Author Topic: F1 Panel Updates  (Read 124486 times)

Offline tiigs

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: B K R S
F1 Panel Updates
« on: 08 12, 2015, 12:12:09 am »
Since our duty is to keep F1 updated and we can't think of everything alone, you can help us out by posting questions and answers or updates to current questions. Basically, all you have to do is copy this format and reply on this topic.

Make sure you take a look at F1 before requesting to add or update a question.

Format for adding new question/answer in F1 panel.

Code: [Select]
[b]Title of the question:[/b]
[b]Answer of the question:[/b]

Format for updating an answer in F1 panel.
Code: [Select]
[b]Title of the question:[/b]
[b]Current answer:[/b]
[b]New answer:[/b]
[b]Changes you made:[/b]
[b]Proof of the information [color=red][b][NEEDED][/b][/color][/b]:

For Staff members:

Due to the number of useless requests and replies that this topic has recently received, new request posts shall be deleted upon updating, just like in the FAQ topic. Simply delete their post whether you find their suggestion worth implementing or not, requests that have been added may be saved to the spoiler below. Let's see how that works out.
« Last Edit: 25 07, 2021, 12:02:06 pm by iFrank »

Offline Richiniro

• Pirus Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • be patient things will get better
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]Richiniro
  • Squad: Undisputed
Re: F1 Panel Updates
« Reply #1 on: 02 11, 2016, 03:00:44 pm »
Updated requests will be saved in this spoiler. Older requests will be saved in the private board, just to make sure the spoiler does not become laggy.

Show content
~ 15 11, 2021 (Cleaned up the change logs - Vampire)

Title of the question: Official groups
Current answer:
Show content
What is an official group?

- An official group is an L6 group or higher. It is called official because of its activity and popularity within the community. Official group members are skilled, known, and experienced. Official groups have special features as listed below, which is why they attract many players.

What are the features official groups have?

* L6 : Group Job + /gojob + Able to recover one vehicle without VIP + can do /l6speaker <link> to play music
* L7 : L6 features + 2 more skin shaders + 1 vehicle shader + Vehicle tazer against 3+ stars wanted drivers
* L8 : L7 features + Heli spawner + Heavy vehicles spawner + Boat spawner
* L9 : L8 features + Automatic vehicle repairing and refueling inside base area

How to make my group an official group?

- In order to become an official group, your group must be promoted to L6 by an L4+ Staff or any GLM. (To be promoted to L5 and higher, groups need to apply in order to be promoted.)

Create a profile of your group here: https://cit.gg/index.php?board=953.0

Read the Group Level System before applying for promotion: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=375495.0

What does LH. Groupname mean?

- LH means Level Honorable, This rank is given to those groups that had contributed and done too many great things at their official period, It's the rarest level.

Which groups are official at the moment?

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L8

FightForHonor - L7

18thStreetGang - L7

1337 - L6

The_ReNeGaDeS - Level 6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 8 

xCode - Level 6

New answer:
Show content

- An official group is an L6 group or higher. It is called official because of its activity and popularity within the community. Official group members are skilled, known, and experienced. Official groups have special features as listed below, which is why they attract many players.

* L6 : Group Job + /gojob + Able to recover one vehicle without VIP + can do /l6speaker <link> to play music
* L7 : L6 features + 2 more skin shaders + 1 vehicle shader + Vehicle tazer against 3+ stars wanted drivers

- In order to become an official group, your group must be promoted to L6 by an L4+ Staff or any GLM. (To be promoted to L5 and higher, groups need to apply in order to be promoted.)

Read the Group Level System before applying for promotion: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=375495.0

- LH means Level Honorable, This rank is given to those groups that had contributed and done too many great things at their official period, It's the rarest level.

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L8

FightForHonor - L7

18thStreetGang - L7

The_ReNeGaDeS - L7

1337 - L6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 8 

xCode - Level 6

Changes you made: The_ReNeGaDeS promoted to Level 7.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=356990.0
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: Groups
Current answer:
Show content
How can I create a group?
- Press F6 and in the left window in the edit box at the top enter a name of your group and select 'Create Group'.

What can I do in it?
- Group likes "2nd squad" with activities...etc, so you do whatever you do in your squad and more.
- Can turf
- Can have an alliance
- Have a bank
- have a chat for the group staff/leaders
- Have a blacklist system
- Have a whitelist system
- Can use /gmotd
- Can use /gsmotd
- Can use /gapps
- Can place barriers if applicable
- Can use /groupcountd <seconds> <reason>
- Can use /gquiz
- Can use /gpoll <question>
- Can use /mgd
- Can use /groupstats

How can I copy group history history by a command?
- Use /copygrouplog command, it allows you to copy group history to clipboard.

How can I buy group member slots?
- Use /buygroupslots <amount>, each slot is $50.000.

How can I invite players to my group?
- Press F6, click on 'Invite player to group' and then just enter player's name.
How can I delete my group?
- To delete your group  click on 'Delete Group' , enter the required information , tick the box and click on "Delete group".

How do I leave my group if I'm a founder?
- Promote someone to 'Founder' (the highest rank) and then leave

How to disable my group names on my map?
- You can disable group names from /settings > Enable Group/Alliance member names in F11 > Disabled.

Why I can not depost/withdraw money from my group bank?
- Your group must be L1 or above to gain the access to the group bank.

Is there any command allows me to open the group interface instead of F6 bind?
- Yes, there's a command to do that. Usage: /groupsquadunit

How can I get my group job?
- You can simply go to your group job marker which can be found in your base then get it there. Or use /groupjob. (Your group must be official so you have a group job)

How I can change my group colours?
- The founder or leader can customize their group’s turf colour using the following command, /turfcolor <R G B>. Similarly, group chat colour can be modified using the /groupchatcolor <R G B> command.
The values of R, G, and B must be between 0 and 255. You can use /headlights to find the R, G and B color codes.

What is the command for manage a group?
/grouponline -> To check number of group members online
/gsc text -> Chatbox for group staff chat. Any rank can be given permission to this chat by editing ranks permissions.
/gc <message> -> Group Chat.
/gmotd <message> -> Group message of the day
/buygroupslots <amount> -> Buys additional group slots (default is 20) at $50,000 each, max is 150.
/turfcolor -> Set the RGB colour of your gang's turfs. This will not change the colour of current turfs.
/turfcolorls R G B -> Allows you to change LS turf color.
/groupchatcolor R G B -> Changes your group’s chat colour (for all members). However, everyone can change the color that will appear so for themselves only in /settings. Founder has access to this command, and can delegate this power to other ranks.
/grouphistory -> View the joins, leaves, and kicks among other things from December 20 2012 onwards.
/groupwhitelist -> Opens an interface to permit groups or players entering your base.
/groupblacklist -> Allows you to blacklist players by adding their accounts or serials.
/groupbank -> Launches the group bank, which allows for donations only to be accessible by the founder or those empowered. (This feature is currently only enable to semi-official and official groups to prevent abuse)
/groupnote <message> ->  Is for note all members, who are online
/alliance -> Allows you to see alliance GUI
/basekick -> command to all bases outside LV. This will help the owning groups to kick out invaders.
/mgd -> command to put a destination point for your group.
/groupstats -> This command is used to check stats of your group.
/groupcountd <seconds> <Reason> -> Group countdown
/groupcountd 0 -> To cancel the count.
/gpoll <question> -> Starts a poll with a certain question
/agp [yes/no] -> Allows members to either vote yes or no to the poll
/gquiz -> Opens a quiz panel for group members
/agq <answer> -> To answer a group quiz
/basesz Toggles protected area inside group base.

What's the command to apply for a group ?
- Do /gapps groupname , or press F6 > Group list > Double click on the group you want to apply for.

How to add/remove peds from group base?
- Leaders of groups with base can use '/addbaseped' to add a stationary ped to their base, they can also use '/delbaseped' to remove an existing ped in their base.

Keywords:
How I can create a group, group, peds,
How to add peds / How to remove peds
How to add peds to group base / How to remove peds from group base

New answer:
Show content
- Press F6 and in the left window in the edit box at the top enter a name of your group and select 'Create Group'.

What can I do in it?
- Group likes "2nd squad" with activities...etc, so you do whatever you do in your squad and more.
- Can turf
- Can have an alliance
- Have a bank
- Can use /gmotd
- Can use /gsmotd
- Can use /gapps
- Can use /gquiz
- Can use /mgd
- Can use /groupstats

- Press F6, click on 'Invite player to group' and then just enter player's name.
- To delete your group  click on 'Delete Group' , enter the required information , tick the box and click on "Delete group".

- You can disable group names from /settings > Enable Group/Alliance member names in F11 > Disabled.

- You can simply go to your group job marker which can be found in your base then get it there. Or use /groupjob. (Your group must be official so you have a group job)

- The founder or leader can customize their group’s turf colour using the following command, /turfcolor <R G B>. Similarly, group chat colour can be modified using the /groupchatcolor <R G B> command.
The values of R, G, and B must be between 0 and 255. You can use /headlights to find the R, G and B color codes.

/gsc text -> Chatbox for group staff chat. Any rank can be given permission to this chat by editing ranks permissions.
/buygroupslots <amount> -> Buys additional group slots (default is 20) at $50,000 each, max is 150.
/turfcolor -> Set the RGB colour of your gang's turfs. This will not change the colour of current turfs.
/groupchatcolor R G B -> Changes your group’s chat colour (for all members). However, everyone can change the color that will appear so for themselves only in /settings. Founder has access to this command, and can delegate this power to other ranks.
/grouphistory -> View the joins, leaves, and kicks among other things from December 20 2012 onwards.
/groupwhitelist -> Opens an interface to permit groups or players entering your base.
/groupblacklist -> Allows you to blacklist players by adding their accounts or serials.
/groupbank -> Launches the group bank, which allows for donations only to be accessible by the founder or those empowered. (This feature is currently only enable to semi-official and official groups to prevent abuse)
/basekick -> command to all bases outside LV. This will help the owning groups to kick out invaders.
/basesz -> Toggles protected area inside group base.
/allycountd <seconds> <Reason> -> Alliance countdown

- Do /gapps groupname , or press F6 > Group list > Double click on the group you want to apply for.

- Leaders of groups with base can use '/addbaseped' to add a stationary ped to their base, they can also use '/delbaseped' to remove an existing ped in their base.

Keywords:

Changes you made: Added the command.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Added alliance countdown that is accessible through '/allycountd' command. (Senza + Kenfis)
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Current answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L8

FightForHonor - L7

18thStreetGang - L7

The_ReNeGaDeS - L7

1337 - L6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 8

xCode - Level 6

New answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L8

FightForHonor - L7

18thStreetGang - L7

The_ReNeGaDeS - L7

1337 - L6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 8

xCode - Level 7

Changes you made: xCode promoted to Level 7.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - xCode promoted to level 7 group. (GLM Team)
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Current answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L8

FightForHonor - L7

18thStreetGang - L7

The_ReNeGaDeS - L7

1337 - L6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 8

xCode - Level 7

New answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - Level 8

FightForHonor - Level 7

18thStreetGang - Level 7

The_ReNeGaDeS - Level 7

1337 - Level 7

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 8

xCode - Level 7

Changes you made: 1337 promoted to Level 7.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - 1337 promoted to level 7 group. (GLM Team)
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Current answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - Level 8

FightForHonor - Level 7

18thStreetGang - Level 7

The_ReNeGaDeS - Level 7

1337 - Level 7

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 8

xCode - Level 7

New answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - Level 8

FightForHonor - Level 7

18thStreetGang - Level 7

The_ReNeGaDeS - Level 7

1337 - Level 7

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 8

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 8

xCode - Level 7

Changes you made: CitiZeNs promoted to level 8.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - CitiZeNs promoted to level 8 group. (GLM Team)
Added, Omar

Title of the question: Groups
Current answer:
Show content

What can I do in it?
- Can turf
- Can have an alliance
- Have a bank
- Can use /gmotd
- Can use /gsmotd
- Can use /gapps
- Can use /gquiz
- Can use /mgd
- Can use /groupstats

Keywords:

New answer:
Show content

What can I do in it?
- Can turf
- Can have an alliance
- Have a bank
- Can use /gmotd
- Can use /gsmotd
- Can use /gapps
- Can use /gquiz
- Can use /mgd
- Can use /groupstats

/baseunkick -> to reverse the effects of '/basekick'.

Keywords:

Changes you made: Added the new command.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Added '/baseunkick partial_name or all' to reverse the effects of '/basekick'. (Arran + Counter)
Added, NIGHTMARE.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:48:11 am by NIGHTMARE »

Ex-Pirus Founder
Ex-Head Criminal Boss
Ex-L3 Staff member
Former CIT Supporter
- Richiniro added as Trial Staff. (25.11.2016 Staff Team + Community)

My introduction