Author Topic: WL appear on the screen  (Read 1272 times)

Offline JetMax

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: JetMax
  • Squad: QualityX
WL appear on the screen
« on: 20 03, 2015, 11:44:55 am »
I don't know if this was suggested or not before, but as I have seen, this is not added in game.

I'm here to suggestion something similar to this update "- Removed '/mykills' made it appear on screen like: "K: 1 D: 200" (Arran)" , in this case will be Wanted level made it appear on screen. Exemple:  http://i.epvpimg.com/Ujt1c.png
Many of you will say "You can use t/wl" or "You can see wanted level you have made when you die" , let me know something before saying that , imagine that you are with high wanted level like +500 Wanted Points and 15 Cops following you and shooting you , did you can do t/wl  in this case 
Why are they even caring about their wanted level ?-I saw many crimes care about that since the updates about APB , every one became interested about it and everyone start making high wanted level to became APB and checking t/apb and t/wl to know how much stars wanted left to be more then the APB and get it

Hope you understand what I want to suggest, feel free to opine what you think about this.
« Last Edit: 20 03, 2015, 03:25:48 pm by JetMax »
"If you want some respect ! show them your loyality"

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: WL appear on the screen
« Reply #1 on: 21 03, 2015, 05:49:53 pm »
Added wanted points next to wanted level in the new HUD.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.