current co-ordinates are: X: 2224.0281 Y: -1742.2582 Z: 13.5627 R: 174

I hope the information I gave is enough.
Regards,
Diamond
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Thunderr

• Senior Community Member
  • 2300cc MADNESS
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Thunderr
  • Squad: Classic Car Clu
Re: Returning back the rob system into Binco store.
« Reply #1 on: 12 01, 2015, 06:42:26 am »
It has been removed due to MASSIVE amounts of criminals camping and spawn-killing. How about we limit  the players to 10-15 that can enter the store, and adding a 2 second spawn protection when entering the store. Even with 15 players, you're powerful. Upvoted
No one can touch me, I'm stronger than the fate, those who are against me, can only bring me hate.

Offline Diamond

« Reply #2 on: 12 01, 2015, 07:20:58 am »
It has been removed due to MASSIVE amounts of criminals camping and spawn-killing. How about we limit  the players to 10-15 that can enter the store, and adding a 2 second spawn protection when entering the store. Even with 15 players, you're powerful. Upvoted

There's no need to add anything else as all stores these days are being robbed with tons of criminals without any problem specially when criminals are hosting cop killing event, we be about 25 and get rekt by cops if someone called heavy backup at us. There's no spawn killing. In the end it's just a store like others, no need to be afraid.

Bikers were used to rob this store before, it was an amazing activity for them and us, it isn't like other stores boring, normal, only old criminals who attended robbing this store will realize what am really suggesting here. So giving the ability to rob it back would take everybodies attention.
« Last Edit: 12 01, 2015, 10:49:56 am by Diamond »
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Philo

• Good Moaning dear.
  • Ingame: Philo
« Reply #3 on: 12 01, 2015, 03:04:28 pm »
There's no need to add anything else as all stores these days are being robbed with tons of criminals without any problem specially when criminals are hosting cop killing event, we be about 25 and get rekt by cops if someone called heavy backup at us. There's no spawn killing. In the end it's just a store like others, no need to be afraid.

Bikers were used to rob this store before, it was an amazing activity for them and us, it isn't like other stores boring, normal, only old criminals who attended robbing this store will realize what am really suggesting here. So giving the ability to rob it back would take everybodies attention.

But still this one is a really well known store and it will still have a bunch more players than the other random stores and it would be a massacre. I think the limitation that the guy suggested* would do it. Since this is the most popular and beloved store to the players.

Offline kingozzy20

• Bikers forever!! Forever Bikers
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: kingozzy20
« Reply #4 on: 12 01, 2015, 07:57:33 pm »
that store is part of CIT's history, yh Bikers to rob that alot but crims and cops had plenty of fun on it, massive wars would happen there, I miss that + Dm, bring  those fun moments back! still would be required to move a little the travel marker since cops can abuse of it
why u keep suggesting to lower the amount of player that can enter? lawl seriously? when bikers were attacked by 30 pigs and camping on our base no one would cry for it, still cops have 2sec protection when then enter in the store

8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: 12 01, 2015, 08:01:05 pm by kingozzy20 »

Offline tiigs

• New Community Member
  • Group: B K R S
« Reply #5 on: 13 01, 2015, 11:03:04 pm »
Totally agreed. Binco is a store like every other in the game, and I see no astringent reason why robbing it was disabled in the first place.. Though having the streets clean and quiet in Ganton is essential for me as a Bikers member and I agree with the protest from cops @ random passers-by. However this shop wouldn't be as popular as for example the one near the Court House is. The reason to that is the latter store is located near C-Villa and being used by criminals often to get wanted level. Here, in Ganton, in the other hand, a store shouldn't be much more robbed than the other ones around LS, when Bikers left out. Sure, it's our hood and obviously we would actively use the opportunity to get wanted using Binco and earn some rep + money. Moving the rapid transport marker away from the shop is also a good idea.

Overally: Upvoting.

Offline iDoge

• ケツを食べますか
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: iDoge
  • Squad: Drift Academy
« Reply #6 on: 15 01, 2015, 03:40:14 am »
So you just want it to be ena led again? Then it can be camped again... spawn killing will be a problem you already stated that it was a mess before, why add it back then? And what about the teleport? Its just the same with AR's and MDM noone is complaining about those.. so imo the rt shouldnt be move or removed.
SAPD

Offline Diamond

« Reply #7 on: 15 01, 2015, 04:22:05 am »
So you just want it to be ena led again? Then it can be camped again... spawn killing will be a problem you already stated that it was a mess before, why add it back then? And what about the teleport? Its just the same with AR's and MDM noone is complaining about those.. so imo the rt shouldnt be move or removed.

1. Cops has 2sec protection after entering any store being robbed.
2. I didn't suggest to remove the teleport, just moving it a bit further.
3. It's enough seeing you comparing MDM and AR to this store which is actually same as others but older, more excited.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Zach

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #8 on: 15 01, 2015, 04:25:11 am »
How about once the store is robbed you'll have to leave the store within 20 seconds or you'll be killed (gives enough time for other criminals to be able to finish their rob) but the cops should actually be strategic and wait outside and not rush in though haha
I miss nr7

#TheCopSlayer

« Reply #9 on: 15 01, 2015, 06:00:27 am »
Don't really know why some people find camping in this store as such a huge deal. Sure, the interior is smaller than the other clothing stores', but you can camp in them as well, and I don't see much rants about them nowadays so it shouldn't hurt to bring this classic back. I personally don't think there should be a limit to how many people can be in the Binco interior at once, because it's not like that's the only shop people can rob, there are others.

Binco is like, the representative of clothing stores in GTA SA, considering how it's closest to CJ's house in single player and such. So with that said, not being able to rob it is just weird honestly. Oh, and if the RT marker were to be moved, that place you suggested is almost out of that "Ganton-ish" area, so it would be best to just move it to the cul de sac (the big circle place with houses around it) where CJ's house is.
« Last Edit: 15 01, 2015, 06:34:57 am by Melo »

Offline tiigs

• New Community Member
  • Group: B K R S
« Reply #10 on: 15 01, 2015, 01:40:21 pm »
Sure, the interior is smaller than the other clothing stores',

The barber shops and some 24/7 stores have even smaller interiors, I don't understand why is Binco disabled and these are not..

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #11 on: 15 01, 2015, 05:21:20 pm »
Re-enabled Ganton Binco.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.