Author Topic: Increase damage of Shotgun  (Read 1541 times)

Offline PedoBear

• The Bear
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Aussie Lad who never knew "PedoBear" was creepy af
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: PedoBear
  • Squad: Meh.
Increase damage of Shotgun
« on: 19 03, 2015, 11:43:04 am »
To be clear I am talking about the regular 1 round shotgun.. not the Combat shotgun or the sawn-off shotgun.

As some of you may know the shotgun has had a new visual effect added into it, it makes a nice looking explosion when fired. Of you won't as you guys never use this gun or see it be used. (Thanks Brian)
Show content

At the moment this gun is severely underused, I remember last time this happened this gun was given the ability to stop a player from sprinting for 8 seconds. It still has this ability but it is forgotten and is back to being unused again. A combat shotgun is able to take out a player's full HP (and armor) within 3-5 seconds with a full clip, and with this shotgun it takes 6 shots to kill a player with full HP and armor. This comes to around 41dmg per bullet, and with a firing speed that is 3 times slower.

I am suggesting to change the dmg from 40 per bullet to 70 per bullet. This way it would be used more as well as have some decent dmg behind it to match that explosive visual effect.
If you want to PM requesting assistance that's fine, send me a PM with your issue and I will get back to it as soon as possible.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Increase damage of Shotgun
« Reply #1 on: 20 03, 2015, 11:39:59 am »
Increase the damage value from 10 to 17.

Edit: Due to it being extremely over powered the damage is now set to 12.
« Last Edit: 20 03, 2015, 07:41:40 pm by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.